Event Thread  Peace of Mind and Sound Walls.
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Offline
Ayliyra she, her
Aylie-Gator
Nardir
*****
Posts: 77
Pronouns: she, her
Location: Nardir
Rank [IC]: Astronomer















All Accounts Posts: 430
#41

Follows in Kastra's pawprints almost literally.

Movement: right 3


[Image: th_ziripup2.png]
New Profile

~WARNING! This character is Transphobic and Does NOT use preferred pronouns!~
Reply
Away
Tallulah ...
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
**
Posts: 18
Pronouns: ...















All Accounts Posts: 430
#42

Decides to try and find someone else

Movement: Up 3
Reply
Offline
Charley She/Her
Nardir
Nardir
*****
Posts: 152
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: in the woods














#43

Kyra bounds along the edge of the lake reaching a wonderful little copse of trees. The location seemed excellent for an outpost or family den site. It was full of willows being so close to the water but the forest being so close to the cliffs was an excellent defensive position.

Movement: Up, Right, Right.


Reply
Offline
Firebright She/her
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
**
Posts: 41
Pronouns: She/her














#44

Vienna makes a mental note of the critters, avoiding the snapping turtles, and makes her way into a grove of trees.

Movement: right, right, right


Reply
Offline
Kodiak He
Drowning in the Sea of Stars
Nardir
*****
Posts: 23
Pronouns: He















All Accounts Posts: 553
#45

decides it's probs best to stick with kastra
Movement: [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png]



I go wander through the pines
and make my way to nature's shrines
« aesthetic profile played by: waka »
Reply
Offline
Nardir
Nardir
*****
Posts: 38
Location [IC]: Nardir















All Accounts Posts: 432
#46


Round 5
I Sense Something on the Wind


Current Participants





The Map

[Image: 25px-U%2B2190.svg.png] [Image: 12px-U%2B2191.svg.png] [Image: 14px-U%2B2193.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png]

[Image: nardirexplorationmapr5_by_ehwazazi-dcmuexa.png]





Scene

With Akutan and Kyra trailing behind her, Vienna headed into the forest.  The trees weren't very thick, but they created enough of a visual barrier that Vienna heard the growls before she saw anything.  The sound echoed over the rushing water of the waterfall that poured down the side of the trail.  Here, a few boulders had been worn into large, flat steps, upon which the trail snaked upwards towards the river that fed into Moonstone Lake.  At the top, both sides of the river were at equal height.  From their position, the "low road" party would not yet have Kastra and the "high road" party.

Meanwhile, as Kastra was making his way around the lake, he was climbing a less sharp incline.  Here the ground sloped gently to another beach, before becoming more rocky as they approached the waterfall.  Kastra and Kodiak also heard the growls, and as they climbed.  Then, a scent upon the breeze. Bear.  For the moment, it appeared that the expedition was downwind.  They had a moment to plan, and they would need to consider their next step carefully.

Shimmah was continuing her spelunking adventure.  She walked passed an opening back out into the forest, beginning to turn down another of the darker tunnels.  From the opening, she could catch the scents of Kodiak and Kastra as they passed close by, then Aylie's scent as she followed along behind them.

Tallulah walked among the pines, her quiet steps muffled even further by a blanket of pine needles.  Even the birds here were quiet, as though a permanent hush dwelled here. Then there was a tree with a stone marker at its base; A moon and well worn runes scratched upon its surface.  A few feet away, another.  There, a pair of sticks fashioned together with a bit of sinew, human trinkets dangling from it.  No breeze blew, and the stillness was omnipotent.



[/customsoftbox]


Red Event "!" 

Red Events are dangers to your characters.  They can take various forms, including enemies to fight, or negative effects on your characters.  Red events cannot be avoided, but how your characters handle them may change their outcomes.  A Character triggers an event when they touch it with their Area of Effect.  If an event lasts for multiple rounds, characters may join as soon as their area touches the event.  A character must complete a red event before they can continue. A movement restriction is placed upon characters in range of the event, while they are free to adjust their position around the marker, characters cannot move so that the marker goes  outside their AoE.







Movement Effects



[Image: kastrarankicon_by_ehwazazi-dcd3w0m.png] Movement: [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] Red Event
Effect: Kastra's movement is restricted until the event is cleared
[Image: kodiakrankicon_by_ehwazazi-dcd41dl.png] Movement: [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] Red Event
Effect: Kodiak's movement is restricted until the event is cleared
[Image: viennarankicon_by_ehwazazi-dcfyj5i.png] Movement: [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] [Image: 25px-U%2B2192.svg.png] Red Event
Effect: Vienna's movement is restricted until the event is cleared





[Image: summit2_by_preimpression-d83tp0g.png]  [Image: crust_by_preimpression-d83tpkc.png]  [Image: core_by_preimpression-d83tpke.png]  [Image: broadcast_by_preimpression-d83trxi.png]  [Image: baseline2_by_preimpression-d83tsx6.png]
DO NOT PM THIS ACCOUNT.
please direct all questions involving Nardir to EhwaAzi/Scy. thank you.
Reply
Offline
Kastra he/him
Nardir
Nardir
*****
Posts: 18
Pronouns: he/him















All Accounts Posts: 302
#47


[Image: nRus6E7.png]

    As the small group walked, Kastra paused when the hard scent of bear came to him and he heard the growls. He looked at Kodi, tilting his head towards it. The prince didn't want to make much sound, just in case the bear might hear it. The less they talked, the better, or at least he hoped. From what he could tell, the pair were the only ones within true reach of the bear. He would get close to Kodi, sniffing at the air. "We're downwind." He breathed out. This was one of their advantages. There was little chance they could actually kill the bear, even though Kas felt some hatred from the past building up. "If we can't kill it, we can chase it down the beach, out of the territory." Was it a good plan? He wasn't sure, he hadn't dealt with a bear before. Plus, he wasn't sure how far the territory kept on stretching. His mind was racing, trying to find a solution. The boy didn't think in words, mainly pictures and feelings. It would probably be a bad idea to chase it south, towards the others. But that would also bring in more Nardarians to help fight it. Kastra decided the best idea was to attack, and see where it went. He kind of hoped the other group would join them and they could take it out. They had options, and they would only be chosen once the steps were taken towards them.

Kas goes right and then down, to try and get the bear by surprise




[Image: CBHlfyW.png]
#CC3333
Reply
Forum Jump:


Affiliates
TopSites & Directories
Static
White Wolf Mountain Savagery RPG Catharsis - Semi-Realistic Wolf RPG Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG lies in the low {warriors}
Scrolling