Saboro Ring 1  ivory tower [alliance]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Offline
Telana she
Salamander
Alteron
*****
Posts: 53
Pronouns: she
Rank [IC]: The Hierophant















All Accounts Posts: 836
#1

@"ARK THE HERALD ANGELS SING" @Bea @Frost




[Image: ethhttrhrh_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqbxi4.png]


[Image: wrW40Lj.png]
#e34234

Travelling, it seemed like something she had been doing a lot of lately, even if her body wasn't the biggest fan of it (and boy did it let her know), but she had her little medicines to help with that, and they managed to ease some of the strain, but they had rested a lot. A lot more than she would have liked, but that's just how this would go.

The ginger woman would make it a point not to complain nearly as much, that would've made the trip all the more miserable than it already was, choosing instead to make small comments here and there. Searching the wilds for potential packs was foolish given they hadn't a clue where to start. At this point they were grasping at straws and winter's cold would not be kind to them, as it nipped at their heels.

But a days journey out of Alteron accompanied by three jacks, she hand picked herself, would be surprisingly fruitful. For the umpteenth time they'd come to a stopping point for her to rest, keen eyes glancing at the mountain peaks in the far distance, each capped with white snow against a clear blue morning sky. There stretched pine trees as far as the eye could see, and as the wind picked up suddenly, Telana's nostrils flared. "Do you smell that?" She said plainly, eyes shifting to the others. "A pack, let's move, it seems pretty close."

As they continued on the treeline seemed to get denser, she'd often wondered if Alteron was the worst pack geographically speaking, but no, this one had to take the cake. Who'd make a pack in the cusp of the north? Telana frowned in annoyance, the stench of a border reeked. Ah, so here we are? "You'll be proving yourself as competent jacks, I will only interfere if you fumble. Remember, only what we want them to see." Amber gaze fell on each of them and then she'd tilt her head back and howl out a summons, moving her way to sit behind the three jacks.





Nobody knows everything
We know this to be true
Everything is difficult
Except what's in front of you
« aesthetic profile played by: waka »



[-] Likes: Arkyls, Corvo, DustyForgotten
Reply
Offline
Schorl She/Her
Alteron
Alteron
*****
Posts: 16
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Alteron
Rank [IC]: Jack
Played By: Bea















All Accounts Posts: 216
#2

The trial by fire had arrived. The Jack was on her first mission and she wasn't alone. Schorl didn't know how to feel about the entourage. On one hand if something went awry there were other soul to blame it on if she could out talk them in front of the alphas. But that was the catch. And alpha was here. There was no shadow to hide under, no chance to come up with a story. Telana limped along before them, setting their pace and taking the lead in finding potential allies. Schorl didn't mind the pace, it was cold here, it was cold at home. She was in no hurry to return. It gave her time to think.

The hellion as actually surprised to find a pack so quickly. When she had lived on her own it seemed packs were few and far between. Schorl stopped when Telana did, giving her space to call to whoever might inhabit the thick trees. The Hierophant gave her gentle warning and retreated behind her Jacks. Schorl swallowed an amused smile as she watched her. Calling forth the beasts then letting her henchman stand in front. She wasn't surprised. Instead she gave an understanding smile, bowing her horned head slightly.

"We'll make you proud." She gave a quick glance to her fellows to gauge their reaction before turning to face the woods. Hopefully whatever emerged wasn't a threat.


[Image: iM73bvi.png]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Reply
Offline
Sincate They/Them
REDBONE
Saboro
*****
Posts: 31
Pronouns: They/Them
Location [IC]: Saboro
Rank [IC]: Sabora
Played By: Gothy















All Accounts Posts: 1,031
#3






[Image: sincatetitle_by_lunecy-dc1d33o.png]
A summoning howl on the borders was quite rare now a days, most recruits were intercepted by their now Saborako or other sentries before they had the chance. They were usually barks and yips to get attention at short range, calls Sincate would never hear this deep in the second ring, but the howl echoed across the valley and bounced off the glacial mountains. A twinge of hesitation came to the Sabora, remembering the ramifications by Nero when they greeted Borogrove on the borders. Those times were over, the red queen was absolute law.

So, they stood from their perch and proceeded to the call. Curiosity swelled, it wasn't often something exciting happened. It hadn't in a while, at least. They didn't want to think about the things that lurked, either, and so Sincate pressed on, questions drifting around in their head.

They came upon a group of four, one sitting in the back and the other three standing forward as if presenting a bargain. It wasn't hard to notice that the auburn wolf in the back was their leader, watching them with a close eye to make sure things went smoothly. Those splotches and patterns reminded them so much of their beloved Peregrine before she disappeared. What a shame, Sincate liked Keanu. If things hadn't been the way they were, they probably would have become a Kestrel.

There were no introductions made first as the Sabora approached them. That was a disappointment right off the bat, blue eyes squinting to each of them. Sincate wondered if they even knew where they were? "What is your business here? You're on Saboro's borders." they stated with clean proficiency. The old Ambassador had given a lot of knowledge to Sincate, and they would finally use them in a real situation without an Elite stumbling over to nab them by the scruff.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: pixel_potion_bullet_by_suzukimikan-d5eqwb7.png]





We have a lot more in common
than you would be calm with
It's like we're the same person,
me and you
We both don't know we can do....

[Image: profilebutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6ca.png] [Image: gallerybutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6bp.png] [Image: pinterestbutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6d5.png]


[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Reply
Offline
Zanna she/her
bloodfeather
Saboro
*****
Posts: 39
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Saboro
Rank [IC]: Right Wing & War Captain
Played By: shortyhooz















All Accounts Posts: 1,041
#4
(This post was last modified: January 11, 2019, 10:41:31 AM by Zanna.)

[Image: fxRP7W1.png]
A howl.

Ears twitching, Zanna turned her head toward the source of the sound. She was already in the first ring, but far on the other end from where it seemed their visitor was waiting (they’d better be waiting).

Since being promoted, Zanna had spent a lot of her time getting herself familiar with the territory. Previous to being War Caption, she’d isolated herself to the second ring. As a slab, she felt no need to wander to the first ring, fearful that it might only bring unwanted attention upon herself, that it would only bring suspicion of her actions. What would her intent be in the first ring? She had no right to be handling acceptances, and she feared she’d only be stepping on toes otherwise. It was best that she just stay in ring two.

Now, since she held an Elite rank, she had access to all of Saboro. This territory was still quite new to her to begin with, but now she needed to learn the geography of the third, fourth, and first rings – places she’d never been, aside from the first ring upon arrival. Today, she happened to be snooping about the borders when she heard the call.

Changing her course, she set her sights on the West, moving toward the outsider (or outsiders?) with an urgency to her steps.

She hadn’t had a chance to meet with the current Jackdaws or Spectres, but she imagined that would be happening soon, as plans of action fell into place for the mystery slime that plagued Saboro as of late. She was simply assuming they were doing their duties, and making sure she had her own eyes all over the territory to keep the alphas, and the pack, safe.

The maroon girl came upon the group just as Sincate themselves made their appearance. Emerald eyes stared daggers into the outsiders, taking note of the three in front and the autumn-colored female hanging back behind them. They seemed calm, composed.

Zanna fell in step behind Sincate as the Sabora addressed the group, the War Captain eyeing them carefully, attentively. She would be ready for anything, should this group decide to make the stupid decision to attack. Sincate could rest easy knowing she had protection.

Flanking the Sabora, Zanna would remain silent for the time being, allowing Sincate to handle the formalities and simply offering her support whenever the Sabora decided they needed it.


[Image: 12938299_nOL6zqBe8pQ5YkA.png]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Gothy
Reply
Offline
Ezra He/Him
Saboro
Saboro
*****
Posts: 7
Pronouns: He/Him
Location: Frozen Hellscape
Rank [IC]: Goshawk [Kestrel-in-Training]
Played By: Eclipse















All Accounts Posts: 358
#5

[Image: useQIpY.png]
|♘| saboro |♘|  
the kind heart & kestrel-in-training




It was always cold it seemed, the boy cringed and made a face but continued to move forward, running like always; perhaps from his fears as well. It nibbled at his toes and he considered trying to find something to fashion some boots to protect his paws, but he’d refrain given that he didn’t want to be seen as weak. So Ezra puffed on, as if he ever did anything other than just puff on, but today it seemed there was intrigue brewing. A loud summons at the border, confusing to say the least to the green youth. Since his time learning about pack life, he had yet to experience such a situation as recruits were rarely so loud. And yet he felt as if he was drawn to it, it was something he should and could concern himself with and he would.

Blue eyes blinked away a bit of water from the chill, short curly locks bouncing as he turned and directed his motion to the border. It was a short trip, if nothing else the boy was quick on his feet and arrived shortly after the new War Captain. He didn’t know Zanna he didn’t believe, especially not to know of their new rank, but he offered them a polite bow after offering one to the Sabora. He felt a slight bit of unease at the situation, seeing the strangers standing calmly at their border—and one in the back… Zanna stepped to one side of the Sabora so Ezra decided to step to the other softly, he was no fighter but he was tall enough to at least look like he might be able to hold his own. He hadn’t been ranked as a Jackdaw by the Sabor for a reason, his aptitudes were elsewhere and he was eager to try and prove them.

When the Sabora spoke business, Ezra blinked calmly and offered a faint smile as he peered around, resisting the urge to add something profoundly ridiculous to the conversation. They weren’t exactly here to lay on sandy beaches and drink fruity drinks, that’s for sure. He’d glance over at Zanna for a moment, before looking back at the group. What’s going on? He doesn’t know but as long as he can participate, he’ll happily wait and see without grinning too much.  







[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Reply
Offline
Old Blood
Saboro
*****
Posts: 26
Pronouns: He
Rank [IC]: Sentry















All Accounts Posts: 458
#6

  The borders are a Sentry's domain, and he has always been devoted to his work. With his family splintered, it's all he has. There is movement in the first ring, a band of four approaching, quickly met by three of Saboro's own. He joins in, to even the odds. Sincate is the only to speak, gruff and to the point. Gabriel respects that.

  He looks over the awaiting band, a silent, imposing figure to support the Sabora's words. While they speak, he considers who is the easiest target, in the event of a conflict.
Reply
Offline
Gothy they/them
Nerdlinger
Character Directory Organizer
******
Posts: 653
Pronouns: they/them
Location: California















All Accounts Posts: 1,031
#7

[please no more saborans. it is now alteron's turn!]


[-] Likes: waka
Reply
Offline
Telana she
Salamander
Alteron
*****
Posts: 53
Pronouns: she
Rank [IC]: The Hierophant















All Accounts Posts: 836
#8

ooc: henlo, just wanted to say that @Frost @Bea @Arkyls you guys are still free to post and interject at any point, telana will 100% let you, though i think elise was put into storage which is 100% fine too.




[Image: ethhttrhrh_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqbxi4.png]


[Image: wrW40Lj.png]
#e34234

Golden gaze looked to the back of the three of them and she waited, waited as others came to the summons, waited as they spoke about a pack, and waited even then as her jacks stood there as well. The woman gave a sigh, not upset, her plain expression didn't convey such feelings, but she did step forward. Brushing past the three female to come to sit on her haunches at the front of them. So the exercise didn't necessary go as planned, there'd be more chances for them, if they any of the jacks decided to pipe up here she'd let them, but for now she'd take the reigns.

The ginger female looked at the one who spoke first, the puzzling red marks under their eyes, for fashion? Interesting, whatever. "And we're Alteron, a pack seeking alliances, that is, if Saboro is interested in one." Telana rolled her shoulders slightly, wincing just barely at the pop that followed afterward.

There was a pause as she glanced past those that met them at the borders, surveying the territory, spruces and dark mossy ground, not unlike Alteron, but the air here was crisper, cleaner. Slipping in and out of one's lungs easily like liquid mercury. "We're repairing from a war, and it'd be most beneficial to find alliances with like minded packs. We've resources to trade, just looking for willing participants." She deadpanned, face stone-like.

She'd be willing to go into further detail about resources once she knew where they stood, if these Saborans were interested or not. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, as Telana always kept in mind.





Nobody knows everything
We know this to be true
Everything is difficult
Except what's in front of you
« aesthetic profile played by: waka »



[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Reply
Offline
Schorl She/Her
Alteron
Alteron
*****
Posts: 16
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: Alteron
Rank [IC]: Jack
Played By: Bea















All Accounts Posts: 216
#9

Schorl had gotten her wish. While absolutely enormous the wolf that emerged from the woods didn't appear to be an immediate threat. The hellion was just about to address the Saborian when another emerged from the brush. And another. And another. Schorl's heart caught in her throat. Confidence and bravery, it seemed, where not the same side of the coin. She was not made for fighting, she bore impressive claws and sharp tipped horns, but her courage was thin. Diplomats were there for politics, not brawls. Oh, why didn't this merry little band bring along some big beefy  meet shield? No. Three politicians and a disabled leader.

Easy now, she said to herself as the silence lingered a bit too long, they don't seem aggressive. Yet. Schorl lifted her head and took in a breath, just about to introduce them when Telana took the lead. Yellow eyes darted to the alpha trying her damnedest not to give away her anxiety. First, she chocked. Secondly, she took so long the Hierophant had to step forward. There were a few things keeping Schorl from letting her anxiety get to her. Firstly, Telana didn't appear cross, at least for now. And secondly, and more importantly, the others hadn't said a word either. She wasn't the lone fool, and wouldn't receive the entire reprimand. We'll make you proud, she had said. Well whoopsie daisies on that front. Telana seemed to have everything under control for now, but the hellion would jump in to answer any questions they had.


[Image: iM73bvi.png]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Reply
Offline
Sincate They/Them
REDBONE
Saboro
*****
Posts: 31
Pronouns: They/Them
Location [IC]: Saboro
Rank [IC]: Sabora
Played By: Gothy















All Accounts Posts: 1,031
#10






[Image: sincatetitle_by_lunecy-dc1d33o.png]
Three on Saboro's side came to Sincate's aid in order to make it fair, though the Sabora figured that the crippled female who came forward to take over the situation wouldn't be much of a fight. Besides, these were diplomats, they wouldn't be fighters in the least and with the War Captain here, Saboro had the clear advantage. Still, Sincate would be careful until the discussion was done.

They were from Alteron, a name pinging a familiar ring as the Sabora placed their attention on Telana. They were seeking alliances, one that should have been established, but it seems with the shifting of crowns, it had fallen through the cracks. Not just from Saboro's side either, Alteron was also recovering from a war of sorts, the Sabora shifting to step closer. "It seems we are both repairing then." they said, trying to remember the tactics the Peregrine had taught them. "We've not been here in this territory long, but resources are quite plentiful here as well. Exchanging would certainly be beneficial for both."

They had large game and fish, rare timber and glacial waters. The land was rich, much more so than the jungle. "I'm Sincate, Queen of Saboro. I would be interested in this alliance Alteron offers." What choice did they really have? They once bled dry the friends they made. The paranoia was sticky, but Sincate was not one to fight against it. They were not ignorant to opportunity. "You're welcome to stay within our borders. Let us discuss this further inside." The first ring would be large enough to house them.

"Gabriel here will be your guide for your stay." Blue eyes shifted to the sentry. Someone had to baby sit them. "Come." they offered, turning to walk into the forest of giants.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: pixel_potion_bullet_by_suzukimikan-d5eqwb7.png]





We have a lot more in common
than you would be calm with
It's like we're the same person,
me and you
We both don't know we can do....

[Image: profilebutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6ca.png] [Image: gallerybutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6bp.png] [Image: pinterestbutton_by_lunecy-dbvc6d5.png]


[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Reply
Offline
Zanna she/her
bloodfeather
Saboro
*****
Posts: 39
Pronouns: she/her
Location: Saboro
Rank [IC]: Right Wing & War Captain
Played By: shortyhooz















All Accounts Posts: 1,041
#11

[Image: fxRP7W1.png]
> Zanna stays quiet as Telana and Sincate briefly discuss the idea of an alliance.
> Gabriel is assigned to guide them into the pack and Zanna is low-key glad she's not tasked with babysitting duties.
> Zanna simply just stays close to Sincate, keeping a close eye on their visitors in case anyone tries to make a move on their Sabora.


[Image: 12938299_nOL6zqBe8pQ5YkA.png]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Reply
Forum Jump:


Affiliates
TopSites & Directories
Static
Scrolling