Private Roleplay  Winter Wrap Up [Charley, Pawprint]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Away
Tallulah ...
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
**
Posts: 12
Pronouns: ...















All Accounts Posts: 341
#1
(This post was last modified: April 17, 2018, 05:38:57 AM by Tallulah.)

She did not feel well actually she felt really really not well and not for the first time either. It was also not the first time she wasn't entirely sure where she was or how she had ended up there. Things were so blurry and jumbled and thinking took too much effort and it hurt besides. There were voices around voicing things she didn't really feel like trying to figure out and the didn't seem to be voices for her anyway at any rate..or wait. Now there was a voice, it kept talking and seemed to be talking to her. She didn't feel like answering though as that would require thought as she would have to figure out what the voice was saying in order to answer which she didn't feel like doing. But the voice kept on..and on and it just wouldn't stop. Maybe if she pretended it wasn't there it would go away and let her sleep..she waited but it still kept on  just like the throbbing all over kept on. She really wished it would all go away..the voice, the pain..she was so tired and so cold and she just wanted to go to sleep and not wake up until she was better and didn't feel..like this.

((so here is the short form for Tallulah to be treated for injuries @Charley  and Buckshot can be present as well if you want @Pawprint ))

{oh and Tallulah hit her head on a rock when she fell earlier and so basically as a combination of mild concussion, limited oxygen supply from being buried and hypothermia from laying in slush water plus some cuts/scrapes and scratches..yep}
Reply
Offline
Charley She/Her
Nardir
Nardir
*****
Posts: 53
Pronouns: She/Her
Location: in the woods














#2

((I'm assuming she's been pulled from the rubble.))

After rescuing his daughter, Hakan had started to make his way back to the wreckage of the healers garden to continue helping them assess their stock and treat the wounded coming in. The old healer heard another call and for a moment thought it was for his daughter again because it came from the same general direction he had just left! He began to bound back to Akutan and Kyra back into the mountains but this time the call had come from another crevice elsewhere than where he had left them.

Cautiously he made his way over the rocks and snow and found someone with the cat, Tallulah. These old bones were starting to get in the way and his old mind was still reeling from nearly losing his daughter, he wouldn't be able to carry her.

"Heya! How was she found?" He called when he was a few steps away, allowing the rescuer the chance to regale him with her condition. Her giant fluffy paws and ears were cold to his warm nose, not good. Her fur was half soaked in slush and snow was all around them.

He found a wound on her head, a small scrape but enough to make him concerned and she was shivering, mostly unresponsive and breathing rapidly as if she had just been pulled from a small breathing space like his own daughter. It was imperative to get the cat on her feet, down the mountain to warmth, thicker air, and easy access to medicine.

"Tallulah, child you need to wake up. Come on now, open your eyes for me and tell me what you see." He would motion for the rescuer to help him pick her up and onto her feet. If she could either drape over their backs or lean on them it would be easier, he wasn't strong enough to carry her down the mountain, he continued to talk to her, "Cmon sweetheart wake up and get on your feet. You gotta get your blood flowing, let's get some motion in your claws. Do not go to sleep. Please open your eyes. Take deep breaths..." He would continue as they made their way down the mountainside into better breathable air.


Reply
Away
Tallulah ...
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
**
Posts: 12
Pronouns: ...















All Accounts Posts: 341
#3

The voice it seemed was not going to go away no matter how much she wanted it to. Great. That meant she would have to..think. She might have shuddered at the prospect except even a mental shudder was painful. There were words but concentrating was hard and took awhile so the first ones that actually registered were the ones which formed the question asking what she saw. Eyes opened only as much as was necessary to see anything and what she saw was blurry and.."Brown?" or was it "White?". She wasn't entirely sure..thinking was hard and things were blurry so it was hard to really tell what she was seeing.

She closed her eyes again ready to go to sleep now that she had answered the voice but then there was movement and she thought she felt herself being picked up..oh..she was being picked up and she was forced to open her eyes again as the voice now seemed to be saying she needed to get on her feet which she really didn't feel like doing and just slumped back down laying limp as they tried to get her to move. Moving hurt and she was still so tired. Then the voice said something about blood and claws. She didn't smell any blood though and the meaning of what claws were was rather eluding her at the moment so how she was supposed to..what was it? Get them moving? She wasn't sure.

It seemed she would be moving regardless though. It was as unpleasant sensation that, along with pain, caused her to feel dizzy though why she did not know. The fact that they were moving down the mountainside had not made it through her hazy, blurry thoughts well enough to be recognized in any form..at lest not yet.

((Gonna go ahead and reply to this..feel free to still jump in though Pawprint))

{And yeah she was already dug out and rescued}
[-] Likes: Pawprint
Reply
Offline
Pawprint she
10% Sweet Tea
Packmate
***
Posts: 53
Pronouns: she














#4

(Sorry for the delay. I'll work 2 get something up later today.)


[-] Likes: Rieal
Reply
Offline
Pawprint she
10% Sweet Tea
Packmate
***
Posts: 53
Pronouns: she














#5

Buckshot still felt numb after the rescue.  Tallulah was falling in and out of consciousness, and the scruffy older wolf could only sit and nudge her as he waited for help to arrive.  He and Sansa had saved her, but the Bacchus wolf hadn't come back yet.  It was cold...and she wasn't awake yet.  Buckshot licked one of her cuts in an effort to help.  Sara could help if she was here.  Hakan could help too, or Kestrel if they were okay from the earthquake.  Oh, if he wasn't tired he could have ran and Sansa could have carried the cat!

What if it was too late?

Buckshot froze.  He couldn't lose Tallulah.  Brave girl.  Bouncy.  Little groundskeeper.  She was like a daughter to him.

So caught in his thoughts, he entirely missed Hakan's entrance and his words, and it wasn't until he heard Tallulah speak that he reacted with a yelp.  A second passed then he nudged her up carefully to help drape her front half across Hakan's back and her legs and tail across his own.  She slid back to sleep, now pinning Buckshot's head on the ground with her body.

"Ow, Bouncy."

He shoved his head out and tried sitting up so the cat was hopefully hanging on his shoulder.  He motioned Hakan to take her head and front legs over his back and they could begin descending the mountain to get her to warmer territory.

"She was buried.  Another wolf and I dug her out and she went looking for help."  Stay calm.  "You can save her right?  Right?"

His mind drifted to his children.  He pushed the thought that he...he wasn't missing saving them to save Tallulah.


Reply
Away
Rieal ...
Sparkles a Little
Packmate
***
Posts: 227
Pronouns: ...















All Accounts Posts: 341
#6

((nudge due to board clean up thing))


~The raven strikes at midnight~
*Servicemen don't make MISTAKES, they make DECISIONS.*
±Credit cards aren't money..just wishful thinking±

If you want to understand me go Here and Here and also Here
My Charries
[Image: 205a2ib.jpg]
I survived the Snowflake
Christmas Name Change 2010

the New bin
Reply
Forum Jump:


Affiliates
TopSites & Directories
Static
White Wolf Mountain Savagery RPG Warrior Cats A RPG Catharsis - Semi-Realistic Wolf RPG Caeleste - Fantasy Equine RPG
Scrolling