Private Roleplay  Shut your mouth, baby stand and deliver
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Avinalora she/her
I won't shiver, I won't shake. I'm made of stone, I don't break.
Reach
Pronouns: she/her
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Cardinal
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385

The sun was high in the sky when Avinalora left her clinic to gather some herbs. She had left Elkumis in the clinic in case anyone decided to pay a visit - they shouldn't since it as obvious that if the entrance was closed then she wasn't open - and then departed. There were always injuries to be had - and a lot of idiots to have them - so a healer's work never ended. Herbs to heal wounds were the most vital in Syn Cadrys since unlike the lands outside, colds and sickness were not the most common ailment. Even then, the moonlit healer still had more work ahead of her.

Marigold, the argent Aviari needed marigold. It was the best vulenary of them all and it was easy to grow in her personal gardens - she didn't pick from them unless she needed to - and could be easily found in the jungles. There were other herbs that she could collect for healing wounds and maybe some herbs for pain relief and broken bones, herbs such as comfrey and mugwort. A lot of things liked falling out of trees it seemed and the green and silver Cardinal knew there was no shortage of idiots so she would have to plan accordingly.

The moon-washed medic scented a strange scent, one that she hadn't smelled in a while, a non-Aviari; she didn't leave her clinic often and paid little to no notice to the new recruits - they were called Sparrows, right? The non-Aviari - a female - carried peculiar and unfamiliar scents on her pelt. There didn't seem to be an invasion - she probably wouldn't notice if there was an invasion - and since none of the Larks or Jays seemed to be near, it must be a new recruit of some sort.

But even as close as the monochrome Aviari had gotten to this new recruit, the female continued on her search for herbs. Don't get her wrong, she wasn't one of those elitist fucks who thought that being an Aviari was a gift from the gods and everyone else was inferior, but she didn't particularly care much about those who weren't her patients.

However, it wouldn't take a keen eye to see a flash of silver through the jungle backdrop.

OOC:
Please let me know if I should edit anything!

ProfileBin ☥ Played by Silverfrost
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Brielle she/her
Stunning Treasure Maker
Reach

All Accounts Posts: 812

[Image: brielleedit_copy_by_kay_rich_dcxegh4-pre.png]
Profile | Speaking

Having a decent bearing of the new surrounds was a blessing, keeping close to the tree she'd claimed as her own and dug beneath. Today was one of the first ventures out into the unknown area, a bit farther from the space that began to feel comfy. Brielle prepped herself by ensure her trinkets were especially shiny, the crown turned necklace her favourite recent addition.

The stones and shells glittered in the sunlight wonderfully, a toothy grin of approval as her curvy figure moved out, saddle bags left at home today and instead and much smaller leather pouch strapped to her upper shoulder. It held only a few strips of jerky, and a leather wrapped knife in case she saw anything interesting to take.

Brie wandered out, head held high as her hips swayed in her stride, glad to be without the sled today. The creative wanted to find rocks today, see what pigments she might extract from them, what powders they created, and if they'd be useable in paints and inks. Or something completely new.

Had the once-Captain been accustomed to all the scents of the new packlands, she may have noticed the new scent sooner. Yet it was the flash of grey and feathers that caught her attention. The stunning freckled girl sat herself down, tilting her head with her enchanting smile. "Now, it ain't too nice to pop out on newcomers. I see you're from here." Silky voice called out, watching where the movement had been. Come out come out.

Avinalora she/her
Reach

Avinalora wouldn't say that she wasn't surprised when the newcomer called her out. She was difficult to miss with her silvery pelt and her green feathers helped little to camouflage her in the jungle. She rolled her eye and turned back around, no matter how much she wanted to just leave, she couldn't. Her latest experiences with the younger ones around Syn Cadrys had been irritating to say the least, but she should get to know the newer faces. Might be useful in the future, especially if this one was useful in some way. The moonlit healer felt like she would regret this.

The argent Algerim padded into the view of the Sparrow, her green eye trying to pick up what she could. Bright colors that seemed unnatural on - for the most part - a natural-looking pelt color. Accessories covered the female similar to what one would see on some Crystallines. Was that a skull on her back? Looked suspicious to the female due to its size and her familiarity with bones. And that tail did not look or smell to be hers. Well this newcomer was interesting to say the least.

With a skull- the female put an emphasis on the word - and a second tail that doesn't seem to be yours, it's a wonder the Larks let you in. The monochrome medic padded forwards, her voice wasn't quite as sharp but was still cold as usual. Her single eye scrutinized the female and her bottlebrush tail was held higher as a sign of her ranking.

The moon-washed Aviari wasn't sure what kind of character this wolf was if she wore what appeared to her as trophies.  

OOC:
Avinalora is getting the wrong idea. As always, lmk if anything needs to be edited since I think I made a few assumptions in there!

Brielle she/her
Stunning Treasure Maker
Reach

Profile | Speaking

The figure showed herself, and Brielle simply watched this mute coated female cautiously take her all in. Clearly never having seen such wonderful glimmering trinkets before, but her body language was a bit defensive. Brie ignored the eyeroll, and squinted at the hardly friendly new face.

"With a skull, and a second tail that doesn't seem to be yours, it's a wonder the Larks let you in." Eyebrows rose at the obvious observations made, maybe she was... Slow? Couldn't be, she seemed battleworn, and surely any decent pack wouldn't allow their more dim members into battles.

Brielle's gaze flickered over empty eye socket, then to the deep eye that watched her. "Mmm... Yes? And...?" As if waiting for more, head turning to give her a more sideways glance. Plus, her side profile was wonderful, it showed the scars clipped up to her chin. They were barely visible from most angles, and it made her feel distinguished to have a small pair of scars there, plus the peach-fuzz shoulder burns and her pawpads.

"Never seen a fox skull before? Or a heirloom?" Head tilted cheekily, motioning the tail as her sentence finished. "You lot seemed so out there, maybe I was wrong, though I am one of a kind." Were they all just boring? Aside from how most of them were strikingly pretty with their feathers, this one being no exception.

Avinalora she/her
Reach

Well it didn't seem like Avinalora would have to get out the funeral ivories anytime soon. The Aviari of the Algerim family didn't resemble wolves and leaned a bit towards fox-like in their skulls. She didn't remember the last time she had seen another Algerim since most of them stuck to their own lines however that meant monthly visits from her aunt Asenath.

The heirloom bit made the argent Algerim's eyebrow raise. That would probably fall into the "strange" category depending on who's tail it was. Well, that would make her "one of a kind". The female didn't know if it would be considered creepy or morbid seeing as she wasn't from Syn Cadrys and the outsiders probably had their own weird practices.

Some of us look like foxes; didn't know if I had to break out the funeral ivory. You outsiders have different practices it seems, the monochrome Aviari remarked in an apathetic tone. She looked at the newcomer, Why did you leave whatever sort of group you're from to join Syn Cadrys? She wanted to know how the fresh fuck an outsider managed to find its way to this hidden pocket of the world. Were they accepting non-Aviari now? Someone was preaching about Xiulcoatl or something? The moon-washed medic didn't particularly care too much about non-Aviari as the elitists did but it was something new.

OOC:
As always, lmk if anything needs to be edited!

Brielle she/her
Stunning Treasure Maker
Reach

Profile | Speaking

"Some of us look like foxes; didn't know if I had to break out the funeral ivory. You outsiders have different practices it seems," Hm, could be a jab, but the Captain brushed it off and merely agreed internally with the statement. "Why did you leave whatever sort of group you're from to join Syn Cadrys." The odd name made the speckled lady hesitate, what the hell was Syn Cadrys?

Assuming this was some alternate name for this place? "I suppose, I was told this was El Dorado. My previous home went under... Unfortunate conditions, and I decided they no longer were good for me."  Stated simply, there was no need to speak of Raikov and is traitorous ways. The mere thought of him made irritation begin in her chest, but Brielle swallowed it aside to stew on later.

"Trinkets, and my talents are a nicer story," Changing the subject onto more pleasant things Brielle would add with a suave tone, moving to shift her figure as she took a few paces toward the new face. Her speckled coat shining in the sunlight, showing her well toned legs and healthy fur.

Eyeing the figure of the female a little closer, she was small, and the mistaken fox skull trinket made more sense now. "So, how'd you get all those? Rugged." Asked boldly as she admired this Aviari's feathers, scars, greyscale patterns. "Course, I'll share mine if ya really are shy. A few of  you seem scarred, what happened here?" Maybe just maybe, Brielle would make a buddy.

Or maybe they'd just butt heads. Which was probably more likely.

Avinalora she/her
Reach

(This post was last modified: March 27, 2019, 03:19:21 PM by Avinalora.)

El Dorado? Well that was new. Avinalora didn't notice much since the Civil War and had spent most of it in her den recovering from her wounds while healing those she could. She didn't care what the outsiders - former outsiders - called this place, she just hoped that they wouldn't bring any diseases with them. But from what the healer could tell, this newcomer didn't seem diseased. That was comforting to say the least.

Then the Sparrow turned to conversation back to the argent Algerim. About the scars marking her body, the black, scarred skin wildly contrasting against the female's alabaster fur. It was a question that hadn't been asked for a long time and the female had no trouble with speaking of them.

My eye was ripped out by a patient who wasn't in the right mind, hazards of being a healer and it was my own fault, the moon-washed medic stated in a purely objective tone with no emotion. Her eyes burned when she moved on to the civil war and her voice had more iron to it. Moons ago, there was a civil war in Syn Cadrys between the elites and the non-elite. I was caught in the fray, trying to treat the fallen and some thought I was on a side - her words were icy fire with her next statement, My silver fur and small size resembles a Crystalline just as it resembles an Obsidian, the two families that clashed the most; elite verses non-elite. It was something like a history lesson for the newcomer from the monochrome Aviari who was angry that the war even happened.

OOC:
OOC