Private Roleplay  Gimmie that magic water ((PRP; Sanguine))
Viewing: 2 Guest(s)
Caprice she/her
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: she/her

All Accounts Posts: 812

[Image: cappyfullrange_by_kay_rich_dcyszro-pre.png]
Profile | Speaking

The help had changed her week, whatever Pulsar had begrudgingly concocted... It was a life saver. It could have been water and Caprice would have believed that it was magic. The starry Aviari had gained a buddy, and today that bright little thing rushed along to find her again. To show her the feathers atop her head that had casings almost come off, from the reflection she'd seen, they were pretty feathers.

Not to toot her own horn. She was proud, they looked like her Mum's feathers. With speckles like Dad's. Whatever they had been, she was proud to have some resemblance to them. Today she wasn't up to all that much, she wanted to find Pulsar and ask her questions about her herbs and the pathways she'd led her through.

But... Cappy couldn't remember the way, feeling so irritated and unwell had made her barely pay attention to where they'd been before getting there. The small half feathery and half pin feathered Fledgling wandered out to the edge of some water, booted a small stone into the water and plopped down with a dramatic huff.

Bottom lip sticking out in a sulk. What the hell.

Open to all Sanguine bloodlines!
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Castiel he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 398

'I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe'

"speech" | thoughts

Castiel roamed the area around the lake, looking for the magnificent tree he'd rested in before when those two Obsidians had interrupted him. It was such a nice spot but he couldn't remember for the life of him where it was. There were similar trees all around the perimeter; low slung limbs hanging over the water but they just weren't right. The curve wasn't right, they weren't comfortable, some didn't even have any plush moss to lay on. Some did but the view wasn't as good.

He felt a little silly testing out every limb along the way, but no one was around to see him anyway so what did it matter? His feathers ruffled in irritation when he leaped down from yet another wrong branch, a sigh huffing from his nose. Still, he continued on, sniffing each one for a hint of his own scent until he spotted something red amongst the green. Ah, an Aviari. Had to be. They were the only things that stood out quite like that. Well, except him. He blended in a bit too much for his own taste but at least he had a lovely spread. In his opinion anyway.

he little Sanguine approached her with an awkward grin. "Hello there. Lovely day, eh?" he said before realizing she looked a little crestfallen. "Is everything okay?"

[Image: HXMlrMw.png]
'I'm an angel with a shotgun
Fighting til' the wars won
I don't care if heaven won't take me back
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe'

"speech" | thoughts

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Kay ✨ She/her
QUEEN OF NICENESS
Guardians
Pronouns: She/her

All Accounts Posts: 812