Reach
Reach

All Accounts Posts: 398

'I was a boat driftin' out into the sea
I had nothing but pieces
Of thoughts of the hope
That you would see me'

"speech" | thoughts

Stoneclaw. Not the Stoneclaw he knew, but it was still the same in some strange way. Hikaru wandered aimlessly around his new home, half expecting to see a familiar path that would lead him back to his old home among the trees, clan banners swaying in the breeze, human trinkets of bone and beads tinkling gently. There was none of that here. But there was the sea.

Hikaru made his way through the trees to a place where he could look out over the sea. He sat on the rocky edge, glancing down to the rocks and sand far below, but he wasn't afraid. His old home had similar cliffs but these cats seemed to have more to do with the vast ocean than what he was used to. Although they'd shared a border with the sharks, whales, and fish, Hikaru had never actually been in the ocean before. Nexys had taught him to swim young, but swimming in open water like what lay before him... he wasn't too keen on that.

The setting sun shimmered across the gentle waves, wind rippled through his mane and for the first time in a long time, he sighed in contentment. There was still something missing, but this was the closest he'd been to filling that hole in ages. He couldn't ignore that.

[Image: oKDUjEQ.png?1]

Code:
[customsoftbox490=#000000 solid; background:url('https://imgur.com/clGSCVH.png'); background-position:top-right; max-width:90%]
[customsoftbox300=#000000 solid; margin-right:1px; margin-top:20px; background: rgba(224, 201, 127, 100); color:#000000]
[align=center][size=x-small][b][i]'I was a boat driftin' out into the sea
I had nothing but pieces
Of thoughts of the hope
That you would see me'[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[/customsoftbox]
[customsoftbox300=#000000 solid; margin-right:1px; margin-top:75px; background: rgba(224, 201, 127, 100); color:#000000; height:350px; overflow:auto]
[align=center][color=#996633][b]"speech"[/b][/color] | [color=#cc9933][i]thoughts[/i][/color][/align]

[/customsoftbox]

[/customsoftbox]