Private Roleplay  Well everybody come along with me. I'll take you to a place you never did seen
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Perses He/Him
We're a little different, there's no need to be afraid
Reach
Pronouns: He/Him
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385
(This post was last modified: January 03, 2019, 08:28:27 PM by Perses.)

@"Arkyls"

[Image: lYpfuVe.png]
       The glorious sun was starting to rise from its daily slumber in the eastern waters and left pink skies in its wake as it rose and now the pink was beginning to fade into blue. Those who were awake at this early hour but those who were consisted of the forest creatures and not many of the canine inhabitants of Inaria as it wasn't quite past the crack of dawn. The forest was only icy blues, snow whites, and stark, leafless trees when under the thumb of winter, bereft of the purple flowered-trees that the lands of Inaria was known for.

Across the frozen lake and within sight of the meeting grounds roamed a massive creature. Large paws connected to thick limbs carried a muscular, imposing figure, his height and bulk dwarfing most canines. A pair of thick and almost dull sabres hung from his jaws marking him as a sabretooth cat. A thickly-furred tail hung parallel to the ground, almost brushing against the snow that he was pushing through. His cream and brown canvas made him fairly easy to spot - not to mention his size alone was a beacon. The beast also wore a pink and white flower crown crafted from the flowers that blossomed in spite of winter.
[Image: IYdeiJA.png]
       Perses was unsure of this new venture into pack life but he wanted to feel like it had been a good decision but it had been something that seemed like it was more bad than good. Everything was new and unfamiliar for him, not just the differences between felines and canines but his isolated upbringing made everything quite new to him and he didn't know how to feel about it. He wanted to fit in but he was so different, everything was so different for him. It made his head spin and his ears hurt with everything that he was hit with. All of the new knowledge and the experiences was overwhelming for the beast.

The colossal feline was also painfully shy and easily startled. His first introduction to Inaria had almost given him a heart attack and he was afraid of the loud noises that would make his ears hurt and ring. He knew that just because one of the inhabitants of Inaria was loud, it didn't mean that they all were. But everything was new and scary to him and adding in his shyness made it even more difficult for the the brown behemoth.

The oversized yearling caught sight of something in the tree and padded over to investigate it. With as much grace as was allowed, the beast reared up to his hind legs and braced one paw against the tree with one paw on the branch where the object of his interest was. An abandoned bird nest and feathers. The scarlet-eyed sabretooth was lacking some feathery adornments and the ones he found were a pretty shade of red.

OOC:
Hope this is alright? She can surprise him and he'll accidentally bring the branch + nest down XD Word Count → 482

Divider by Saturn-Trash @DA

profilebin ⚘ played by Silverfrost
Write me off, give up on me
Cause darling what did you expect?
I'm just off, a lost cause
A long shot, don't even take this bet
vixxie's codes