Stella. She/Her
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: She/Her
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Cardinal
Played By: TranquilTempest

All Accounts Posts: 336
(This post was last modified: January 18, 2019, 05:27:16 PM by Stella..)

E s t e l l a h

#7D0552 * profile

All had become quieter since the war had resolved, for the most part anyway. A new commotion was stirring through the tribe, but instead of ominous whisperings of dissension, it appeared to be a coming of age for the land's inhabitants. A new Phoenix has once again risen from the ashes, and this one came from somewhere unexpected. Not even the star-child that sat gazing up toward the endless black foresaw a leader entering from the outside.

Golden eyes twinkled as Estellah watched the black canvas above being painted with more and more stars as the night closed in. The feathers on her crown, withers, and tail base seemed to be twinkling with the stars, as if they had galaxies of their own held within them. The edges of the Sparkling Springs lapped gently at the shore, the specks of light from overhead reflecting in its glassy waters. The Opalite woman often came to this spot at night, for it was one of the better places to be out stargazing away from the cover of the canopy.

The doe-eyed woman felt a sense of tranquility and peace when being close to something so familiar, which was only natural. As an Opalite, she felt considerably close and connected to the starry heavens, and they provided comfort and reprieve from her thoughts of the past. Even though her family had lived separate from the other families and tried to stay out of the conflict as best they could, there was still no avoiding it. Her and Vega's father was killed, along with their uncle. They were hit hard, when all they wanted to do was live in peace.

It no longer mattered, though. They were now like comets, quickly shooting through her life until they burned out. They were here, and now they're gone. However, it didn't stop Estellah from feeling a sense of longing and melancholy for what she used to have. She let out a soft sigh, sad eyes catching sight of a shooting star that quickly disappeared. Perhaps things would get better with the coming of a new Phoenix. One could only hope.

Right now though, she needed someone, or someones, to help bring light to her night.
FoxM he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 398

'And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
"speech" | thoughts

Fox wandered aimlessly through the thick trees, his mind heavy on what he'd found in the ruins. The carvings he'd first seen as a pup, he'd managed to find once more. Twolegs. The creatures he'd told the other pups about. The same ones that made the others look at him like he's lost his mind. But Vega... he didn't know if Vega believed him, but he also didn't look at him like a loony either.

But it wasn't Vega Fox sought out. It wasn't anyone. He just needed to walk. To think about what to do. Should he keep digging in the ruins? Should he see what he could uncover? Proof? What would his father say? That was an answer that would never be gained. His father was dead. Killed in a war that Fox had never cared to understand. 

A familiar form, outlined in the light of the moon, caught his attention in a nearby clearing. As the stars on his pelt were a part of him, the stars above were as well. They called to him. And so he followed, taking a place beside his cousin without a word, casting his golden eyes up to the heavens above. 

[Image: x3eDZOr.png]
'And I think it's gonna be a long long time
'Till touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a rocket man
"speech" | thoughts

[-] Likes: TranquilTempest