Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Misericorde they/them
Inaria
Inaria
Pronouns: they/them
Rank [IC]: Healer
Played By: vbscript

ooc: short form i guess? feel free 2 come bug a grump]

Misericorde was miserable. Their arthritis was flaring up, and horribly. The rain always seemed to make it worse--how lovely.

They laid beneath a lavender tree, sheltered from the rain, their legs and paws aching, barely having the energy to stand, let alone deal with making the pain worse. The dire slumped over onto their side, wheezing as air was forced from their lungs. Useless. They were entirely useless. Misericorde grumbled to themself, staring at the heavy rainfall just beyond the beautiful canopy above.

Maybe--just maybe, they could try to nap.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
*Lotus* She
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: She

All Accounts Posts: 202
(This post was last modified: September 08, 2018, 11:43:32 PM by *Lotus*.)

ooc: I've never done short form rp before, but I'll try.
--------
She had been gathering herbs when the downpour had started. She has smelled the rain coming, but she hadn't minded. The leather satchel at her side did a good job of protecting what she had gathered, and that was really all that mattered. A small shower would be refreshing.

Except, the rain didn't seem to be letting out anytime soon. She was drenched, and she started to grow cold. Seeking shelter, she made a dash for the nearest trees and found a dry spot underneath one of them. With a shiver, she gave a great shake of her pelt, which sent water droplets flying all around and... On the other which she hadn't noticed was lying there.

"Oh great heavens, I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to!"

This wasn't the best of ways to meet someone.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten