Open  dog's plan
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Azrael him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: him

ooc: hi this is open but its very short form/no order, if you will, chaotic and what have you

"I'm gettin real, real, real tired of shadows," groaned Azrael, dropping a musty old half-eaten rat from his jaws and glancing towards the wildflowers. Not that anyone was there, but he like, genuinely stops every ten minutes and says that, you know, on a whim that someone is there and he happens to catch them. "SHOW YOURSELF," he grumbles as he takes the rat back into his mouth, preparing to move on.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Brochan they
Inaria
Inaria
Pronouns: they

"Ye better calmy doony, son." came the voice of the dire as he trotted through the tree line, ears lowered and brandishing a disapproving look. "Ye not s'posed to be here while ahm patrolin'." He shook his head as he watched the child, the soldier lifting his head so he could better angle it to look at the dead rat in the boys mouth. "Augh," he scoffed, " the bloody 'ell ye got in yer mouth, son?"

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Haven
Yale He/Him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 21

He'd been following Azrael since before he had even found the dirty ol rat. The chimera had thought he had been doing a pretty good job of trailing his brown brother until he heard him yell out. With only a minute of hesitation Yale leaped from his hiding place, and revealed himself.

" DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO. DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?'' He barked before pouncing on his littermate, with all his strength he'd try to pin Azrael down, trying to get his face as close to his victim's as possible.

When you turn the lights down low
Lemon color, honey glow
Azrael him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: him

"WHOM," he begins, prepared to yell at whoever just called him doony, or even son. However, they inquired about his rat, which had dropped to the ground as soon as he belted at them. "It's half dinner, half science, why?"

And that was all the distraction necessary for Yale to strike, which forced Azrael to the ground in a girlish wail. "YOU-" he began, high pitched and pained, "you tricked me," his paw strikes out, slamming onto the ground as he aims it for Brochan, who is too far away to be hit. "Is this about my rat? You want my dinner? Get my brother off of me and it's yours."

'cause Azzy is just too lazy to force Yale off, he concedes, laying like a limp noodle in hopes it bores his littermate.
gavin he/him
Inaria
Inaria
Pronouns: he/him

[Image: gavinbykay_2_by_dayne_doe-dcjophm.png]
Gavin arrived on the scene a bit late, only to see two kids rough-housing and an adult just standing around near them. Gavin wasn't quite sure what the whole ordeal was, but he trotted right on up with no regard to anything else in the world. "Hey!" he barked in a semi cheery tone, attempting to sound a bit happier then life was for him at the moment, "What's going on here? I hope we aren't fighting over food! Sharing is good, you know?" He'd say with a smile. The awkward teen plopped himself down abruptly and watched what was unfolding before him. It'd been awhile since he'd interacted with kids, huh?
#b89dc6
[Image: gavintext1_by_dayne_doe-dcjonil.png]
[Image: profilebottom_by_dayne_doe-dbpp10z.png]

you'll never feel happy,
until you try!

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Haven, ypput
Brochan they
Inaria
Inaria
Pronouns: they

"It's half dinner, half science, why?"

The soldier gave a bit of a disgruntled look; unsure if he approved of the child's decision or not, but he was unable to speak as another approached and knocked the boy to the ground. At this Brochan let out a heart laugh, watching the two wrestle. "Ach, reminds me of me wee sprout days!" he cried in a warm laugh, " Well go on then! Git 'em ya wee barra!"

"Is this about my rat? You want my dinner? Get my brother off of me and it's yours."

He still couldn't help but laugh at the ordeal, shaking his head as the voice of another joined the chorus of children wrestling. Brochan looked up intently, the smile washing from his face.

"What's going on here? I hope we aren't fighting over food! Sharing is good, you know?"

The dire snorted and gave the smallest roll of his eyes before returning to look at the boys.

"Aye no, the wee brammer here got 'imself a square go wit dis wee laddie but he seems a bit flap, no?" Brochan snorted and offered a small smirk. "It's good, dis is. Play. Good fer yer soul."
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten