Private Roleplay  Butterflies in my Brain [Sarissa]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Miasma She
The Handmaid
Alteron
Pronouns: She
Rank [IC]: Denizen

(This post was last modified: July 11, 2018, 10:16:30 PM by Miasma.)

Thread Warnings:
Vulgarity, violence, gore, and ableism.

[Image: TI16FtO.png]
[Image: damaskesque___journal_divider_by_dreamiez-d77zxx8.png]
  Rage boils within her like tar bubbled up from the earth back home-- and that was home, wasn't it? Even with her sisters and failures and the fucking Rosa, she was raised there. She is one of many to Crow, and there were so many more in the Valley, but at least there, they didn't matter. None of his were a goddamn Sun-- or god, or Sovereign or whatever they're calling it now. Attention was divided between Kaiju, Lyra, Caesar, and herself-- and that meant she only had to compete with the three of them. They were her age, anyway: she could have killed any of them. Here, his offspring are adults, with children of their own, and how many will she have to cull until Crow is hers again?

He was never yours, you silly girl. YOU AREN'T EVEN HIS.

An elk had evidently escaped some predator earlier, abandoned by the herd for its hind limp that's only exacerbated by how diligently she's been following it, trotting close until it sprinted off, but there was no losing her with that pained bleating and the scent of infection. She was doing it a favour, really. Soon enough it would flop down in exhaustion, and scream as she sunk her teeth into the jugular, sprayed the underbrush in blood-- no, no. Too easy. Too kind.

It tripped over a protruding root, and fell to one knee, trying to kick back to its hooves, but the crippled leg gave out, and down it went. Miasma never even had to touch it. She only trotted along, panting in the humidity that frizzed up her thick coat, tasting the prey and injury in the air. It kicks weakly as she approaches, but there's no help for the elk. That's the way things are-- the strong win, and the weak die.

That's how it has always been, how it should be, who let a FUCKING CRIPPLE LEAD ALTERON!?

She tears into the abdomen, and gnaws at a displaced intestine while she waits for it to die. Her heart slows, head clears, and Miasma starts to sob.

[Image: skull_thingy__f2u__by_dionaethius-dapdof9.png]
[Image: save_me_ii_f2u_icon_by_aisuu_chann-dapt71i.gif]
If blood is thicker than water then
You'll drown quicker than we intended
You'll know where to find us in the end

[Image: Ni8UrEJ.png]
[-] Likes: Gothy, Kotake
Sarissa She/Her
BLOODY PRINCESS
Alteron
Pronouns: She/Her
Location [IC]: Alteron
Rank [IC]: Sword
Played By: Gothy

All Accounts Posts: 773

[Image: sarititle_by_lunecy-dboifh4.png]
As she finished brushing her plush fur against the thorns of her rose garden, Sarissa decided to venture out and grab some food for herself. Daddy wasn't much of a helping hand in that any more, she was a big girl and therefore took care of herself. Once in a while she would dine with him, talk with him and feel comforted from the absence of most of her family now. He was the voice of reason in the darkness of her own delusional mind. A good father in her eyes, and she loved him dearly for that.

The scent of roses followed her through the forest as she weaved through the little trails she had grown to know, and her ears quickly picked up the bleating of prey echoing through the trees. Annoying. The girl quickly jumped through, leaving a trail of fern pollen behind, watching as the hulking beast tripped over gnarled roots. Sarissa was curious just how this one got plucked out from the rest, but the flash of gray caught her attention quickly, a hint of the hunter. As she came closer, she realized it was someone familiar.

Someone familiar.

The scent of blood overwhelms the sweet stench of flowers and she smiles. Red was always her color.

Both of them.

She was beautiful in it and Sarissa desired to be bathed in the same crimson. The beast was still heaving heavy breaths as Miasma tore into the abdomen and disemboweled the poor creature. The girl hummed. "It'll be over soon, darling." she said, stepping over the neck, careful of the antlers. It was still alive and capable of goring her, but she knew it was all too weak to think. The pain must've been excruciating after all. Eyes swept to the girl then, a smile tugging at the sword's lips. "It's been awhile, hasn't it? Mind if I join you?"

A meal was better with company, after all.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: knife_icon_f2u__by_cimsos-da7osm2.png]

No, no, don't let her smile fool
Don't let her eyes confuse
Red lips always lie
Cause her red lips have a filthy prize
That's murder in her paradise

[Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrng.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrnh.png] [Image: sarissa_by_lunecy-dbpnrno.png]

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Miasma She
The Handmaid
Alteron
Pronouns: She
Rank [IC]: Denizen

[Image: TI16FtO.png]
  Miasma makes a picture, mud up to her elbows and blood on her muzzle, dripping mucous on the still-quivering intestine dangling from her jaws as she snaps her head to spot the Sword. She spits out the bowel with a tear spilling bile into the dirt, and licks her nose closer to clean, but nothing hides the streaks of tears. "Oh Sarissa, it's just terrible!" the yearling wails, sniffing back snot. No one should see her like this, but least of all Sarissa-- pretty, perfect Sarissa. "Did you know my dad has children with the Dragon? They're all grown, and she's gone, and--"

She chokes on her own saliva, and sucks it up, swallows. "Cocytus is one of his. How can I compete with that? I can hardly compete with Kaiju, and his other child is a fucking alpha with my father's fucking blue--" Miasma cuts herself off again, shoves her snout in the elk, past the entrails, bites down on the liver and rips. It shrieks, before devolving into twitches. Miasma gnaws on a chunk of the meat, collects herself, swallows before going on. "... I left home for Crow. I went to war with him-- everything-- and when we get here, a son he's never met before is on the throne, and where does that leave me?"

The dire mix rests her chin on the abdomen, which has finally stilled. "Alone."

[Image: skull_thingy__f2u__by_dionaethius-dapdof9.png]
[Image: save_me_ii_f2u_icon_by_aisuu_chann-dapt71i.gif]
You'll drown quicker than we intended
You'll know where to find us in the end

[Image: Ni8UrEJ.png]
[-] Likes: Emily., Gothy