Alteron
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 87
Bug 

D I R T,

[Image: dirt_pixel_by_skulled_dogs-dcfizbx.png]
i don't wanna be ignored, oh god
when i'm a gun in a fistfight

content warnings: gore, general grossness, playing with corpses, insects.
actions - “speech” - thoughts

Alteron had been taken by some red dragon and her lackeys, or so he'd heard. He'd made his home in the heart of the territory, a sort of tunnel beneath Alteron's roots, a beast that went unaccounted for and unheard of. He'd lived in secrecy for some time--perhaps that was wrong. Alteron had avoided him, awarding him that secrecy.

With the filth he thrived in, with who he was, perhaps it was for the best.

Rolling around in corpses to let the maggots worm into his fur, the flies land on his nose and lolling tongue, letting the stench of rot and decay permeate his fur, his skin. It was more than an unsightly behaviour, it was something othering, distancing himself from society, from everyone. Something wild and feral and terribly wrong. If he melded his scent with that of the jungle itself, perhaps he would disappear, lay beneath the surface, melt into the background, a fixture in the grim scenery of Alteron. Something that screamed and hissed and bellowed, I am not like you.

Dirt flicked his ear free of a particularly explorative fly, nuzzling into the corpse he laid beside, feeling the maggots burst free from the flesh on his snout, growling gently as he watched them wriggle and squirm. The body itself was too far gone to eat, half skeleton, half heady scent that filled the alcove where it rested, the flesh sloughing away as it was slowly infested and devoured. A breeding ground for flies, a playground for Dirt, who gnawed on the bones and lounged in filth. Something in the stomach, (hanging out, entrails strewn and draped upon the brush like silks) had gone and rotted and bloated and was writhing. He watched it with morbid fascination before pressing upon it with his paw, feeling the squirming sac only worm and writhe faster. He pressed down harder, feeling the insects inside beneath his paw, before pressing his thick claws against the organ and t e a r i n g.

The maggots slid free of their prison, over his paws and all over the ground, the smell choking and harsh. He laid himself upon the ribcage of the corpse, feeling the insects wiggling into his fur and belly, pressing his hind paw gently into the flood of maggots at his side, letting them wriggle beneath his pawpads, between his toes. He gnawed on the snout of the skull, the cockroaches nestling in his thick neck fur scuttling towards his shoulders.

He looked a mess, covered in shorn skin and flesh, decaying blood and oils, insects crawling all over him. And what a beautiful mess it was.

ooc: @waka

[Image: ddo0g5f-1b08e03d-b223-4a4c-8075-c620c766...3MarEEaCNg]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, waka
Telana she
Salamander
Alteron
Pronouns: she
Rank [IC]: The Hierophant

All Accounts Posts: 843
(This post was last modified: June 27, 2018, 08:09:17 PM by Telana.)

@vbscript

[Image: ethhttrhrh_by_t_e_r_r_i_f_i_e_d-daqbxi4.png]

[Image: cacti_by_gunsweat-da56hqn.png]
#e34234

These lands didn't feel like her's, how long had she always been the young little girl gripping and snapping at any leftovers she could get her paws a hold of. Of her three sisters, Telana was the most patient, bidding her time like a predator stalking its prey. Opportunistic was putting it lightly, but perhaps there was some part of her that truly wished to see her sisters' visions succeed.  Arith had come and disappeared, Azuhel had conquered with her hoard, and now it was little Lana that sat on a stolen throne.

The last of her generation, and the odds were stacked so heavily against her to fail.

Not a cunning queen or a ferocious dragon, but a salamander who's tail had been chopped more times than she could count. This would be her chance to prove to them that even mediocre could shine, with it's miserably dull light.

She stepped out from the hovel that day, intent on seeing an acolyte about her joints. This place was a living hell, humid and rainy, the air stunk of moisture and her aching joints cried out constantly. Whatever spiteful creature decided on building a kingdom here was laughing at her now.

Small paws limped over mossy ground, stepping carefully over jutting roots and scattered remains when another scent assaulted the ginger female's senses. The reaction was IMMEDIATE, muzzle wrinkling and teeth gritting to bite back a foul remark. Ah, another thing Alteron was in surplus of, dead fucking bodies. Bloated and decaying. How she hated it here.

As she drew nearer the smell became more and more repugnant, she could feel her stomach curdling. Then she saw it, and I say it, because honestly what else is there to say? A civilian, a shining example of Alteron, rolling around in dead SCUM?! Lana bristled, trying carefully to keep her composure. Her sisters would be laughing in her face, these were now the subject she kept. "Aren't you an unsightly beast." Came her words like a curved blade. The ginger woman didn't dare step closer, seeing the filth that crawled all over him, it made her want to scream.

"A disgusting thing, who let you in?" She sat back on her haunches slowly, lips curling and face flinching as her joints seared a numbing ache throughout her body, those amber eyes so critical would fall upon the male, though her expression settled onto something jaded, and more or less unenthusiastic to be having this conversation. "Tell me your name." Or get thee gone.

Nobody knows everything
We know this to be true
Everything is difficult
Except what's in front of you
« aesthetic profile played by: waka »

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, vbscript
Dirt he/him
FOETIDA.
Alteron

Bug  (This post was last modified: June 29, 2018, 10:58:28 PM by Dirt.)

D I R T,

He heard her approach, a limp. Heard her pause. Dirt didn't turn around, oh no. He rolled over, staring at her upside-down, cocking his head and panting heavily, paws drawn to his chest. He smiled grotesquely, hoping to unsettle her. The maggots that had been crawling on his chin had fallen and begun to writhe in his mouth.

"Aren't you an unsightly beast."

He rolled over again, onto his paws, feeling the flesh and skin below him, barely clinging to the bones, tear away under his paws and weight, getting more oily, rotting flesh in his paws and mashed into his fur.

"Yes ma'am. What brought a pretty thing like you to the depraved masses?" His voice was harsh, a mix between a drawl and a staccato laugh. He licked his sloppy chops, teeth crunching down on the maggots and a stray millipede that his tongue had caught in its path. Protein. He licked his lips again, letting unswallowed pieces of of the bugs get tangled up with his copious amounts of saliva and drip.

Dirt let his eyes search her, observing. Thoughtful, almost. She was a lamb within the wolves, crippled and bruised. She held herself with this regality that was both delicious and curious. Just who was she? The words Red Dragon hovered, prevalent in his mind.

He didn't see no wings or fire, no knights rushing to the aid of princesses. She was all commanding voice and crippled leg. Nothing new, nothing special.

"A disgusting thing, who let you in?"

Dirt could have laughed. Who let him in, she was funny. He scratched at an itch in his ear, still splayed over the corpse. Mmm. Maggots in his ears.

"Been here a helluva lot longer than you have, Missus." Dirt drawled, lowering his leg. She didn't look or smell familiar, even with him having been in relative solitude for a time.

"Tell me your name."

His smile widened, and only then did he stand, s t r e t c h i n g, letting her get a good damn look at the body beneath him, crawling and oozing. There was something old and evil and dead and decaying in this forest, and they were standing on top of it, the bugs beneath the surface writhing and reaching out for the chance to consume them.

Neither she nor he were any different from the corpse. This, he knew. Did she?

"Show me yours and I'll show you mine."

Or tell. Whichever came first.

ooc: @waka

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Telana
Telana she
Salamander
Alteron

@vbscript

[Image: cacti_by_gunsweat-da56hqn.png]
#e34234

She could feel her skin crawl, and it only worsened as he turned to look at her. Bug guts crusted between the spaces of his teeth, and not to mention the filth that was literally crawling throughout his fur. Her lip would curl in disgust and perhaps he's see the slightest bit of facial twitches, right below her left eye. Hygiene was important to Lana, it had always been. Out of all her sisters, she had to coin something of her own, right?

Ginger fur bristled and her gaze upon him only hardened. If Telana were anyone, but herself, she would have snapped at this male instantaneously. Threatening him with all manner of bodily harm if he didn't leave her sights and crawl back to the mud hole he'd wandered out of. However, this was Lana, crippled Lana. She wasn't a brute, but something else entirely. He addressed her and the ginger female could almost feel herself gag in his presence. "A visit to the acolytes." Amber eyes would cut into him with tempered scrutiny.

"I'd assume people you haven't seen since you were a child, judging by that wretched smell." A paw would raise to shield her nose, the moment he stood and stretched the smell grew worse and her stomach flipped. She'd spot the thing he had been soaking in, an oozing corpse, old and decay. Turn her head she gagged a dry heave. What a foul beast?!

Those eye alight would glare at him, an idle threat that held a promise. "You can't be serious. That's simply disgusting, you truly are a foul creature. Miserable slime." She hissed, words barbed and venom filled. Catching the last bit of what he said and grimace at him as she limped over to a near by bush and pulled a leafy branch from it, she'd limp back to him and before he could say another word swatted at him. Of course he could dodge, or just take the leafy beating with stride. "I asked you first, and I will NOT ask again. Your name, and who let you in. NOW." Came her bubbling growl, the flickering flame in her eyes.

Head tilting slightly as if to say, I'll swat you again, I'm not afraid. You'd do well to listen to this order.

Nobody knows everything
We know this to be true
Everything is difficult

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, vbscript
Dirt he/him
FOETIDA.
Alteron

D I R T,

"A visit to the acolytes. I'd assume people you haven't seen since you were a child, judging by that wretched smell."

Protecting her nose, the cute dainty thing. He laughed, not wholly a cruel sound. He shook his head. Whatever the hell those were, he guessed it didn't matter. Dirt wasn't interested in pack politics, nor was he particularly interested in cleanliness.

"Never heard a' them, missus. Maybe it's for the best, if they're anything like you."

He could tell she hated this place, hated him. It made his blood sing to know his presence disgusted her. Horrified her. He thrived on that sort of control, that sort of power. His blood surged with a sort of pride. He wondered briefly, how far he could go before he caught her gagging, heaving. Before he saw her façade shatter before him as she retched.

"You can't be serious. That's simply disgusting, you truly are a foul creature. Miserable slime."
She limped over, breaking off a branch and began swatting him with it. He laughed, stepping back as she hit him, the cockroaches and various insects in his fur flying free, as he was hit, the wingless insects moving away from the impact zone, and his skin rippled in delight.

Yes, he wanted to push her further.

"I asked you first, and I will NOT ask again. Your name, and who let you in. NOW."

Oh-oh-oh, she meant business. His pride nor his amusement were bruised by the swatting. He conceded however, quirking a brow at her. She was a feisty thing. Lively.

Alteron needed someone like that. His eyes alight in interest, he walked over to a nearby tree, raising his leg and relieving himself on it, looking over his shoulder at the red broad.

" Alright, alright, calm yer tits. Name's Dirt. Can't remember who let me in. Was a while ago, yanno? Probably dead by now, with the mess this place is in."

He intentionally lowered his leg midstream, splashing piss on the dirt, and upon his own paws. He shook his fur again and padding back towards her, absolutely reeking.

"Your turn. It's only fair."

Let's play.

ooc: jghdfghf IM SORRY

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Telana
Telana she
Salamander
Alteron

@vbscript
years later a post fff

[Image: wrW40Lj.png]
#e34234

Why did it not surprise her? That something like this could slip through the cracks and exist, she wondered if he had done anything of note under the tenure of her sister, or anyone that ruled before even Azuhel. The face she pulled was one of displeasure, but that didn't explain it very well, if only looks could kill, with the scowl she was giving him.

It was hard to imagine anyone actually liking being covered in filth, bugs, and the like. Her teeth clenching the small branch grinding ever so slightly, as she inspected him over, he seemed very nonplussed by her. 'Tch'. The only noise she could make at that fact.

Cleaned up he could have been handsome for someone, how unfortunate this was the case instead.

The ginger female's mouth set in a thin line as he shifted from her, all full of cheeky grins like she was the butt of some secret joke, it irritated her, but she kept a remarkably calm head about her. Head turned quickly, not in disgust, but just for the sheer awkwardness of bodily functions, what little privacy he did deserve was given to him by her not looking. Dirt. What a fitting name, she scoffed. "It would be." She muttered to herself, the thought dawning upon her. I'm surrounded by disgusting morons.

She turned back when the crunch of leaves and grass was ringing in her ears, She noticed just barely that his paws were wet, and could feel a pathetic wheeze of a noise, really indescribable, something between a laugh and a cough, and then he had a nerve to come closer?? To her?? No. She readied the branch between her jaws, scooting back from him with a wrinkled nose. "Personal space please." Why does no one understand this? Why? She was composed, calm, and ready to strike him again if given the chance. "Telana. One of the newest leaders of Alteron." Though she didn't expect much from this one.

Nobody knows everything
We know this to be true
Everything is difficult

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten