Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Xenia ♕ She/Her
Inaria
Inaria
Pronouns: She/Her
Rank [IC]: Queen
Played By: Arkyls

All Accounts Posts: 959
(This post was last modified: June 18, 2018, 06:02:36 PM by Xenia ♕.)

[Image: xeniarpbanner1_by_arkyls-dcdd9wd.png]

[Image: fl1_by_arkyls-dbj3mi7.png]

Come,” The woman said gently with a smile, encouraging the young golden boy to follow her once the scene had cleared. The sentinel had done his job and gave a green light to the brown stranger, Xenia offered a gentle nod of their head as the two entered Inaria. This left her attention to shift back toward the young Prince who sat well and quiet during the whole ordeal. Xenia had given the two a second of breather before she raised to a stand and began walking.

What’s your name?” Her voice as gentle as always, eyes batting down at the young royal as she hoped he’d take a stride beside her. She could see the striking resemblance to Queen Haven within him, perhaps even the fierceness of both his father and mother. Xenia knew the names of the Valor children, although she had yet to put faces to them. If the boy hadn’t already spoke, the Shield monarch’s face would light up. “Let me guess?” Lowering her head and humming quietly before continuing.

Hmmm… Griffin? No, perhaps… Azrael?” There was a hint of a low giggle in her voice, smiling. “I must apologize, your mother told me your names but I haven’t been able to meet you all yet.” Xenia pulled her head up high again and gave him a chance to speak now, likely correcting her on her inability to guess his name correctly. Then, she’d return back to business, surely he knew that her reason for talking to him wasn’t just to play a guessing game of names, but not before one more question...

Now…” A gentle tone, “Do you know who I am?” Xenia wouldn’t be offended, after all she took minor shame in not knowing all of Haven’s children by name and face. Although she did see them when they were young, she understandably had her own brood to look after.

played by ARKYLS