Fight Thread  Vicious Mockery [Ivaylo/Frey]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Achsul He/Him
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Slaver
Played By: Corvo

A youngling slammed into him a moment before his jaw would have taken that bitch-mutt’s spine apart. She did little else but to avert his blow, bouncing harmlessly off his heavy frame, but it was enough that the gray bitch was out of his grasp and pursuing her would be a useless endeavor. Achsul turned his singular ruby eye on the interloper, unspent drool dripping off his greasy chin as he considered her. Her eyes darted in the direction of her escaping friend as Achsul closed on her. There wouldn’t be much room left for her to sprint at him as she came at him with her nails.

Hope you feel good,” Achsul slavered. “Hope you feel like a real fucking hero.

It wasn’t the time for words, he supposed, as her paws came at his face he snapped out at her trying to grab one of those slender legs and twist her, confuse her momentum and pin her to the ground. If he got a hold he would press her into the dirt, crushing the air out of her as he had to a smaller pup, and applying the pressure of a steel trap on that weak little twig of a leg, even as her claws dug shallow rivets in his lightly furred cheeks. If that failed, he only had the one eye left to protect and could turn his head away slightly; scratches to the face were next to nothing in terms of pain.

She could have been a slave too: could have grown up to be just like Achsul, learned to keep her head down and play by the rules, but instead she had to die because Achsul wanted to live. How sad. Her pack would kill her this way, sending her to a battle she wasn’t prepared to have, and the old wolf pitied her but not enough to stop himself from hurting her. Maybe as she died she would realize how they had done her wrong, just as Achsul had long ago. No one had come to save him then. Why should today be any different?

OOC: @rukhsana @frey
Ivaylo she/they
Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: she/they

All Accounts Posts: 346

"And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust."

Anger and frustration welled up inside the pale warrior as jaws clamped on her swinging foreleg, and completely caught her off guard as her body slammed on the ground. She grunted as wind escaped her and her enemy put his full weight on her and squeezed his teeth down, but that didn't stop her from clinging to his face with all her claws could hold, even when her own blood began to slide down and drip onto her face. Ivaylo was no fool, she knew what she'd be up against the moment she laid eyes on him. And with that, her two eyes were most likely her only advantage. She was not broad enough to topple him over, but she was still muscular and strong for her age and size and she would use all her strength until the last second. Whether she lived or died didn't matter, not in this moment. All that mattered now was that she dealt as much damage as possible, long enough for the children to be freed. She trusted Iaera with this, with her life. And somehow, she knew it would not be in vain. She had full confidence in both of them and their alike minds. History would show that only pushing through loss and toil could allow them to touch greatness.

With her long back legs, she reached as high up as she could until she could feel his belly fur and began to kick and flail wildly as she used her other front leg to do the only thing she could think of; she'd arch it back as far as she could, and throw it down, attempting to pierce her other set of needle-like claws into his blindside, his empty eyesocket. If she was successful, she would dig them in, twisting and tearing, and pull herself up with all her might as to snap at his muzzle and hopefully grab hold. But if her blow did not land, she would use it as a distraction to twist her head and aim her teeth at the wrist of his foot that held her down in a slicing motion, over and over until he decided letting go would be easier than losing control of his paw.

As she lay there struggling against all odds, locked into conflict with this heartless beast, her mind raced with images of herself being the aggressor. Even now she could see it, her snarling face above hers holding onto her own leg. The only difference was, that ugly crimson eye still remained. She was not this monster, she could say that with full certainty (if she wasn't being pinned down, of course). No longer would she hold herself back. In her head, Ivaylo let out a furious wail and the vision of fighting herself vanished like dust being blown away. No more cowering in fear, no more hiding. No more pain for children, for their mothers, or for her. This is where my agony ends. Yours begins now.

--
ooc;
Ivaylo gets pinned by Achsul, gets choked a bit
Leg is slightly wounded from his hold
Swings her other leg at his blind eye while kicking to push herself up so she can try to bite his muzzle
Will turn to bite the leg holding her down close to his carpals if she misses ^

If I get anything wrong please pm me and I'll edit accordingly, I'm new to fighting in rps sdfnskdjg sorry

♠ profile ♠ aesthetic

If I was my heart, I'd rather be restless.
Achsul He/Him
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Slaver
Played By: Corvo

Breath exploded from her lungs as she hit the ground, her slender leg clamped between the bastard’s teeth as any deer’s might be, and as she twisted wildly in his grasped like any desperate animal might his grip clamped tighter into muscle and bone. Feet kicked at his stomach, tearing through his own leathery flesh, rending oily fur as blood began to well at the nicks and cuts. Achsul barely noticed the pain with his heart pounding in the ears like screaming war drums slamming against the aching cage of his skull. He did not even shriek as her claws tore open the old wound in his face and bodily slime gushed from the wound onto her creamy pelt. The wolf wrenched her in his grip, trying to break the leg he held hostage, and then released her if only to mar her elsewhere with his wicked teeth.

Her howling scream erupted underneath him and drove his violence further, lighting a flame in his face and brain, an old wound tormenting him worse than anything she could do to him now. He was already in agony. He was in pain long ago. Now it was maddening, thrumming through his being with reckless abandon, bringing bile to the back of his throat. Their teeth met briefly, clanking loud and hollow against each other as antlers of fighting bucks, reverberating with their desperate snarls. Then she went for his paw and his jaws followed her head, aiming for under the corner of her jaw, a poor shot rife wild madness, an attempt to rip and tear at anything while he had the little she-wolf underfoot. He wanted to make her bleed.

He wanted to kill her, but it was getting hard to think.
Ivaylo she/they
Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: she/they

All Accounts Posts: 346
(This post was last modified: July 28, 2018, 09:04:16 PM by Ivaylo.)

"And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you
I will show you fear in a handful of dust."

There was a second that passed slowly like the blood that trickled down her cheek where their eyes met before Ivaylo grunted and her face froze in panic as she felt her foreleg snap under the pressure of his teeth. Her heart raised to her throat, rendering her silent. The throbbing pain rippled through her as his grip loosened and she wrenched it free, but it fell and she could only hold it close to her breast. Her breathing became unsteady now as she choked back shouts and insults. She was caught up in a rush to suffer. There was no time to cry out. 

Out of the corner of her eye, just as her teeth would connect to the fleshy tendon of his wrist, she jumped at the sight of his jaws roaring over her head threatening to clamp down. With full force, she maneuvered her unharmed paw that clawed his eye socket to thrust his shoulder, all while digging her fangs into bone. Her lungs begged for her to free herself from him, to throw him across the clearing. She needed only a second to stand and breathe. If she could manage this, she'd take the chance to scramble on her feet and circle around him, gaining a bit of distance. 

It would take one big twist, and all his heavy weight would come crashing under him. She wished to stare at him and snarl as she'd watch him pick himself up, seething hatred. She held no sympathy in her heart for such a beast. She'd take his ruthless nature as a lesson. She'd thank whatever higher being out there that she never ended up like him. And she'd buy the pup some time. She was only here to lend her life to them, to Gemini and all of its inhabitants. Evil wretches like these had no place in this world. "You could sooner pull the heavens down to earth before you even think about killing me." Her words staggered through grunts of pain and her leg oozing blood, yet her lips contorted into a crooked grin, her bloody teeth gleaming black in the moonlight.

"But go ahead and try."

♠ profile ♠ aesthetic

If I was my heart, I'd rather be restless.