Acceptance thread  deliver us
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Bintang he/him
Nardir
Nardir
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 446
(This post was last modified: April 04, 2018, 08:05:39 PM by Bintang.)

[Image: VpOhBfJ.png]

After Stoneclaw disbanded, he wasn’t sure where to go. Nardir was an option, he knew, but for some reason he felt he could not live where his father had. Even if he had left his birth pride in search of him, he didn’t think he could live among the Nardirian people without him. Stoneclaw had been Bintang’s attempt at living on his own, without his family. Now, he had to try again, hoping that the next place wouldn’t fall. As much as he searched for a strictly feline group, his efforts were in vain. All the groups consisted mostly of canines, and he guessed that he would just have to live with them. He wasn’t sure if it was fair to them or him to live among them, but if his father had done it, then surely he could too.

The tiger found himself at the border of a pack that had a unique scent to it. So far, it seemed to be the most mixed of what he could tell. It was the main way he knew that he might possibly be accepted. The last thing he wanted was to be chased off, or enslaved. Even if he was a fighter, he did not want to find a fight on some random borders just because he had made a mistake. He looked to the sky, the sun starting to set. It was bad timing on his part, he knew, but he didn’t feel like waiting the night out to go for acceptance. Bintang let out a loud roar, trying to alert anyone close by that he was there. The tiger would sit down, tail curling over his paws, posture slightly hunched forward. His purple eyes scanned the area as he waited, alert for any movement that came close.

As soon as someone would come close, he would call out. “Hello!” When the stranger would come closer, he would get back to his feet, standing tall. “My name is Bintang. The clan I was apart of recently disbanded.” A somewhat sad sigh came from the tiger. “I’m hoping to find a new home.” He wasn’t going to ask the question if he could join, feeling that he was giving a heavy hint already. He would look at the other expectantly, hoping they got what he was saying. If this didn’t work out, he could try to find a new place, but he was already so tired. Traveling had taken more out of him than he had expected, and he was itching more for a good night’s rest than anything.

[Image: xlluH4d.png]
#FF9933
Viva She/Her
Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 495
(This post was last modified: April 07, 2018, 02:50:52 PM by Viva.)

[Image: hDifNrJ.png%5D]
Gemini was weird. They had castles and mountains and hellish gophers. It seemed like there was so many members but then people also just seemed to... disappear? Ori was gone, Aela was gone. Probably other people she didn't care about, maybe like those skulls and stuff on the wall. It was suspicious, really, perhaps a conspiracy. Maybe someone should investigate...

Nah. Too much work.

Viva wanted to stretch her legs and do something, just not that. More important people with more patience could do all that. Though, she did consider trying to hunt down her buuddy Ori, maybe some day other than today. For now, she opted for a bit more exploration of the lowlands. There wasn't much to find that she hadn't before, but she did keep a vigilant eye out for subteranian rodents with horns and fangs.

Ducking down below the taller grasses the mutt would slink about, hunting for the tiny monsters who didn't seem to want to show their ugly faces again. Still, she committed, practically crawling along, now ansty and intent on catching something. She was an excellent hunter after all! "Hello!" Viva jumped.

Holding her breath, the skinny dog held her breath and attempted to find her composure, feeling assured that no one had seen her lose it in the first place. Focusing on her quary she was quick to realize that this one was... bigger than what she was familiar with. Swallowing hard, Viva tried to think fast. A new tactic, that's all she needed! She began to move closer, creating a half baked plan along the way. The golden cat had to go and stand up though, making himself even bigger, and she stared, definitely not feeling terror tremble all through her legs.

“My name is Bintang. The clan I was apart of recently disbanded. I’m hoping to find a new home.”

Oh. She didn't have to hunt him. Haha, lucky for him! Feeling a surge of confidence that most certainly never left, Viva stood tall herself, lifing her head and approaching Bintang, trying to give off an air of importance and discipline. "Bintang, huh? Well I can help ya with that." Aela did that sort of thing, she could too. Who'd know the difference anyway? "This is Gemini, and I'm a uh, Strider." Not like Aela was around to say otherwise! "I guard these here borders." It felt powerful to say that, and she began to stroll around Bintang, eyeing him up.

"So why should I let you in?" She gave her very best serious face, despite how much she wanted to split into a grin. Being a Strider was awesome.

[Image: mHz28O2.png]

[Image: njmpJmJ.png]