A lonely Howl (open)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate
Pronouns: her/she

All Accounts Posts: 122

Wishingwind had been alone for the past 2 years of her life.
She didn't mind it, but she just felt like having a companion. It was odd to her, being that she had told herself a year ago she would never enter the Forest of Howls until she was 4 years. Here she was, in the forest.
She didn't understand why she was here, she just found herself here. It was as if she was drawn here somehow, it was odd to her. But being that she was always drawn to places she didn't allow herself to go to, she didn't find it unusual. She only wondered if she would actually find someone here.
Nurarihyon He/him
A heart full of Roots
Nomad
Pronouns: He/him
Location [IC]: Nomad
Rank [IC]: Nomad
Played By: Stone

All Accounts Posts: 179

[Image: IKC2EdJ.png]

N u r a r i h y o n,

My luck, my love, my God, they came from..
You break me down, you build me up..
You made me a--you made me a believer!

actions - “speech” - thoughts
He'd wandered far..

The white hellion lift his head, breathing in deeply as he took in the forest's scents around him. He wasn't familiar with this part of the forest--he'd been so deep inside it, had he forgotten the edges, maybe?

Maybe indeed...Was it all part of Yorishiro's plan? To surrender him to the forest, or was she leading him somewhere? Nurarihyon snorted, shaking his muzzle as a few gnats nibbled his nose. He rubbed his nose with his two-fingered paws before he began walking again. Long, braided tail dragging behind him, his one red eye gazed almost emotionless ahead of him.

Movement caught his eye, a purple-black looking shape. His short ears twitched as he adjusted his gaze over towards it. Food? No, food wasn't normally purple. Likely, another hellion like himself or a wolf who enjoyed dying their fur, nothing new there. Nura picked up his pace some, tail lifting as he came closer and closer.

Ah, yes, it was a wolf. Smaller than he, but she looked rather sturdy. He hadn't had any social interaction in what felt like seasons..He'd pause, unsure if he'd spook her away with his size, if she hadn't seen him already, considering how bright and white he was.

coding © vixxie's codes

Profile ❀ played by Stone

My luck, my love, my God,
These roots came from you...

You break me down, you build me up..
You made me a--you made me a believer!
vixxie's codes

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
WishingWind her/she
To birds on a wire
Packmate
Pronouns: her/she

All Accounts Posts: 122

She was siting on a rock and the sun hit her fur, the purple part began to look like it was glowing.It was hot out, and the black and purple she- wolf didn't try to stay to the shade of the trees. It was hard, as the trees were full of their leaves and tucked together in groups. Still, whenever the sun peaked through boughs she avoided any shadows and directed her path towards the sun. It was not that she did not like the shadows, but she had just spent hours drying herself after bathing in a river to rid herself of the dust and other aftermath from the fiasco in the barrens. It wasn't that nice to be alone, but she was not here to be alone.

Not only had she bathed, but she had dried herself properly, found some flowers to roll in – and had otherwise groomed herself. She was never a dirty or ugly wolf by any means, but this was a special trip to the forest. Wishingwind was a deceptive wolf, and she was there under false pretenses, but she didn’t want any other wolf to know that, especially the first unsuspecting male that fell for her… hopefully. She paused a moment to relax, letting any tension roll off of her, she got up from the warm,sunny rock and sat near a tree. Her silky black and purple fur (shorter for the summer) lifted whenever the breeze swept by and made her quite the scene, almost beautiful. Only if anyone knew who she really was on the inside from previous encounters would one know her real intentions there in the ridiculously green forest.

She tried to see the beauty in a place with so much of one color, but she couldn’t – so she resorted to letting her rich green eyes graze her surroundings, seeing if there were any prey, or that was, males close by. A white figure caught her eyes. But she dismissed it for nothing more than a sun bleached rock. When there wasn't any close at that moment she glanced down and noticed a larger stone. It was almost as big as an adolescent's Dire, and by far the largest stone she had had ever tried her work on. Wishingwind was momentarily distracted by the challenge and quickly reached for her power and directed it into it, trying to caress it into movement. It rocked a few times, and she struggled against its weight, but eventually it lifted awkwardly. It wobbled as it rose chest high, and she shuddered from the effort and the stone fell with a dull thud at a different angle than it had been resting before. She smiled a little, while it hadn't lasted long, she was getting stronger. Perhaps strong enough to make a difference one day in a fight.
Stone He, she, him, her, they, them
Rock Solid
Packmate
Pronouns: He, she, him, her, they, them

All Accounts Posts: 179

[[Ooc: Psssst @WishingWind, we dont do magic on this forum.]]

[Image: crocuta_by_preimpression-dbukcul.png]ArtCharacters
Evil is fun better light the fuse and run
Evil is fun Evil is fun
Evil is fun until you kill everyone

vixxie's codes

Erysichthon He/him