The Crew (Ranks)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

All Accounts Posts: 398
(This post was last modified: April 18, 2018, 09:26:22 PM by akante.)

THE CREW

COLOR INDEX:
      Lagoon - the Sharita bloodline
      Emerald - Desdemona's bloodline
      Open Sea - general nobility
      Leaf - those born within the empire
      Bloodied - threats to the empire

THE HELM
The three leaders and their immediate council
Captain: Desdemona
Quartermaster:
Kraken: Mako

Paragon:
First Mate:
Shark:
         Loan Shark:
         Hammerhead:

THE BOW
The rank leaders
Sailing Master:
Master Gunner:
Lorekeeper:
Crow:
Banshee:
Cutlass: Cider
Wielder: Richter*
Keeper: Dixie*
Scoundrel/Wench:

THE ARCH
The specialized forces
Crafter: Aysu*, Solrush, Richter*
Phantom: Scylla, Vadish*
Siren/Striker: Vashe*
Navigator: Aysu*, Stanco
Steward/ess:
Brewer: Dixie*

THE HULL
The fundamental duties
Gunner: Kaikona, Obelisk*, Batzorig
Watchman: Obelisk*
Torch: Taisho
Surgeon: Vashe*, Vadish*

THE BILGE
The unfounded and unranked
Sailor: Shroom, Veruah, Nyx
Whelp:
Scallywag: Valefor

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

All Accounts Posts: 398
(This post was last modified: February 21, 2018, 03:49:35 PM by BlackRabbit.)

THE DUTIES

THE HELM
The three leaders and their immediate council

CAPTAIN: One of the Triarchy. Specializes in external affairs and oversees ranks which maintain foreign relations as well as the empire's image to the outside world.
QUARTERMASTER: One of the Triarchy. Specializes and oversees ranks in internal affairs and keeping the empire's cogs working well with each other.
KRAKEN: One of the Triarchy. Specializes and oversees ranks in darker or otherwise morbid aspects of keeping the empire afloat.

PARAGON: Extraordinary members, most often retired leaders, that live and breathe Tortuga. Their input is highly valued and, though retired, they work to keep the empire strong.
FIRST MATE: Potential heirs for the triarchy. They can be chosen from anyone, and are encouraged to be double-ranked to ensure efficient work ethics.
SHARKS: Highly trustworthy members in charge of maintaining and protecting the bank, broken down between the Loan Shark and their Hammerheads. Failure in this rank often results in instant demotion.
         LOAN SHARK: The head honcho, oversees all transactions (ICly and OOCly) within the bank - sales, trades, debts, etc. Might also serve as a beta position in times of need.
         HAMMERHEAD: Underlings of the Loan Shark, they must be present for marketplace exchanges or festivals to keep track of all transactions. Reports directly to the Loan Shark.

THE BOW
The rank leaders

SAILING MASTER: Oversees the Ambassadors. They venture out to study other packs and their conditions, as well as establishing alliances and monitoring enemies. Directly reports to the Captain.
MASTER GUNNER: Oversees the Gunners. The most proficient fighter in the empire, tasked with protecting its territory and members through use of force.
LOREKEEPER: The scop of the empire, well-versed in its histories, faults, and strengths. Acts as a sort of advisor and teacher to the masses, and to remind them of the empire's greatness.
CROW: Oversees the Watchmen. In charge of maintaining the empire's borders and protecting it from foreign invasions, as well as ensuring those who gain entry are worthy.
BANSHEE: Oversees the Phantoms. Head of internal police, the Banshee must squash upset and rebellions, and make sure everything is operating as desired for the triarchy. Directly reports to the Kraken.
CUTLASS: Oversees the Surgeons. The health (physical and mental) of the empire is ultimately their responsibility, and they must keep their caches of supplies fully stocked.
WIELDER: Oversees the Torches. Keeps a solid eye on the empire's fire source and the mastery of it as a weapon. Works alongside Crafters.
KEEPER: Oversees the Steward/esses. Must be dedicated and patient, but also head-strong in knowing the needs of the empire. The Keeper is responsible for organizing the Auctions and Voyages of all litters. Directly reports to the Quartermaster.
SCOUNDREL/ WENCH: Oversees the Sirens. When member count dips below desired levels, they must take extra measures to bring new bodies in. They should be persuasive, manipulative, and ultimately ambitious member.

THE ARCH
The specialized forces

CRAFTER: Creative artists who use all sorts of materials to piece together fashionable and functional wardrobe, accessories, and trinkets. They can set up shops to conduct business with other members.
PHANTOM: The secretive internal police of the empire, who specialize in keeping the peace through whatever means necessary. The interrogators and purveyors of propaganda, be it overt or covert.
SIREN/STRIKER: Recruiters who utilize less-than-conventional methods, such as force or manipulation. They are adept in psychological techniques and often venture to the neutrals to bring back new members.
NAVIGATOR: Representatives of the empire in all foreign relations. They monitor conditions of the outside world and work to maintain alliances. They are quick, agile, and intelligent.
STEWARD/ESS: The caregivers of the empire who are tasked with the upbringing of all empire youth. They work with the Keeper to properly raise Whelps and find them new families during the Auction. They care for those who don't find new homes until they approach their Voyage.

THE HULL
The fundamental duties

GUNNER: The soldiers of the empire, tasked with keeping the peace from both external and internal dangers.
WATCHMAN: The border sentries of the empire. They manage all recruits or trespassers, and must keep the territory safe from all external forces.
TORCH: Those who specialize in fire and its uses, tasked with the upkeep of the empire's source of fire. Works alongside Crafters and Gunners.
SURGEON: The physicians, tending to the well-being of every member. Also have been known to dabble in the use of drugs and alcohols to remedy mental strain.
BREWER: The bartenders of the empire, they know how to make alcoholic drinks and they take care of the bar.

THE BILGE
The unfounded and unranked

SAILOR: The standard, unranked member. Subject to the authority of basically everyone.
WHELP: The youth of the empire, up to 9 months of age.
SCALLYWAG: The truly disgraced or those who are considered threats to the empire. Prisoners, slaves, and the shamed.

[Image: makosharkplush1_by_arkyls-dak9646.png]

Code:
[customsoftbox490=#000000 solid; background:url('https://imgur.com/W0nposz.png'); background-position:top-right; max-width:90%]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:20px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb]
[align=center][size=x-small][b][i]The sweet surrender of silence forces me to live alone
Locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[/customsoftbox]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:75px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb; height:350px; overflow:auto]
[align=center][color=#3366ff][b]"speech"[/b][/color] | [color=#ccccff][i]thoughts[/i][/color][/align]

[/customsoftbox]

[/customsoftbox]
Quote:Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten