Private Roleplay  only one way up [anon]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Ronove. He
I’m out of my head, of my heart and my mind
Death Valley
Pronouns: He

All Accounts Posts: 843
(This post was last modified: June 06, 2018, 05:17:22 AM by Ronove..)

[Image: divider_by_s_k_i_e_s-da2otpp.png]

[Image: decapitated_crow__f2u__by_cantshutup-dau4e9l.png]
#b7410e
song inspo
I cut off my head and my cheetah tongue
I can't think straight and my mouth is numb

The quiet of the valley always found a way to unsettle him, the way the wind danced in between frosty blades of grass and rustled at leafless branches. Quiet meant the absence of, a though in which Ronove never really liked to linger.

It was obvious that there were fewer now in the valley after the war, less mouths to feed, more opportunity for power. That black little rat's mind began to spin at all the choices, all the ranks now freed up. What hasn't this place given you Ron? Judge pathos, Jitte, what more do you? What more could you possibly want? "Everything." Drool collected at the corners of his black lips, spilling out some for him to lick it away before it had a chance to roll down his chin and fall in thin strands to the frozen ground below.

His greed knew no bounds, lust for power and envy were rivaled by none. He'd gain his favor all over again, and paid his dues staying in this fucked up place. Reap the rewards you so desperately seek, and so what, if you gotta get your hands a little dirty by killing someone? It was all worth it in the long run. A thought of Crow would come to mind, what hadn't that fucker done to get where he was and still came to be regarded as some hero in this fucking cesspool?  Now that'd be him.

Frothing at the mouth as he chew and ripped at a bone that still had a bits of chewy sinew attached to it. Claws raking across it to hold in place between his front legs. Mind buzzing wildly, and eyes mere pin pricks. Black fur spotted with snowflakes as a light flurry had just begun to pick up and vapor of hot breath escaped his mouth and nose like an angry little dragon. The lake in which he sat by was half frozen, the water still lapping lazily to shore though the further out it was cased in a thin layer of ice.

Oukoku could say goodbye to the fear it held for creatures the hardly deserved to be revered so heavily. It was time to make way for a new generation of terror, it was time to make room for this young upstart. A beast raked it's terrible claws against the insides of his rib cage, fighting to be loose. It's all smooth sailing from here on out.

A crunch of frozen grass alerted him that someone was near, golden eyes meeting the shadowy form of another, the foam still clung to his lips as his muzzle wrinkled into a snarl. "What the fuck do you want?" The black beast sneered.

The world is on fire
And you are here to stay and burn with me
A funeral pyre
And we are here to revel forevermore
« profile played by: waka »

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten