Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Razi She/Her
The Mad Hatter
Gemini
Pronouns: She/Her
Rank [IC]: Recruit
Played By: Myself

All Accounts Posts: 441
(This post was last modified: January 28, 2018, 12:32:54 PM by Razi.)

「R a z i 」
I was watching the low crumbling castle as if it might grow legs and walk away.  I had been here once before and had no idea why I was here to begin with.  The last time I was here I had an argument..or I guess it seemed like an argument anyways..with this most infuriating idiot of a female.  I mean I thought I was complicated and I was an infuriating female; but this girl topped the cake.  She was so fucking lucky I did not rip out her throat and swim in a pool of her blood, entangling myself with her entrails.  It was times like that I had to remind myself that I was tired of being lonely.  Not everyone enjoyed a mass murder.  It was so very hard to push myself, to force myself to have control.  It was so much easier just to lose it, to feel so free...but I could not this time.

So here I was, crunching my toes in the god forsaken snow, staring up at a human made structure long forgotten.  I had emerald colored eyes fixed hard at the top as I skimmed over the wall.  Even when I had the voices as company, I was still feeling pretty fucking lonely.  I could feel a sigh escape my lips as I turned away from the wall.  It was a stupid structure, but I had found that many found it quite useful in their little explorations.  I might at one time find the structure quite entertaining; but all I could think about was that one day when that girl was screaming and crying her pretty little head off.  She was devastated over the ghostly form of someone she knew and she had the galls to question me.  Deep breaths Razi, that day is well beyond you. 

I did just that, inhale, exhale.  It did not make me feel much better, but it did keep me from wanting to entertain the blood lust.  It was still just as hard; but I found that the days were getting better the more I forced myself to remain in control.  Did I like it?  Hell no..did I have a choice?  It's probable..but sometimes we have to make sacrifices in order to endure the little things that makes us a wolf.  Ha!  Was I actually lecturing myself, giving myself advice?  Oh dear maker, what the hell was happening to me?  I snorted and narrowed my gaze as I slipped near the opening of the castle.  I was half way in before I changed my mind to enter this stupid structure.  I pulled out and turned myself against the wall, sliding my back up and down. 

Oh damn that felt so good.

ooc: @Kiri @TranquilTempest (if you wanna join <3)

[Image: 18-by-kreyxicat-dc38tne.png]

When I was a child I heard voices,
Some would sing and some would scream,
You soon find you have few choices,
I learned the voices died with me
Arsonist's Lullaby by Hozier

|Member since 6-7-05|

[-] Likes: Kiri, TranquilTempest
Ashe She
Nervous Nelly
Gemini
Pronouns: She
Played By: EhwazAzi

All Accounts Posts: 617

[Image: swirly_divider_by_snowbellss-db6zlag.png]  [Image: page_doll_by_braindead_degenerate-datiwg9.png] [Image: swirly_divider_flipped_by_snowbellss-db6zojy.png]

"You’re wishin’ too much, baby. You gotta stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone oughtta be."
- Eat, Pray, Love

[Image: leafy_gif_by_wafkie-dajdjez.gif][Image: leafy_gif_by_wafkie-dajdjez.gif][Image: leafy_gif_by_wafkie-dajdjez.gif][Image: leafy_gif_by_wafkie-dajdjez.gif]

Ashe had discovered early on that the ruins left by man provided unique opportunities for a meek excuse of a hunter like herself.  The doe-eyed little female had come to the castle in search of rodents that would be her breakfast, and so far, it had been a productive morning.  She had explored around the wall first, taking care to check the nooks and crannies where she had previously had some success.  This time she had decided to step inside.  Like her previous entries into the inner labyrinth of rooms and corridors, Ashe had kept mostly to those the light touched, the outermost rooms with windows that overlooked the courtyard.  She felt something odd about venturing away from the outside into these caves of man, and what little courage she had was not spent in lone exploration.  When she had done her rounds and filled her stomach, she intended to leave, knowing it would be a few days before those who had escaped into the recesses would dare venture back into her path again.

As Ashe made her way back towards the outside world, she was just in time to see a shadow overtake the doorway.  For a moment her heart leapt in her throat and she froze, hidden in the shadows of the hall.  Anxiety buzzed in warning. Shrinking back by instinct, she froze.  If the stranger hadn't seen her, she certainly wasn't going to reveal herself. In fact, she wondered if she would be able to retreat quietly enough.  Her breathing went shallow, and she was running possible escapes through her head as fast as she could think of them.  She was well on her way until the hulking figure leaned against the threshold and rubbed against it.  The scent that entered the room was familiar, and that made Ashe's ears flick forward.  Her heart was still galloping around her chest, but relief washed through her.

"Razi?"  She said a little breathlessly. "What are you doing here?"

profile ❦ ❦ played by EhwazAzi
And let go
Give these ghosts a new home
Let's bury our past and our fears and all these bones

vixxie's codes

Razi She/Her
The Mad Hatter
Gemini
Pronouns: She/Her
Rank [IC]: Recruit
Played By: Myself

All Accounts Posts: 441

I was enjoying myself as I relieved an unimaginable itch crawling along the spine that made up the flexible length of my back.  I mean I wasn't flexible like those feline things that wandered around, but hey I could still twist and turn.  Even though I hated being near this thing, even I still could not deny the fact that it indeed served a much greater purpose.  I turned up emerald eyes towards the top as I tried to focus on the thing that the humans had for some reason left behind.  My urge to rub against the rigged edges of the wall was slowly dying out as my mind wandered as it often did.  Why did the humans leave?  This place could have thrived to be something beautiful, but instead it was now a broken down structure ready to be claimed by mother nature.  

This could be a perfect spot to hide the bodies..or throw them off.  Oh what fun that would be!  Seriously?  I rolled my eyes as I planted the back of my skull against the walls.  My front paws were flung out into the air as my back paws were taken out from under me.  I sat there like an idiot as my tail curled around my haunches.  Humans were always strange and created the weirdest things, but even I could admit how handy some of the things they created were.  They had these blazing heat things, fires I guess they called them, that kept them warm during the coldest of nights.  It sure beat having just the fur on your back.  They tried to set us on fire... Well yea that's the kind of reaction you get when you made me try to eat them.  They taste goood..we'd do it again.  Of course, but I wasn't going to lose my hide again.

Thump.  Thump.  Food has come to us at last!  I swiveled my head around as I shoved my ears painfully forward.  I could hear the rapid beating of a bleeding heart as it thumped against the bearer's chest, threatening to rip out of the skin at any moment.  Man that would have been a sight to behold.  It was the fear that trickled through my nostrils that kicked my natural instincts into overdrive.  I was so damn primal that the actual fact of fear excited every fiber of my body.  I had to take deep breaths to calm myself before I did anything fucking stupid.  Then a familiar voice echoed against the hollows of my ears.  "Ashe?" I shifted my body to take a gander at the little doe eyed she wolf.

I was taken back by her question.  Was I not suppose to be here?  How absurd.  "I'm exploring, what does it look like I'm doing?"  Of course moments ago I was scratching against the wall like a grizzly bear.  She was a cute little thing and I guess in some twisted part of my mind I was relieved to see her.  Despite her scared demeanor she was a rather intelligent creature.  I suppose one had to outweigh the other eventually.  I was intelligent and able to defend myself..but I was also fucking out of my mind too.  So I had no idea where I fit in that little scale.  "It's great to see ya again little Doe," I admitted with a weak smile.

OOC: Gonna go ahead and post.  Feel free to jump in at anytime!!  This is still open to all!

[Image: 18-by-kreyxicat-dc38tne.png]

When I was a child I heard voices,
Some would sing and some would scream,
You soon find you have few choices,
I learned the voices died with me
Arsonist's Lullaby by Hozier

|Member since 6-7-05|