Blood oath (Peril recruitment)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Royal She/Her
Your Savior
Packmate
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 346

Bright blue eyes shined in the darkness. The moons light shining down on the beautiful female as she moved about silently. Her white paws making little to no sound at all as they carried her small body through the forest. Her claws, diggging in slightly to make tracks for those who were following her. She was baiting them, calling those who welcomed the night to follow her. She was the voice of death, bloodloss, she answered to the call for blood by the gods. She, Royal, was a Deity in every right.

"Come, follow me." Her voice was calm and soothing. A tone that she didn't use very often. It felt odd to the young female, but she went along with it anyways. "Your misery of rejection and loneliness is no more." Royal continued. Her bright blue eyes looking around, shifting back and forth multiple times as she walked her path in the dark night. "For I, your Deity. Is here to bring you to the gods and help you repent and show your true colors to the world."

The multi-colored female stopped walking as she entered a clearing. Much like the one who the gods had showed her in her dreams. Only this time, there was no rock for her to stand on to look down at her people. Only a field of beautiful flowers that were wilting due to the cold. So, will you follow me? Accept me as your Deity and bring you back from the depths of hell and raise you, in the name of the gods to Nirvana? Royal moved towards the middle of the firld of dead flowers and looked around herself, wondering, if her words were reaching out to those who she passed on her journey to this meeting spot she was lead to. "Come! Show your faces so that I may lay my eyes on the followerd of the gods! Those willing to spill blood in order to survive! Come, and remove your sins as you accept the help of the gods."

[Image: lsWrudQ.png]
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Jess, Stone
Lucifer He/she/them/anything
Perill's Deity of Heart
Reach
Pronouns: He/she/them/anything
Location [IC]: Reach - Perill
Rank [IC]: Deity (of Luv)
Played By: Stone

All Accounts Posts: 179
(This post was last modified: January 08, 2018, 09:14:28 PM by Lucifer.)

I've been on a long road
With the devil right beside me
Rising with the morning sun
It's a hunger that drives me

He had followed far behind her, the multi-colored female that struck his curiosity and shared blood with him--Though, by sharing blood, he meant the doe they met over.

Lucifer hadn't wanted to get but so close yet, he wanted to see how she carried herself from afar. His blue eyes wandered as he prowled behind her, lurking in the shadows of the moon; however, his white and black body was scarcely concealed. His fur reflected the moon too much, he stuck out like a ghost slithering between the trees. Royal had begun speaking and his black ears swiveled forward.

He certainly wasn't lonely anymore. Lucifer smiled, his tail wriggling. It was good..Knowing that there were groups, families, packs, and many more out there ready to welcome him. For now though, Royal seemed like the good one to follow after their meet and greet. He'd stifle a chuckle, quickening his pace into a bouncy, happy trot as he strode towards the female.

"Dearest friend and deity, you know me already but again I succumb to your sweet words." He'd slither forward, eager to get close to Royal once again as he came close, attempting to lean and rub against her
affectionately. The touch costed him a memory of his siblings, but he swallowed it and kept his blue eyes locked on Royal. "Take me away to your promised lands and you know I'll follow our Gods."

Dialogue                             Profile                            Played by Stone                             Code by Reaper

Profile    Played by Stone
One eye on the shadows protecting his fellows
From sun up to the moon on his back.
His service is secret...
Plays God when it's your time to go

Fellows !
Don't be jealous ~
When they made him they broke the mould!

So charismatic...

vixxie's codes

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Jess
Azryel He/Him
Prince of Darkness
Nomad
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 192

Azryel,

See!
I'm not what you
(Think) I'm the one who'll
(Be) what you never
Thought would be nothin' and now

actions - “speech” - thoughts

Death hung back, looming like a protective shadow, she was the Light and he was the Darkness. Royal's words rang out and he waited, watching, listening, hellfire gaze narrowing as she wandered further from him, further form the shadows to hid him so well, into the field of decaying dead flowers. How fucking ironic. The first to arrive showed himself and Azryel felt his hackles bristle, jaws parting as a low rumble sounded. It was then that Death moved from the shadows.

He strode with a sense of confidence, moving to Royal's right, hellfire glare upon Lucifer, judgemental as ever and yet, he could not fault his fellow Hellion too much. That was until the Tiger-dog got close and attempted to....

Touch.
His.
Partner.

Touch.
A.
Deity.

Death let a loud snarl sound, ears falling back and yet he held himself, he wanted to spill blood, wanted to paint, to splash the crimson stains on the dead flowers yet... He waited. Mors coul b e heard laughing within his mind, pushing him to lunge to strike, yet there was also a soothing voice, a soft whisper.... Something sweet and deceptively so. He held himself, shaking and snarling, fur bristled. This male was too close to Royal, to close to the Light. He did not like it. He did not like it one bit and if it was to be a rivalry then so be it.

Azryel glanced to Royal, looking ot catch her gaze before he threw back his head, jaws parting as a deep howl rang out. It was a strong sound, something almost ethereal about it, as there almost sounded to be two tones, a trick his mother had taught him and it was melodic in the way a distant brass bell was. The King called out to those in the area where the Queen was soft, he was blunt. HE would bait far mor, draw in as many as possible and be the silent protector as she used her honey-sweet words to bait them further.

Catch.
Them.
All.

ooc

coding © vixxie's codes
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Calypso She/They
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: She/They
Played By: Calypso

[Image: bY3dyUB.png]
C a l y p s o,

Woven in the fabric of your tapestry

actions - “speech” - thoughts

Crouched in the brush, Calypso had made her camp within the damp darkness of lonely forest floor. Claws of hard branches enveloped her in a nest of sorts, free of most nettle and leaves and brittle from the cold. Still, a low-lying pine branch crossed the sticks' arms to create a sort of sheltering roof. Here is where femme curves curled in slumber. 'For I, your Deity, Is here to bring you to the gods and help you repent and show your true colors to the world.' Ears twitched at this sound unconsciously. It started her wheels turning again, but sleep still wrought her. 'Come! Show your faces so that I may lay my eyes on the followers of the gods! Those willing to spill blood in order to survive! Come, and remove your sins as you accept the help of the gods.' A voice. At this, the witch blinked her eyes awake. At first, she was irritated; who dare disturb her at this hour? She was very aware she owned no part of this wood, but it was still a time to sleep. Then, however, mind processed what was being said.

The uncanny similarities to her own belief system made Calypso question whether or not it was her own mind speaking, or echoes of a dream. Still laying, head swiveled to peer out a break in her makeshift den's pine roof, which gave her a concealed front-row seat to Royal herself. Eyes squinted as more came. Accept her as their deity? Who did she think she was? But, icy intrigue still gripped her. It was all too powerful. Against her better judgment--for a second time so soon--the shewolf pushed herself to her paws and revealed herself. Brow raised, she would attempt to approach the small group, namely the apparent leader, at a distance.

“Alright ma'am, you have piqued my interest.” Calypso said. Ears were up, but tail swung freely at her rump in neutrality, and head stayed lowered. If this 'deity' woman was a ruler of some sort, the minimum amount of respect was going to be given. Especially in loo of followers. She didn't care to be ripped limb from limb. “I will require more information. What gods, what deity, what sins? Who's lands, and what are her rules?” Calypso would then lower her eyes to the ground, dipping her head likewise to Royal. This time, introductions were mandatory. “Forgive my boldness--I am the witch Calypso.”

ooc

forest graphic © m-adking / coding © vixxie's codes
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Navi she/her
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: she/her

All Accounts Posts: 264

It was needless to say that Navi preferred the foggy weather that was native to her homeland. Traveling outside of those beloved borders meant one thing to her: too much sunlight. Her thick fur and large build made it almost too easy for the giant she-wolf to get hot despite the air having a chill. Not one to show her discomfort--or show much of any emotion, really--Navi refrained from panting and opted to breath the slightest bit heavier than usual. The land outside of Peril always felt too dry under her paws; the moisture and dampness of the bamboo forest gave way under her, this seeming wasteland did not. It was firm underneath her, despite her weight. Navi felt that this trip outside the Peril borders was vastly important; recruiting new members to defend their land and become involved with the Gods was an honorable task. She felt that witnessing and providing any assistance to the matter was one more way she could prove her undying loyalty to her pack and to the Gods. 

Ears stood at attention as Royal spoke; her gentle tone was starkly opposite of Navi's deep and somewhat harsh tone. She commended her alpha, as always, for wanting to bring forth the soulless and bring them closer to the gates of Nirvana. Navi dipped her head subtly in agreement; she was always willing to spill blood in the name of survival. There was no other way to survive; one either fought or died trying. Or died because they didn't fight at all. Weak creatures like that got under her skin; even her prey made attempts to save their own hide. 

The sound of a snarl snapped Navi's head towards her packmate, Azreyl. Shifting her eyes quietly between him and Lucifer, Navi missed what caused such an outburst. Of course she wasn't one to judge, Navi had a nasty temper and an equally as nasty bite when she was agitated, herself. Sensing the slight hostility in the air, she readied herself for whatever may happen next. She noticed a new scent in the air and it was unfamiliar; it was always best to be prepared to defend her Dieties and packmates. 

The rogue spoke, vocalizing their interest in Peril. Navi didn't relax any, but kept her ears alert as to hear what the stranger had to say. Anyone who didn't show interest in Peril and the Gods were mere idiots. At least this rogue had curiosity and seemingly a desire to learn more. Not one of many words, but when given an opportunity for a comment, Navi made one. Stepping a stride closer to Lucifer, she half-smirked. 

Looks like she'd give you a run for best hair-do, she muttered to him, dipping her head to maintain respect and also signify her teasing.