Closed  Blood Drops On Roses
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Royal She/Her
Your Savior
Packmate
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 346

Tonights the night. The stars are aligned, the moon is in the right spot. The gods have been whispering in her ears about this happening all week. He's coming, the green and black one is destined, GREEN! BLACK, The male, he's coming. So many voices filled Royal's head that she had to ingest something to calm her nerves. The gods were quite cranky. They wanted blood, and she couldn't be the only one to supply them anymore. They wanted more, they wanted them to bring it. They wanted  them to build an empire and spill the blood.

Royal stood upon a boulder in the forest, her posture rigged and stoic as she stared into the forest in front of her. Ice blue eyes that could cut someone down stared, devouring any who dared to come into their path. A soft grown escaped form her, he was making her wait? What a piece of shit! Whoever it was that the gods were sending, will have to pay for making the female Deity annoyed, no one annoyed her! No one!

FINALLY! The wind blew, introducing a new scent that entered the area. [i]Here, HErE, HE'S HERE, Here here, HE.....IS.....HERE./i] The voices of the gods screamed inside of the young god's head. She winced at the pain but ignored it as the being she was waiting for entered the clearing. Her eyes narrowed as she saw the demonic features he possessed. Filthy, his soul must be damaged to possess those sort of things.

A small sigh escaped from Royal, she'll have to perform a cleansing ritual to clean his blood. The gods may be interested in him, but Royal was not. "About time you arrived." She spoke, her words cold and emotionless. "The gods, they speak highly of you."
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Azryel He/Him
Prince of Darkness
Nomad
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 192
(This post was last modified: December 06, 2017, 12:26:56 AM by Azryel.)

Azryel,

See!
I'm not what you
(Think) I'm the one who'll
(Be) what you never
Thought would be nothin' and now

actions - “speech” - thoughts

He'd grown from the lanky boy into a battle ready tank, his lime hued horns fully developed and treated like the most precious crown ever. He'd been wandering since the fall of Hades, since Ceren vanished, since he found himself homeless. True he'd run into some hellions here and there, found out there was another pack somewhere in the great wide world. Who knew. He had zero idea where his mother had slithered off to, maybe she'd finally gone to fight Mors for his throne. That would be the only thing he could see her doing after death.

He was stalking through the forest, his old saddle-bags still full of precious stones he'd collected before leaving home and those he'd found wandering the neutrals. He looked odd with the bags slung over his back but, it was something he'd grown acustom to having, that added weight on him. He'd been having such strange dreams, strange, strange dreams. Black, white, and red, with haunting blue eyes. It was a wolf in his dreams. Why would he be dreaming of one? How strange.

Hellfire gaze narrowed as he came to a halt, head tilted slightly with his nose to the air. What was Mors trying to tell him? What was going on? Why the dreams, why was he being lead to this place by some strange force.

Come~!

Fuck. Was he going insane like his mother? Was it finally happening?

Wait...

He closed his eyes, ears perked and listening, listening, listening.

Go, Child of Ill Omen, son of Mors. Go. Claim your place, take the throne, bathe the land in blood.

Hellfire gaze slid open and  he walked forward, it didn't take much time for him to spot her as he entered the clearing, emerging from the shadows like a demon of hell, lips pulled back as a low growl escaped his throat.

"About time you arrived."

McScuuuuuse me Bitch? The fuck did you just...

"The gods, they speak highly of you."

“That wouldn't surprise me. I am the son of Fate and the old hellion god Mors”

Came his reply, that split tail lashing out behind him.

“I am here because you have been in my dreams, Wolf. Why has Mors brought us together? What do you seek of Death?”

ooc

coding © vixxie's codes
Royal She/Her
Your Savior
Packmate
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 346

This.... Creature of the night amused her. Royal couldn't help it as her lips twitched into a small smirk as she listened to him. Her right ear twitching as she listened, finding it amusing that he dared to growl at her. Filthy hell beast' Royal thought as she narrowed her eyes. This might be a challenge that the gods are giving her, instead of a partner. Partner in Crime, that is.

Then, slowly, Royal relaxed her tense muscled and raised her head high with dignity. The rising moon behind her casting a shining light onto her. Making her look heavenly in it's glowing white light. "Mors." She repeated the name of the hellion god that the green and black hell beast spoke of. The name rang no bells in the young femaled head, but, then again she did not know any of the gods names. As they instead decided to stay nameless, wanting to instead be known by their gifts. The god of life, the sky, the air, so many gods roamed the earth. So forgiving, so pure.

A small laugh escaped from Royal. She raised her head and let out a few short chuckled, then she looked back down at the male. "Have you not seen me? I am in everyones dreams." She said, sounding full of herself. Pushing herself forward, Royal bravely approached the male, not really caring about how he reacts to her. Her posture is calmed and relaxed, they were destined to be together. So if he wanted to taste her blood, then so be it.
Moving forward, Royal made to circle the hellion. Her ice blue eyes taking in every inch of the male, not leaving one inch of him un-seen. Then, she stopped in front of him. Her head once again held high in confidence.

"It wasn't just Mors." Royal said in a calm voice. A small smile appearing on her lips as she tlted her head to the side ever so innocently as she looked at the tall beast before her. He certainly wasn't the partner she was looking for, but, if the gods want this to be. Then she will accept the offering. I seek what is being offered to me. Royal spoke, her head straightening and her eyes shifting towards the sky as if she was looking for something. "The gods want power, so, I shall give it to them. We shall give it to them." She said, her eyes shifting towards the male in front of her. "Can't you feel it? The tug?" Royal asked, her tail twitched from side to side for a moment before stopping. "Blood is what calls to me, it's what I seek. Not death, sacrafice." She corrected. "We have been given the chance to safe the world, don't you see." Royal's calm tone, turned to one with slight exitement, but still held it's calmness as well. "We have been chosen, you and I. We have been chosen. To right the wrongs, to coat the land in blood." A dark mychevious look filled Royals eyes.

"We are Deities, the gods messangers." Royal licked her lips. "Are you ready, to paint the world with me?"
Azryel He/Him
Prince of Darkness
Nomad
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 192

Azryel,

See!
I'm not what you
(Think) I'm the one who'll
(Be) what you never
Thought would be nothin' and now

actions - “speech” - thoughts

She spoke his Father's name. He wasn't sure if he liked her tone or not but, even so. The Hellion watched her as she stood regally before him, the silver goddess glimmering down upon her, casting her in a silver-lined glow. HE felt a sense of admiration? That was until she opened her yap.

"Have you not seen me? I am in everyone's dreams."

She pushed forward, confident and the Boy King stood tall, growling softly as she inspected him like some prized stallion. What the fuck. He was a Hellion of noble blood! The male let out a louder growl and as if on cue, she moved, not standing in front of him. She was confident, full of herself and he wanted to bite her in the face but, he needed to wait, needed to be patient.

"It wasn't just Mors."

Oh? Then who else was there? Mors had killed the others and taken his place as the one and only god in the young Hound's heart.

"I seek what is being offered to me. The gods want power, so, I shall give it to them. We shall give it to them. Blood is what calls to me, it's what I seek. Not death, sacrifice. We have been given the chance to safe the world, don't you see. We have been chosen, you and I. We have been chosen. To right the wrongs, to coat the land in blood."

He listened, pondering her words, feeling his pulse pick up with excitement. He couldn't stop the idle wag of his tail, though it was only a few fleeting sweeps. Chosen by Mors? Chosen as his mother had been? He was a Prince after all, he was Death.

"We are Deities, the gods messengers. Are you ready, to paint the world with me?"

Her words flipped a switch and the devilish creature let a sly grin cross his features before his head snapped down to his right front leg, teeth closing around the limb, sinking in until blood was drawn. He let the crimson liquid roll from the punctures, small droplets falling around his paw soon enough.

“We will paint the world crimson, you and I. Should I find any unworthy I will steal their life and offer their soul to Mors to aid us in our conquest. Let this offering of blood I give show this much. I pledge myself to this cause, Mors has plans for me, I see your gods have one for you. This was our gods planning together so, where do we begin?”

ooc

coding © vixxie's codes