Lyrium She/Her
The Wayward Daughter
Nomad
Pronouns: She/Her
Location [IC]: Bacchus
Rank [IC]: Citizen
Played By: Razi

All Accounts Posts: 441
(This post was last modified: December 21, 2017, 01:25:36 PM by Lyrium.)

「M i k e r r a 」
I could feel the darkness wrapping around me.  It held onto me so tightly that I could feel each rasping breath gasping for air.  My lungs felt tight, suffocated, and screaming for release.  No matter how hard I thrashed and clawed my way through the enthralls of the darkness, I seemed to never found an ending to the bottomless pit I was thrown into.  It was a endless battle over and over that thrusted me back and forth from a will to live to a surrender of exhaustion.  It was a nightmare I had often found myself in every damn, god forsaken night since..well since the day my life ended.  Well figuratively of course.  I figured to the outside world one might find me thrashing in my sleeping, running from an invisible enemy I was never going to catch; but I wouldn't know.

As always, I found myself jerking from my slumber, panting heavily as if I had ran a marathon.  If only that had been the case..but it was not.  I hated these dreams.  I could never understand them and why they were always haunting me, mocking me.  I know I was a stupid little half breed who did not belong in this stupid forsaken world; but I did not ask to be here.  It was not my fault for just simply being!  I could feel my lips curl as a snarl erupted from my muzzle.  I had no one beside me to tell me it was going to be okay.  It just seemed like everyone I cared about just vanished..gone.  Mother died long ago, not even a chance to know her.  Father..Iki..Ky..what about Aunt Scrawl?  I had been abandoned...just like that.  I was the wayward daughter, lost in a world I had no business being in.

I snorted, pushing myself up.  I suppose I was not getting much sleep after that stupid nightmare.  It was a recurring thing since that day and I had no idea what it meant.  Was I like my ancestors?  Cursed with unimaginable madness?  There had been a time when I had blacked out and had no recollection of what had happened.  Just like a certain someone I used to know....There was times when I thought I was doomed from the very start, but what the hell do I know?  All I know is my family was a long line of cursed Fringe Dires, doomed creatures of the world.  Yet, my mother was a hellion half breed like me.  So, either way I had some kind of doomed ancestry life thing.  I had no idea and it only gave me a growing headache the more I dwelled upon it.

Instead, I turned my eyes towards the night lying outside my makeshift den.  Well it was a small cavern that kept me out of the rain I suppose.  Not really cozy to sleep in, but after the long nights I had, I had no right to complain.  The night was beautiful with stars decorating the midnight sky.  The silver moon was at its highest, shining beautiful bright.  It gave the night a nice ominous sight, an almost comforting feeling I suppose.  I ran into an old wolf once who held high praise to the moon.  She swore to the moon, giving high regards to the planet as if it was a god or something.  I kind of scuffed at her, thinking she was crazy or something; but now I realized I had no right to stomp on her beliefs.  Maybe that was her way of coping with this world?  She told me of a land that shared her ideals.  I hope she is still doing well.

ooc: I find it easier to write Mikerra in first person at times.  There may be at times I will write her in third person.  Hope it's not too confusing ^.^ I still have no idea where else to take her.   Feel free to request Mikerra travel to other lands ^.^.  Also I hope you guys enjoyed the little spring of surprise haha.

Like a mirage riding on the desert sand
Like a vision floating with the desert winds
Know the secret of the ancient desert lands
You are the keeper of the mystery in your hands

Nomad, rider of the ancient east
Nomad, rider that men know the least
Nomad, where your come from no-one knows
Nomad, where you go to no-one tells
The Nomad by Ironmaiden
Sveyn he/him
the brave
Reach
Pronouns: he/him
Rank [IC]: Diplomat
Played By: Vixxie

All Accounts Posts: 727

[Image: Kjn9Xus.png]

Each step sent a burning sting up through his entire body. High motivation and determination drove him to keep traveling through the night, the faster he finished his assignment, the sooner he'd be able to return home. Home. It'd been such a short time, but already the Bacchus territory rebirthed old sentiments he'd felt in his younger years. A place of belonging, and family. He no longer had to spend days wondering what happened to his siblings after the attack, whether or not they were alive. While the guilt of being separated would never abandon him, he was glad he would have time to make up for it.

The darker the sky turned, the more hurried his steps became. Sveyn did his best to fight off the sleep, but sleep was going to win. Before leaving, he'd spent the week preparing Bacchus for his departure. He'd hunted endlessly, gathering what he could in food. Of course, there were others who were there to help, but he felt the need to make up for the time he'd be spending away. Crocuta crossed his mind, wondering if she'd be angry with him for not saying goodbye. His sister's emotions could get out of hand, he should have known better. He should have said goodbye. What if someth- no, no. Don't think that way.

His eyes felt as if they were being pulled by weights, he slowed and looked at his surroundings. He didn't care where he slept, in all actuality, but when he landed on a small cavern he'd felt as if it were fate. He sighed softly in relief, taking several steps closer and lowering his head in. It took being almost completely submerged into the hole to realize that it was already occupied. "Oh. Apologies." He started, and as he went to pull his head out, the moon shined on the girl's face. The whisker-like appendages that hung from her face caused him to do a double-take, squinting his eyes. Was he really that tired? They were intriguing, it was almost hard to take his eyes off of her.

Finally assessing that he was in fact really seeing her for what she is, he stepped back. Embarrassed that he stared so long, for so hard. He should know better, for he'd received the same gawk from wolves who were curious about his roman-shaped nose. "Sorry, miss. I'll leave you to be with the night, now." He turned, still in disbelief of what he'd seen, and very slowly started to take a turn in search of an unoccupied den, looking back to see if he'd stirred the girl.

note:

PROFILE PINTEREST BIN PLAYED BY VIX
"THE SEAS ARE WIDE,
THE OCEANS ARE DEEP,
AND DEMONS LURK
IN THE WATERS THAT SEPARATE US.
BUT NOTHING COMPARES
TO THE MONSTER I'LL BECOME,
IF THE WORLD DOES NOT
GIVE YOU BACK TO ME."

Lyrium She/Her
The Wayward Daughter
Nomad

(This post was last modified: December 05, 2017, 09:04:31 AM by Lyrium.)

「M i k e r r a 」
I was still transfixed on the night sky, my mind lost in heavy thought again.  I rolled things over and over again as I often did, trying to figure out how my life went so wrong.  The bright stars weren't really much help to snap me out of my train of thoughts.  Each count of those white dots was mesmerizing and really hard not to just lose yourself in them.  All I had was the ghost of myself to tell me to snap the hell out of it; but even I didn't have the strength or will to yell at myself.  Often times I would dwell upon the memory of the past, the good and the bad.  At other times I tried to dissect the reasoning behind my nightmares, but I have yet to be successful.  Even if I did manage to do so I highly doubt they would stop.  I was cursed.

Sometimes I wondered how my big branch of a family was doing.  I had not seen them in years and it left a heavy hole in my heart at times.  Auntie Scrawl had been the biggest part of my heart.  She took care of us when our mother died and loved us as if she had birthed us herself.  Of course she was still family and she would have loved us all the same. Our father was mostly absent throughout our aging.  I guess the memory of mother was still too haunting to him.  Then my siblings were such a riot.  I could feel a smile slipping along the lines of my muzzle.  Ikiron, big brother Iki was such a big brother.  He always wanted to try and protect us from the outside world.  Then there was Ky, little Kyliki, she always saw the brighter things in life.  She was also always so..everywhere I suppose one could say.  I have no idea where they are now..I hope they are still doing well..where ever they were..

I jerked my head as the wind shifted bringing along something I never thought I would come across again.  It was a strange scent and I was concerned, almost afraid.  No, Mi you are a Swiftkill, you can not show fear.  You impose fear.  Yet, no matter how much I tried to comfort myself, convince myself, I still wanted to retreat from this strange scent.  I did not want to socialize with anyone anymore.  I just wanted to be left alone.  Who was up and out at such an ungodly hour?  Were they friend or did they want to rip my face off?  I mused softly to myself.  I was a big ol' Fringe/Hellion half breed and the thought of another creature trying to rip me apart was so silly.  Then again I suppose there really are things out there that was totally way bigger than a massive Fringe.  Yet, I would hate to meet a creature that dwarfed my great aunt Bloodkill.  That red bitch was huge and even I, being of her blood, knew not to mess with her.

I almost toppled over when a head just about poked me in the face.  The thought of how rude that seemed crossed my mind, but I quickly shoved it away.  It was not his fault that I was in here.  My scent probably had not been in his general direction as the wind worked against him.  I was also right there at the entrance just for the world to crumble over.  I turned my eyes to gaze upon him as he quite literally just stared at me.  I mentally rolled my eyes.  He was not the first one to gawk at me and will probably not be the last.  I was a freak of a nature as most would quite bluntly tell me..like my entire life.  I was used to it all, the name, the gawking, just about everything.  It stopped phasing me years ago.  What's the point of showing them how much it bothered you anyways?  There was no point, that was the point.

It felt like eons before it seemed like the stranger dropped out of his transfixed state, mumbling apologies and what not.  He was slipping out as if to leave, it was then I realized how tired his eyes looked.  His very blue..very beautiful ocean blue eyes..."Wait," I began to say as I quickly stepped out of my den into the night.  I suppose it was no use hiding what I was now.  I was not a sight like most hellion half breeds, but it was clear I was not pure wolf; but damn was this brute huge.  It was my time to gawk.  He was massive..just like my great aunt Bloodkill.  I never thought I would ever run across a wolf as big as her.  Though, I still thought that she was probably five inches taller; but who was counting?  I was was tall myself, so he did not dwarf me too much.  I swished my tail back and forth, the length of it causing it to drag annoyingly on the ground.

I turned my gaze to study him for a brief moment.  He was such a pretty shade of white with some freckles speckling his muzzle, which was dipped in an odd pink.  It was interesting.  His muzzle was unusually shaped, but what right did I have to judge?  I had long flowy whiskers, big bat-like ears and a long fluff of a tail.  Oh, not to mention I was tall, long, and lanky.  Yea, that was totally an attraction.  "Look, I have no idea why you are out so late or where you are from; but what I do know is you look damn tired," I paused, taking a deep breath as I tried to gather my nerves.  I kind of needed it for what I was about to do, "You can sleep here if you want..I kind of don't really plan on going back to sleep anytime soon anyways."  I motioned with a paw towards the small cavern.

ooc: Sorry this was long lol I haven't really put much thought in her voice. I would say it's melodic, sweet, and beautiful. Not deep or phone sex voice, but still mesmerizing all the same. Will find a voice actor later to compare too lol

The Nomad by Ironmaiden
[-] Likes: Vixxie
Sveyn he/him
the brave
Reach
Pronouns: he/him
Rank [IC]: Diplomat
Played By: Vixxie

All Accounts Posts: 727

[Image: Kjn9Xus.png]

He felt as if he offended the girl, which in total made him want to be on his way even more so. But when she'd called out for him and crawled out of her makeshift den, he paused like she'd asked. "Look, I have no idea why you are out so late or where you are from; but what I do know is you look damn tired." Without admitting it, he agreed to that. "You can sleep here if you want... I kind of don't really plan on going back to sleep anytime soon anyways." Sveyn nodded at the offer, providing a partial smile in thanks.

"My name is Sveyn, I hail from Bacchus. I'm traveling for diplomatic purposes." He explained briefly, mostly convinced that this hellbeast wouldn't be that interested in his story anyway. She looked to have quite the story of her own. "While I appreciate the offer, I'll have to kindly decline, Miss." Always courteous, especially to women. His chivalrous upbringing wouldn't allow him to ever take shelter from a lady. He exhaled slowly, looking around to see if they were truly alone or if she'd have some sort of band of hellions with her in hiding. When he felt comfortable enough, he sat.

It was these forests that he was traveling in just months before, alone. Nomadic. With no will to live or motivation to survive. Just took each day as it came to him, until Circe found him and brought him to Rainer. He wondered what this girl was doing herself, out here all alone. Had she found herself divided from her family, too? "I apologize again for waking you, what is your purpose here? Are you seeking refuge?" He was curious if the girl had any interest in living in the cold... Rainer would be quite interested in her.

note:

PROFILE PINTEREST BIN PLAYED BY VIX
"THE SEAS ARE WIDE,
THE OCEANS ARE DEEP,
AND DEMONS LURK
IN THE WATERS THAT SEPARATE US.
BUT NOTHING COMPARES
TO THE MONSTER I'LL BECOME,
IF THE WORLD DOES NOT
GIVE YOU BACK TO ME."

Lyrium She/Her
The Wayward Daughter
Nomad

「M i k e r r a 」
The big brute actually stopped and listened to me as if I had some kind of authority.  I was kind of shocked, but I was not shocked for too long.  I quickly snapped out of my mental state and listened to him.  Sveyn, huh?  I rolled the name over and over in my head as he spoke it to me.  I turned my ears slightly to listen further as he continued to introduce himself and quite blankly tell me where he was from and what he was doing out here.  He was definitely an open book.  One might say being that open could be your greatest weakness, but eh, to each their own.  I had no interest in exploiting anything he had said to me or anything he was going to say to me.  Unless of course he was a threat, but he was not as far as I could tell.  Great judge of character, Mikerra.

He was also very nice, too nice for my own comfort.  Anyone that nice definitely wanted something from someone like me.  I quickly shoved away those horrible thoughts.  I really needed to stop thinking the worst of everyone that I came across.  Not everyone was a bad person, just me...no..stop..I needed to stop thinking like that.  I was a good wolf, I know I was a good wolf.  Sort of....Did he just decline my offer to allow him haven in my make shift den?  I quirked a brow slightly at him, the odd kindness was kind of new to me...kind of refreshing I suppose.  Kind of weird as well...stop judging Mikerra.  You know you are completely better than that.  Was I really better than that?

I studied him for a moment as he started looking around as if expecting something to pop out at him.  I mentally laughed cause I probably would have done the same thing.  No, I know I would have done the same thing.  He finally settled his butt to the ground.  I guess he figured it was safe to drop his guard.  Big mistake.  I turned my head slightly to the side as he continued to speak to me.  I realized he was apologizing and asking me a question at the same time.  "There is no need to apologize as you never woke me," I paused briefly, skeptical to reveal that my nightmares had woken me.  I shoved the notion aside, "My name is Mikerra and I.." I stopped mid sentence.  What the hell was I doing out here?  Oh yea I was afraid of what I was becoming...

I had been wandering long and hard trying to dissect the nightmares rummaging my mind.  Every since that night, I had thought I was a monster.  I was cursed with the blood of my kin.  I knew I had no where to which I could seek comforting in knowing I belonged.  I heaved my shoulders into a shrug, "To be completely honest, I have no earthly clue what the hell I am seeking...I am just floating amongst the clouds."

ooc:

The Nomad by Ironmaiden