Private Roleplay  I was gonna get some water, but then I got high
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Saki She/Her
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 346
(This post was last modified: November 29, 2017, 03:28:46 PM by Saki.)

The sun was slowly setting, casting a beautiful bright orange over the sky. Contrasting with the once bright blue that was slowly bleeding into the dark blue that belonged to the night time stars. The moon was starting to peek it's little head up from the other side, and casting shadows of it's shap onto the land. Most prey animals were going into their homes for the night to sleep. As for the ones that walk at all times, they thrive.

Slowly, it started at a light faded color. Saki's glowing markings start to light up the darkening world. Her paws leading her towards the nearby stream, her path being illuminated by her own bio-illiminated markings, making it hard for her to hunt, but easy for her to see. She was a walking firefly, flashlight in other words. She could never seak out of trouble at night, always used to lead the way in dark places. Her fear of darkness still scares her to this day, but her beautiful glow always seems to calm her. Her night purple eyes just need to look towards the glowing reflected on the dens walls and she'll feel relaxed again. 

Small paws moved forward on the slightly lighted path. The evening was upon them and Saki was out for some fresh air before she settled in for the night with Vaude in their little camp for the night. They were moving slowly, so that he didn't hurt his injured leg even more. But the slow pace made the young beauty a bit anxious, she was used to them moving at a slightly faster pace, always looking at the males back in longing to keep up. Now that he was beside her as they moved, she felt a little useless, unable completely help him with her lack of most herbs. She was only able to do so much with her knowledge. So, some fresh air and excersize should help the young female.

Saki moved through the forest and sighed quietly as she pushed through some trees that were hiding the enerance to the stream. The sound of running water filled the womans ears and she felt her stiffened muscles relax. Water trickling down the streem, babbling as it moved. Always a relaxing sound. The young female made a move to move forwards for a drink, but stopped quickly as she swiveled her head to the side and jumped. She hadn't even smelled anyone else in the area, and yet this stranger was in the clearing with her. "Ah, I'm sorry." Saki quickly apologized to the stranger, her hears going back as she shrank back a little as she looked at the dark colored wolf. "I-I didn't realize anyone else was out." Her soft voice continued, her light purple eyes looking down as she shrank back a little, to make herself seem smaller. "I-I'm sorry for walking in on you." She mumbled, her apoligetic nature shining through like a star in the night sky. Saki has been so used to having others take care of her, that she tends to not worry about having to protect herself.

"I-I'll just leave." The young lady said as she turned, wanting to give the dark furred male room to have his peace and quiet back.