Sveyn he/him
the brave
Reach
Pronouns: he/him
Location [IC]: Bacchus
Rank [IC]: Diplomat
Played By: Vixxie

All Accounts Posts: 727
(This post was last modified: December 19, 2017, 02:25:06 PM by Uri. Edit Reason: added prefix )

[Image: Kjn9Xus.png]

He had spent the last week hunting. Scavenging. Ensuring that pups and the women would be fed, at least for a little while, during his absence. He knew that there were others to pick up on his slack, but he couldn't help to feel guilty for leaving... and so soon after their arrival.

He wondered how Crocuta would feel, maybe frustrated with him for not saying goodbye first. But he couldn't bare it. He assumed she would argue, try to reason with him not to leave. He knew he had to, and it'd be gut-wrenching to fight with her.

Sveyn stood before the gap that split the valley, looking over his home. The rolling mountains were so breathtaking, no matter how many times he sat to admire them. They never lost their charm.

He thought about how he'd feel about them after his return. The eagerness to return was already overwhelming.

After a moment more, he turned, raising his head high and calling out a short adieu before racing trough the tunnel. He had many miles to go before he could come back through.

note: i just want an ic trail of sveyn's journey, so here we are! just something short and sweet. he is leaving for diplomatic reasons, off to create allies and advertise bacchus' bounty program.

PROFILE PINTEREST BIN PLAYED BY VIX
"THE SEAS ARE WIDE,
THE OCEANS ARE DEEP,
AND DEMONS LURK
IN THE WATERS THAT SEPARATE US.
BUT NOTHING COMPARES
TO THE MONSTER I'LL BECOME,
IF THE WORLD DOES NOT
GIVE YOU BACK TO ME."

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, TranquilTempest, WinterFever