Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Cirice She
Good for Education, Bad for Health
Nomad
Pronouns: She

Cirice:

Quote:
[Image: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_dm6mzit6spsg...oc_640.jpg]

"FUCK." It was a loud bark, followed by the fluttering of scared bird wings. "Shit that fucking hurt..." The young female growled to herself, shaking a paw and resting it upon a moss covered log. The morning fog had settled in among the pines, the air smelling faintly of the rain that had fallen the night before, but the sun was determined to shine today. She could catch glimpses of it's bright beams trying to burn through the fog. "Fucking bees, who the fuck do you think you are? Y'all ain't good for nothing no how, but stinging the shit out of people's paws." Cirice snapped angrily, cradling and inspecting her injured paw, the swelling beginning to set in.

Bi colored eyes narrowing, her paw looked ridiculous, Mama had warned her about bees and she'd been stung numerous times as a puppy because Cirice sorta had a hard time listening. "God.. GOD!!! I LOOK STUPID!!!" She barked angrily, attempting to stand and match her front paws up for closer inspection. "You just fucking mind your own business and you're walking and then a fucking bee, decides 'oh it's super nice and cool to be in everyone's way and just sting the living shit out of peoples paws' You see this is why you sting once and you die, you mother fucker!" Rambling on as she limped forward, she already sorta had big doofy paws to begin with, thanks to the ol'rents, but now it was just... ham hands over here.

"What are you looking at, bird? Fuck you." She snapped lunging forward at a big blue jay, that took off before she'd even landed. "Ow ow ow OW OW OW! ow." Coming to sit on her haunches the female grimaced, usually she could just walk these things off, but c'mon this was her favorite paw that had gotten stung. Did you know how much people she mushed in the face with that paw? SO MANY! "I can't believe it, this day.. I, Cirice, am a cripple. I shant never heal, I will die." A paw raised to her chest as leaned dramatically against a near by rock only to roll off and hit the muddy ground with a thud. "Ow."

Because I will be the picture of of discipline
Never fucking up anything
« profile played by: waka »

Cirice She
Nomad

Traveler:
Quote:
[size=undefined][t r a v e l e r][/size]
ooc; n/a
-------------------------

[Image: CRHfway.png]
[sup]PROFILE

There was a heavy fog in the area, it gave his morning walk an especially eerie feeling, the little coward had his tail tucked. He had convinced himself to "patrol" again, though the reality was that the smell of herbs and the ramblings of his little witch family had bothered him so he had moved out for some fresh air and silence. The silence was nice, or well, the non-talking silence; ahead there was the chirping of birds, the soft wisp of the winds and rattling leaves. As frightened as he was, the morning was lovely and it eased his concerns a bit. Tense shoulders were slowly relaxing, and his scruffy tail was shifting back into a more falsely dominant position. Big man! Big man on patrol! The boy started to get a bit of a swagger to his step, bobbing his head almost like he was dancing to the beat of some non-existent EDM. Traveler chuckled as he pushed through a particularly thick cloud of fog, "OOOOooooooooooOOOOOOooo, creepy," the oversized Fringe snickered. Casper the friendly fucktard ghost.

Of course that fantastic, gorgeous, silent morning was shattered by the screaming of what was apparently a mad banshee. It was a woman, a girl, ooooh a giiirllll. Traveler's fear sunk back down into his throat and a flirtatious grin appeared on his face. All the large Fringe boy could hear was the repetition of 'ows' as he approached. Tall ears erect and messy tail high and wagging slightly, appearing just in time to hear the last act of "A Midsummer's Morning Sting" and watch the woman collapse into a pile of mud. "Well aren't you just way to fucking dramatic?" He'd laugh as he ambled up to the fluffy woman in the mud, "Fuck you think you're gonna die for anywa-- aaaahh." The grin fell off his face and honey orange eyes fell onto her Cirice's paw, extremely fat and swollen. "OH. MY. GOOD. GOD. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR FOOT? Bahahahahaha. Oh god. Were you born like that? [i]Were you cursed?!"[/i] Perhaps not very PC since his family was witches but y'know, they wasn't there to criticize him.

[i]Snnnnnnrrrtttt,
he laughed hard, wheezing hard through his nose. Trying to regain himself looking at the woman as she lay. She was actually pretty, the bi-colored eyes were very interesting but he was still laughing. No, he wasn't being very impressive, in fact he was being an ass. The large boy's eyes bugged out for a second, man he was fucking up... Traveler cleared his throat "Hey uh, y'know I'm not an expert in big feet," said the man whose feet were so large they were probably the size of her swollen one, "but I figure that wouldn't kill ya or nothing... Heh." Another large grin pulled across his face, then flipped away. That was... not a good pick-up line, in fact that was a terrible pick up line. He had to get himself under control, she was too pretty to not be cool around her. He needed to be cool, no, no, [size=undefined]CHILL[/size]. He needed to be chill, and he was gonna be, a mountain of chill, all kinds of chill, cool like a penguin ice skating on the tip of an iceberg with an ice cream cone cool. Chilly.

Of course he as he was internalizing these thoughts, he realized he was making faces, nodding and grinning to himself, eyes glazed off. Now he was worried, and panic splashed across his face, he needed to say something, something smooth, something chill. "Y'know, if that paw wasn't so ugly you'd be down right gorgeous," wink wonk. OH NO. NO NO NO NO NO. ABORT MISSION NO. His legs locked and he momentarily stopped breathing. Traveler had needed to say something but not that, oh no not that. Internally he was screaming, externally he grinned like a fool, he'd said it and was damned and determined to stick by it. So the large red male was froze now, waiting for Cirice to respond and break the hardcore awkward moment that he made created.
    [Image: CRHfway.png]
[/i]

Cirice She
Nomad

[Image: lavander_circle_divider_by_cal_vain-da7a576.png]

[Image: f2u_decor_anime_nature__3_by_mairu_doggy-dbj2di2.png]
#9370db
song inspo
I just wanna diiiie anywhere else
If only I could diiiie anywhere else

She hadn't heard the approach of the other, far too busy still crying and yelling about her stung paw, but the moment the stranger had opened his mouth, Cirice cocked her head back to give him the dirtiest look. Dramatic? DRAMATIC? Her? Dramatic? No way, no fucking possible way. Hell no, her lips twitched in irritation, but she could easily brush off a small smug comment, but this guy had more to say.

The laughter rang in her ears as white, hot embarrassment washed over her, ears drawing back against her head as she snorted at the male. "Hey... hey listen, I got stung." But still the laughter came even louder, and it only served to make Cirice angrier. "LISTEN LINDA, I GOT FUCKING STUNG BY A BEE. THESE FUCKING HAMS WILL STILL CLOBBER YOU THOUGH!" If he was thinking that she was in too much pain to wallop his ass, oh honey, you're mistaken.

Rolling onto her side, the girl would glower back at him rolling her eyes at his words. What was he trying to be nice now? Well??? Fuck you, buddy! "Ya? Youre paws are pretty fucking big too, pal. Bigger than mine, I'd say. Fucking clown foot. Big dumb clown doofus." She stared at him for a solid minute of silence, her mouth hung open slightly and her eyes squinted, did he just give her a backhanded compliment? Cirice turned her head as if looking at another onlooker and blinked once, twice, three times at herself. "What the actual fuck?" It was said through laughter, and her bi-colored eyes were back on him once more and she shook her head and sighed.

"That was the worst way to compliment someone ever, thanks you actual fuckass. Help me up if you're gonna be any sort of a gentleman." Not that she'd really wait for him to help her, the mud covered female was already attempting to stand with or without his help. If Travel indeed did help her, she'd lean against him for support and shake her muddy coat off on him, limping until she gained some semblance of balance. "I'm Cirice, these are my woods. Why the fuck are you here? Who are you?" They had started off on a very sour note, and it seemed both of them lacked basic social skills. Cirice, you can't just call people fuckasses.