Private Roleplay  In The Moonlight, I drown
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Karma She/Her
Death Valley
Death Valley
Pronouns: She/Her

All Accounts Posts: 346

The delight of mornings when one's a pup is waking up to your mother brinking home a nice warm meal to fill the belly. The best part being the warm blood as it oozes down your throat as you lick up that iron rich blood. The deceases animal didn't need it anymore so why let the red liquid go to waste when you could use it to fuel your own body. It's flesh and muscle filling your body, making you even stronger. Strong enough to live another day rather then being like the deceased and have your life ended by something stronger then you.

When your an adult, you don't get that luxary. You don't get to have breakfast in bed anymore or think about the constant food that your parents brought you. You had to do all of the work yourself, rather you succeeded or failed was up to you and your power. If you're not good enough, you starve. If you're good enough, you'll eat. It's now life works. The strong breed and create more strong creatures, while the weak parish. Sometimes at the paw of the strong, sometimes in a blazing fire in the tar pits. How Karma pictures her life ending? She doesn't know, she's one of the strong that are only getting stronger.

She licked her lips, saturated with the blood of her breakfast. At the moment, Karma was a weak, only able to accept food offerings off of the officers that she had wrapped around her paws. Most bringing her small useless left overs, but some, if Karma was lucky. Was an actual meal that could fill her belly with the warmness she called satisfaction. An today, was one of those days.
The officer, what was his name, Clyde. Had left Karma a little gift by the lake for her. So, when she was allowed out for some water, she was able to eat and didn't have to fight any of the other slaves for it. She had already lost some fur on her tail because of a naughty slave, and that put her in a sour mood for a while before she managed to get a good tear off of it's ear when it wasn't looking.

Confidence filled the tri-colored woman as she laid in the moonlight by the water eating her kill. It seemed that she was starting to get used to this little situation she had gotten herself into. She's going to have a lot of fun tearing things up once she's let into the rest of the pack land and isn't being looked after by big brutes that don't know what hit them half of the time.
Licking her lips, Karma turned her head slightly as a familiar scent filled her nose. A playful smile appearing on her lips. "Oh, Sweet-cheeks." She said in a sickingly sweet voice. "Did you miss me? It's only been a day." She continued in her sweet voice, making sure to sound a little whiny as well just to try and get him annoyed. "Are you here to try and drown me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she stretched out on her stomach and had her legs sprawled out behind her as she stretched. Then just relaxed in that position as she looked at the large grey male with innocent eyes. Her meal pushed to the side and forgotten, her sweet-cheeks was much more interesting.

[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Balls of Steel
Death Valley
Pronouns: He
Rank [IC]: Officer & Slaver

All Accounts Posts: 463

He's not a leader. No strategist, nor mind for logistics-- he has ambition, but his goals are nebulous, and he never really goes anywhere. Garrison is content to bark orders at heathens and subjugate trespassers into slaves for the rest of his days, with a tidy little house, and nothing better to do than watch Karma from wherever the Officer rests his hide.

Karma is a clever bitch, cunning enough to garner favours from sadists, but she still doesn't know all her rebellion and cloying compliments are playing straight into his maw. She's not his first slave turned-- but she might be the first he keeps.

She means to embarrass him with the comment, like she expects it to be shameful that he follows her every move. "One day too long, Babygirl." She won't be able to breathe without him knowing.

"Are you here to try and drown me?"

"Just.admiring the view," the Fringe Dire deflects, thumping down before her, "and what do you mean try?"

There's a flash behind his eyes-- Karma's bangs waving in the water, burst capillaries bleeding green eyes red-- and he only smiles. If he really forced her head under, how long would it take the panic to kill that sly spirit?

Garris doesn't want it dead, though. If all goes well, he can nurture her honey into mead. Get the whole pack drunk.

[Image: ferocious_by_babezord-dajc8hl.gif]
WinterFever Wrote:He's starting a harem because he's a gross guy who has needs.
And by that, I mean he needs to be annoyed.
    [Image: GO2dYA0.png]
Karma She/Her
Death Valley
Death Valley

(This post was last modified: January 17, 2018, 09:23:23 PM by Karma.)

Karma couldn't help it, Garrison just had this sort of effect of her. Like every time ha fell into her words, it causes a huge grin to appear on her muzzle. Satisfaction at the fact that this big disgusting brute was playing her little game with her. Walking right in and playing. It was like they were playing house and he wasn't argueing about always playing the family's dog. Garrison was a good boy. "Hmmm." She mused as she watched the large grey boy.

He plops down on the ground, not to far from where she lays. How romantic. Just two lovers, a meal between them and some water to look at off in the near distance. All that was missing was a wedding ring, a picnic table and something to make Karma more relaxed then she's ever felt. "I don't think you'd be able to. You'd miss me to much." She bats her eyelashes at him and smiles oh so innocently at him once more. Then, she lets out two small barely audable chuckles as she smirks. Not quite as a challange, but more of a I'm satisfied.

"So?" Karma prompted him to continue speaking, but she interrupts once more before giving the go ahead. "Besides this view, what brings you here?" She asks, tilting her head to the side as she scoots closer slightly. remembering to keep a small distance in case he gets nippy in his old age.[/color]

Balls of Steel
Death Valley

"Good news, Babygirl," he relays with a face that makes it obvious the news is not good for her in the slightest, "guess who just got his first bond?"

Garrison isn't sure if the Priests have been slacking-- or just lacking-- but he explains the situation in detail. Her situation. Their situation. "It's me, if that wasn't obvious. See, Karma, I have a house now, and you, being a slave, need a master."

His grin is positively noxious. "Welcome to the House of Garrison, Babygirl. You're all mine from now on."

Karma She/Her
Death Valley
Death Valley

Karma wasn't sure. Maybe it was when Garrison said good news, or maybe when he started to talk about how he now had a house. But, her stomach started to twist as turn as she listened to him. Her cheerful grin turning into one that was a frown.Un-impressed with this whole thing that was being presented in front of her. Was he, being serious? If the look on her face wasn't a dead give away, then her next words would clearly give her away. "Ew." She mumbled quietly, wrinkling her nose at the thought of having to call Garrison master, Sir, or anything of the like.

The pretty girl looked away from Garrison as she tried to collect her thoughts. She wasn't very far in learning about this pack, so she had no idea why. Why her? What was the point in him claiming her? It, was weird to her. So, she looked back towards Garry. Knowing full well that he was probably boiling at the thought of her saying ew to him. "What's the point of forcing me to join your house?" She askedm tilting her head to the side.

All joking was aside now, now, she was curious as to rather or not she should accept this part of the game, or find a way out of it.

Balls of Steel
Death Valley

Against all odds, that reaction is exactly what he was hoping for. She's been too nice; Karma's started to bore him, thinking "Sweet Cheeks" all wrapped up in her pretty fur. This is good. Nothing would be more disappointing than ending this game early.

Oh, he could practically see the gears grinding in her mind. It's just so sadistically satisfying. And when she asks the point-- his smile stretches until the lines on his cheeks wrinkle. "Because, Babygirl." Because she's too pretty to waste in the pits, too clever to die for sport. "The more I have, the better it makes me look." The better it is for all of them. He leans in, until his breath hits her nose-- too close, like he's done before, just to piss her off. "Because I told you you're mine, and now it's all official."

She's already formulating a way out, but he saw that same look when he grabbed her by the ankle and dragged her in to Oukoku-Kai. She'll get used to this, too.

[-] Likes: WinterFever
Karma She/Her
Death Valley
Death Valley

Karma's quiet, listening intently as the grey male in front of her answers her questions about what was going on. "Then all the reason for me to say no." She cut in as Garrison leans in towards her. She mimic's his action and leans her head forward, booping her wet nose with his for a moment before she gave it a quick lick to be cute before she pulled her head back.

A small snort escaped from Karma as she brought her back legs forward and hand then move to her side as she changed her position. "Tearing open my stomach and watching my insides fall out sounds like a lot more fun then belonging to you." The moodly little female said as she looked off towards the oh so romantic water that was behind them.

"In fact, why don't you arrange that? Your boring me." She looked towards Garry through the corner of her eye. No sign of her playing with him. Her mood was gone, belonging to someone sounded like a bore and she didn't want that.

Balls of Steel
Death Valley

She licks her nose, and Garrison snickers. He listens to her description of disembowelment (which is something this conversation has really put him in the mood for) and dare him for death. Oh, no no. Too easy.

Garrison holds her gaze with a grin for a long moment, while he fantasizes about running something right through her ribcage. "You're a slave, remember? You don't get a choice. In anything." He stands, then. Glares out over the water while a lip curls. "That doesn't change until you get a master to back it, and pretty won't get you any higher than housepet around here."

The dire wolf rounds her, standing between her and the sparkle of water that has her so distracted. This is too important to miss. "You could be so much more than a den dressing, and I'm the only one that's noticed. Take it or get killed."