Golden Dawn [VOYAGE START]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Raikov He/Him
The Leviathan
Packmate
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Captain
Played By: Jadeth

(This post was last modified: October 31, 2017, 12:19:49 PM by Raikov.)

OOC: This is the start of the Rabies' Voyage! Please post in this thread to swim out to the Island, from there you can have roleplays regarding their survival. There will be no other characters on the island besides NPCs that will be available for threads and plots to throw dangers and obstacles in your way. Deadline until you can return will be the 30TH NOVEMBER.

@BlackRabbit @"Teddy" @"Effie" @Mutter @Cooper  

The Captain trotted to the edges of their shores, waves lapping at his broad feet as his brood followed.

Tail flickered leisurely as Raikov moved with a confident purpose, gleaming golden eyes lay fixated on the island in the near distance. Today was the day of the Voyage, the pilgrimage that would set his children into adulthood to be proper members of the pack. Today was their challenge, their trial that they must succeed. They were no longer to go out into the neutrals, dangerous lands that were fraught with dangers. Briefly, his mind wandered back to when he was a Whelp, fire and blood drenching the earth when they were almost taken by cannibals. The very same cannibals that they had tore into with teeth and flame.

Never again.

The sun glittered over the horizon, golden light bathing them all in the new dawn. Blue and golden tans of his brood remained present at his side, reared from when they were tiny babes swaddled between him and Hebe; bodies fat and warm with milk and love. The Leviathans children had grown quick, plump puppy fat melting into solid muscle.

It was with a content rumble that the Captain turned to address them, ”Today's the day of yer Voyage, me little Sharks. Ye be goin' out ta Sargasso Isle. It's uncharted territory but it's our territory. Swim out, survive, an return ta me,” He'd instruct, brutish form swinging around to look at each other them, piercing golden eyes shimmering to soft silk for a moment as he gazed upon each of them. Damaged physically and mentally from the wars but they were strong, they were his.

”Be safe.”

[Image: U0zAp8d.png]
"A lion doesn't concern himself with
the opinions of a sheep.
"

[Image: ram_skull_by_xayazia-db702li.png]
----------------------------

♦ RAIKOV
♦ CAPTAIN & SCOUNDREL
TORTUGA
PLAYER
#D2C753

-----------------
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Witch.
Almost Sparkles
Packmate

All Accounts Posts: 398

[Image: 9diobGN.png]

Mako arrived before the others, chancing a little nuzzle at his fathers side before taking his place a few feet away. He missed Raikov and Hebe. He missed the ship where they had lived when he was still a pup. But things were different now and as much as he hated it before, he was eager for it now. Baal had taken him in and although she was busy these days with her own pups, that hardly mattered now. It was time for him to prove himself a worth member of the pack. Perhaps it didn't help that Bermuda tugged lightly at the back of his head that if he didn't push ahead of the others, he would lose his place in their parents eyes. Little did he know that this tugging would eventually become much worse... hell, at this point his paranoia didn't even have a name. The only outward indication that anything might be wrong with the young prince was his weight. It hardly mattered what he ate, he was still on the skinny side.

But none of that mattered today. Bright orange eye remained on his father's familiar form, curved ears nearly touching, giving the boy a devilish apearance. Just like Baal. He'd make her proud too, if that was possible. As of what he would do once he was on the island... he had no idea. Maybe it was a bit unwise to go in so unprepared but as he had no idea what was supposed to be done on these things, flying blind might not be so bad at all. 

[Image: makosharkplush1_by_arkyls-dak9646.png]

Code:
[customsoftbox490=#000000 solid; background:url('https://imgur.com/W0nposz.png'); background-position:top-right; max-width:90%]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:20px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb]
[align=center][size=x-small][b][i]The sweet surrender of silence forces me to live alone
Locked and loaded, where the hell is peace of mind?
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
I wait on you inside the bottom of the deep blue[/i][/b][/size][/align]
[/customsoftbox]
[customsoftbox300=#61a7e0 solid; margin-right:350px; margin-top:75px; background: rgba(1, 10, 18,90); color:#c0cfdb; height:350px; overflow:auto]
[align=center][color=#3366ff][b]"speech"[/b][/color] | [color=#ccccff][i]thoughts[/i][/color][/align]

[/customsoftbox]

[/customsoftbox]
Quote:Fic Trash Rabbit: Baal picks Mako up and pets him aggressively "I shall call him... Mini Me"
Winchester: OMFG
Winchester: DR. EVIL AND MINI ME
Warning, this character suffers Bermuda Syndrome. His actions in no way reflect my personal opinions. If you have any concerns, feel free to PM me*
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten, Petronius
Atton he
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he

Soft coos of reassurance left his maw as he nuzzled his babies, or rather his birds.

Oleander had gifted him with their eggs, as a thank you for saving Zachariah. Not that he needed to, the golden boy was a prize in himself; one that Atton was rather eager to see again. But had accepted the gift nonetheless, the eggs bright and colourful as he carried them back home after the war. The prince hadn't expected them to hatch, hadn't expected the cracking of shell and the high pitched chirps that had woke him. While a surprise at first, the boy found he adored his little chicks, though one seemed to be far outgrowing the other two. Atton had presented them to his Auntie before his voyage departure, a plead to keep them fed and safe until he had returned. They were a gift from his... friends and very dear to him.

It seemed that he arrived second on the beach, seafoam eyes latching onto his father and brother, giving each a good natured nip and nuzzle. Attons curly tail flickered against Mako's as their father spoke, his tongue lapping over his muzzle. They were the first to undertake this, the Isle. Uncharted territory, unmarked boundaries. The sun hovered just over the horizon in a sunrise, gold glow awakening the world.

”Bye, Pa. We'll be back.” The prince huffed, smirk curling on his maw. A competative nudge toward Mako before he set off, large paws kicking up sand as he splashed into the sea. They'd all been taught to swim, what to watch out for when in the deeper, darker areas. Sharks were still a problem, and yet the adrenaline the pumped through his veins was enough to wash them away from the time being. Water sloshed around him as the sand dipped lower and lower until he was swimming in earnest.