Private Roleplay  Just Two Dudes (Ocrist)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Titus He/Him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 346

This place was certainly different then what the large male was used to. It felt warmer, dryer then what he was used to in borogrove. It kind of gave him the chills, change usually caused the male to be on edge. This time though, he was a visitor in another land. So, he needed to make sure that he was on his best behavior, and that there wasn't any teeth that were seeking his throat after one wrong move.

His paws moved carefully, picking up dry soil as he moved along. Careful, quiet. His two different colored eyes looked around, taking things in as he moved. His ears twitched, picting up all of the sounds, and his nose. Twitching as the smells that he was unfamiliar with. The members he was unfamiliar with, filled his nostrils. This pack was certainly interesting, that's for sure. The pacl, Alteron, also seemed a lot larger then what he was used to. Or maybe it was just in his head?

Titus took a turn to the right on his walk, his head held high, shifting as he saw a bird fly past his head and soar towards the sky. So many black birds in this area, they were kinda scary.

Then, as the multi colored male looked forward, he stopped in his tracks. The male that he had met at the border earlier was not far from him. "Ah, so we meet again so soon." Titus said, trying to seem polite, although this male did kind of scare him the tiniest of bits. "I'm terribly sorry that I didn't get to introduce myself earlier, my name is Titus."