Private Roleplay  got my heart burning
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Khanda She/her
Gemini
Gemini
Pronouns: She/her
Played By: Frost

All Accounts Posts: 312

It was the mystical glow that attracted her attention.

With each day that passed, her resentment of Gemini grew. Who could blame her? They may have treated her wounds, but she could never return to the little girl who dreamt of soaring through the great blue sky. Reality had come, tearing off her wings and letting her drop back to earth - and that was before her mother had come and tore her to shreds. She avoided Gemini's citizens; she did not want to talk about her scars, nor did she want to hear any terrible news about her mother.

Her mother, who was still missing.

Dusk had fallen, a full moon rising into the sky, and she had been heading to her makeshift den to sleep when the strange light caught her eye. Despite being born in a jungle full of shadows and various types of danger, there was something about this place that kept her on edge. It always felt like she was being watched, and there was a chill in the air that was a stark contrast to the humidity of Saboro.

But whatever this thing was, it was...inviting.

And she went to it.

- - -

The faerie pools were breathtaking.

She had been standing here for hours, unaware of how much time had passed. But she had never seen water so clear, and the pebbles were emitting their own ghostly light. She always had a way of finding the bizarre, entrancing things in this world.

Maybe thats how their family wound up in Gemini in the first place.

And maybe thats why the boy would find her in her illuminated beauty, mint green eyes lit up in awe.

lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics lyrics
lyrics lyrics lyrics

khanda is traumatized
Toya He
Now everything's imaginary, especially what you love
Gemini
Pronouns: He

All Accounts Posts: 843

#ce2029
song inspo
What's so wrong with the light?

Well, I see ya standing there like a rabid dog, and you got those crying eyes.

Life and death were mere illusions, nothing was real and neither was time. His father had died, his FATHER HAD DIED, and yet he was pulled from the crashing depths that sank and smothered his body. Eyes weepy and lungs full of salt water it was a wonder that crabs and mollusks hadn't taken refuge within him. The water had claimed his body after all.  This world would not be allowed to take another from him, it brought his father back and yet it couldn't do the same for sweet Aeon? IT COULD SPARE HER TOO?

She was just as innocent, just as loving. She was new, she was naive, she was his sister. The world didn't make sense to him, all concepts of that were shattered beyond belief and all Toya could do was standby dizzied and sick by the mess of it all. Nothing made sense, it doesn't have to. But it DOES! He wished for an easy answer to everything, common knowledge and troubleshooting. Whatever happened to explanations? Why was Gemini this huge grey area for realistics? Cold hard facts, weren't as cold and hard as he originally thought, the world was unfair and playing at a different game here. Fuck this shit.

"Those will kill you." He muttered to the girl, he'd seen her form a little ways off, finding it odd that anyone would be out at night around these evil death traps. "They killed my sister."" Perhaps not these particular pools, but something just as close, his golden eye studying her as his wispy body came to sit beside her, though awkwardly.

Out of force of habit his paw would shoot up to smooth the long fringe of hair that covered his other eye, he wasn't the best conversationalist. Especially with how he had started it. "They're nice to look at though. The water is very clear, it's like seeing into another world."" A dead world that was owned by water. He felt his fur prickle at the idea, but would turn to look back at the red haired girl. He didn't know her, she was new? Her face marred with scars, what happened? She was about his age, maybe a little older, but not by much.

The two of them sitting in each other's quiet company, his form glowing a ghostly white alongside her pale blue. A ghost sat with me and we talked, it was awful.

Do I care if I despise this? Nothing else matters, I know
In a veil of great disguises: How do I live with your ghost?

« aesthetic profile played by: waka »