Private Roleplay  Time to Take The Leap (Stella)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Sekirei She/Her
Resident Changling
Nardir
Pronouns: She/Her

Ticon was walking through the woods after leaving the border. His mind was on Stella, his Sunshine. Recent events made him realize he needed to make a move and fast. He had to admit a few things to her and ask her to be with him. He wanted to share his life with her and hopefully, have pups someday. He decided the waterfall would be the perfect place. Stereotypically romantic? Sure. But he needed something stereotypical, given what had been going on recently.

He reached the falls and looked around. Spying a rabbit, Ticon crouched down and stalked towards it. He jumped, landed the hit, and killed the thing. He brought it back to his chosen position and set it down. He set about making it a set-piece, surrounded by flowers. He felt nervous. He didn't think she'd reject him, not after the progress they had made since they met, but he couldn't help but worry that he was misreading everything in their current relationship. She had been initially cold towards him (since she came to Nardir a former alpha herself, but he had been low-key smitten from the moment on. Stella herself helped him come to terms with the fact that Alana, the former Queen and sister to Merc, would never look at him the way he had looked at her. Stella didn't know this, at least to his knowledge. He needed her to understand how much she had come to mean to him in multiple ways. He couldn't see himself with anyone else.

Once he felt he was as prepared as he could be, Ticon let out a howl. "Stella, meet me at the falls."

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.
Stellairria She/Her
Nardir
Nardir

All Accounts Posts: 192

Stellairria,

There is nothing that they can do
To protect a king and his fool
Caught in the fire, watch it burn
Ash to ash, now its our turn

actions - “speech” - thoughts

She was wandering about as usual... At least as of late. The sunny wolf was ever so slowly building herself up, building and building. Though through all of this building there was something missing, well Someone missing. Maybe it was because she was off taking walks, keeping herself busy, bringing herself back from skin and bones. Maybe he was busy as well, keeping his mind occupied as to not lose himself to thoughts that always lead back to the false king of the world painted for him. Black tipped ears fell back, movements paused as she narrowed her gaze, soon shaking her head. No, he couldn't possibly dwell on that and let it burn him alive... Could he? A soft growl passed from her, lip curling back to show her those adorable fangs, she was such a small wolf, it was hard to even find her intimidating.

“I wont let him.”

She spoke to herself, giving a curt nod, fur raising along her spine for a moment as a breeze swept by. The small wolf drew in a few deep breaths and nodded, stepping off once more, a bit of a spring to her step. It was a lovely day after all! Perhaps she would run into him, maybe they could take a walk or jog together... They had both been so busy after all. Again she froze, stance tall, alert, ears perked as the howl danced through the air. He was....He was calling her to the waterfall? More importantly, he was calling her. He was stepping out of his head!

She was off, fleet-footed and while still not up to full strength, she still found herself moving as swiftly as she could. By the time she neared the falls, jaws were parted, chest heaving as she panted while walking with a slight limp. That would never go away, ever, she knew this and as sad as it was, she was dealing with it. She saw him sitting there with.... Lids fluttered in  confusion at the scene, it was beautiful and well set up. What was he plotting?

Stella composed herself and moved toward him with a light grin. “Ticon!” She greeted happily, her tail wagging. Everything was hitting her at once now, all the feelings that had come and gone like the ebb and flow of the tides. He was there and he always had been there, even when she drove him off, even when she broke his heart, he forgave, he helped her... He gave her a reason to constantly strive to better herself.

“I've missed you.... I mean I know you didn't go anywhere and neither did I.... It's just... We've both been so... So busy I guess.”

She swallowed, stumbling over her words a bit there, oof! Way to go, girly! The smaller wolf stepped closer to her shadow and nuzzled his neck, moving to lick his cheek. She cared for him so deeply, it was obvious to everyone that saw it but, she held herself back... Was it guilt? Was it fear? Who knew. “Is everything alright?” Came the soft question as she looked up to him, head canting curiously as she settled down on her rump, her tail moving to curl about her paws neatly.

ooc

coding © vixxie's codes

[Image: oMqPrEV.png]

Sekirei She/Her
Resident Changling
Nardir

“Ticon! I've missed you.... I mean I know you didn't go anywhere and neither did I.... It's just... We've both been so... So busy I guess.” 

Ticon just smiled to himself when he heard her approaching. He had a vague feeling she was worried the whole issue with...him was dragging Ticon down. Well, she wasn't wrong. It just wasn't as severe as one would think. Ticon didn't believe he had been pulled too far down during the crisis. The fact he was undergoing a dramatic gear shift and his overall determination to force that shift was proof enough for him. But he couldn't trust himself to make that kind of judgment, leaving him at the mercy of the greater pack. But again, neither here nor there. Ticon couldn't afford to derail his future over worry. He just had to trust that things would come together to whatever end and he would do his part to help anyone who survived. 

He didn't let his thoughts show, refocusing them on why he had Stella come here. She was the priority right now and will be in the future. “Is everything alright?” she asked after giving him a lick on the cheek. "I'm fine, all things considered. But I didn't call you here to dwell on things out of my control. I wanted to talk about...well, us." he said. He was starting to feel his nerves getting tied up.

If Roman Reigns has millions of fans, I am one of them. If Roman Reigns has only one fan, that is me. If Roman Reigns has no fans, I'm no longer in the world.

Hail the Roman Empire. Hail the Guy. Roman Reigns fan for life.