Acceptance thread  It's good to be king
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Basileios he/him
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: he/him
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385
(This post was last modified: February 25, 2019, 11:33:56 PM by Basileios.)

[Image: aZd4LQG.png]
       The sun was high in the sky when a massive figure padded into sight. He was enormous, a wolf of large stature with a thick pelt layered over a muscular body. His fur glinted in the sun's rays showing him to be a healthy individual with bright, steel-blue eyes that took in the world around him, assessing for threats and those in need. He stopped at the scent line, noting something strange about it but shaking it off fairly quickly.

Basileios knew that a wolf was nothing without a pack and he decided to find fair lands to call his home. He came across these claimed lands and since it seemed better off than the others he had been to, the young male was quick to make the decision. He wanted to serve a pack again, to protect the weak and uphold peace. And from what he could see of these lands, they would be peaceful.

The massive male raised his head, letting out a strong howl, calling for someone to allow him entrance into the pack, to ask for acceptance. The male waited, his head held high and his chest puffed out. What kinds of warriors did these lands hold? What would their monarch be like? From the lands alone, the king and the warriors of the pack must be good if they were to be able to defend these lands from others.

Please note that this character's thoughts and options do not reflect my (Silverfrost9) own thoughts and opinions.
Balder he/him/they
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him/they

[Image: dcra5ga-6a8f4491-5604-4b98-b592-fa7a5670cd67.png]

Speech:#99cc66

Balder was new to the pack. He was...nervous. Not of the pack itself but the ideas of coming in to a life where he didn't need to be so afraid and alone. The security of it frightened the hellion bear and he found himself wandering through the fields and forests as his mind tried to wrap itself around the idea of being 'home'. Often though, his mind thought back to that one wolf; Kastra was his name? He was nice. Balder found himself enjoying that wolf's particular demeanor. The small red one (they were all small to him) also seemed nice; she reminded him of a mother- perhaps one day he would ask her...

But all that stopped as his mindless wandering through the woods was broken by the sound of a loud howl. The beast's blood ran cold, pupils shrinking as he looked around quickly, his thick mane entangling a few loose branches and leaves within it. Someone was...calling? Who was calling? Were they a friend or foe? Balder wasn't even supposed to be here he--

He took a deep breath, raising his head. He would determine now that if Nardir had accepted him in to their arms warmly, then he would do his best to protect them from dangers- even if he wasn't much of a fighter. If he could use his size to his advantage and scare the other away, that would be enough for him. As the hell bear took a step in the direction of the howl, he felt his heart begin to pound feverishly in his chest; louder and louder, faster and faster. The beast felt as though he were about to experience a heart attack and stroke all at once. But he would need to keep his calm, at least for now.

Balder didn't have to walk long, finding the source of the howl a few minutes later. The wolf looked...large. Larger than most wolves he had seen, but still comparatively smaller than the hell bear. He inhaled sharply, puffing his chest out and making sure that each step forwards towards the other was loud, powerful, and understood to be threatening. Even if it was a charade, he planned to make it look like a good one.

With his head held high, and thick brows furrowed he looked down at the newcomer with a hard stare.

"Explain." came the deep, low rumble of his voice.

Balder wasn't the best with words or sentences, but the idea was well put across. Even as he tried to sound menacing, the beast was internally shaking from fear of the wolf's existence on the borders of Nardir. Hopefully, someone else more qualified would come and save the day, before he screwed it all up.

And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns then
My brothers will die

Basileios he/him
Nomad
Nomad
Pronouns: he/him
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385
(This post was last modified: March 07, 2019, 02:34:59 PM by Basileios.)

[Image: aZd4LQG.png]
       Basileios didn't have to wait long for someone to meet him at the borders of this kingdom. He was in for a surprise when a creature - a bear? - padded out from the trees. This land was surely great if they were to have such powerful guardians to protect it and the lands seemed rich. The male had made a good choice.

Then the knight's eyes narrowed as he noticed the decorations - flowers? - in the male's fur. It was peculiar, weird, unheard of. He had never seen a male with flowers in his fur, unless it was a apothecary, and even then it was never like this. It was strange but the male was so strong, it probably didn't matter.

The male spoke a simple word and the Fringe Dire bitterly thought that there was a reason he had flowers in his fur. He held himself even higher and his voice took on an even more posh in a mid-Atlantic accent. He wanted to speak with someone more fit for the duty of meeting prospective members at the border and sending this man would give a certain impression on the people who wanted to join the pack.

I want to join this pack, the steel-eyed male said, not wanting to use too many confusing words. Bring someone who can accept me, perhaps your king. If the bear made no movement, the wolf would beckon with his paw, Go on, get!

OOC:
I'm so sorry for this jerk. Here is his voice ref: Napoleon Solo from The Man From U.N.C.L.E (2015)

Please note that this character's thoughts and options do not reflect my (Silverfrost9) own thoughts and opinions.
Balder he/him/they
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him/they

[Image: dcra5ga-6a8f4491-5604-4b98-b592-fa7a5670cd67.png]

Speech:#99cc66

Every creature, no matter how small or how skittish or timid has their breaking point. It sometimes comes on slowly, building up over time before erupting in to the voids of the world. Other times, it builds quickly and is fierce, loud, and lasts for mere moments.

This was one of those times.

"I want to join this pack. Bring someone who can accept me, perhaps your king. Go on, get!"

The beast, who towered well above the fringe that addressed him so rudely stared down at him with an ever growing bubbling sensation in his stomach and chest. Balder might not have been a fighter, but that didn't mean that he was going to roll over for any stranger either. He didn't know where it came from, this fire in his belly as he took a quick step towards the fringe, large body closing the space as he rushed him. He wouldn't attack, rather stand on his hind legs to further his height before letting out a loud bellowing roar. It was something Balder hadn't done since his cub days, but the mutated creature stood on hinds as he stared down at the other, a wild and angry look in his eyes. Who did this fool think he was, being so rude? The bear might not have known how to fight but if he had to, he would do his best to use his bear body to create fear in the eyes of the other.

"No." he finally said in a cold, monotone voice; eyes holding the fringe's gaze long and hard as he stared down, teeth still bared. Drool began to form at his lower lip as he snarled and tried to be as terrifying as possible. Any creature with a sense of self preservation would back down under the sight of the beast rearing his nasty side- even if it was just a facade. They didn't need to know that.

"You are rude." Again, Balder bellowed a roar out and fell to all fours, making sure to land as hard as possible to firmly stand his ground. If this boy wanted to come in, he was going to have to change his tune. The hell bear was no fighter sure, but he was not about to let someone like this come in and ruin the place that gave him the opportunity to flourish.

And if the night is burning
I will cover my eyes
For if the dark returns then
My brothers will die