Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Sparrow
Played By: Gothy

All Accounts Posts: 1,031

[Image: bleedingheart_by_lunecy-dcsezjg.png]
Now we've reached what we've been yearning for
If the comforting cheers were shot at you
Come on, let's jump in!

Illidan couldn't quite place why he had an itch. It was something deep down inside him. He had spent most of his time exploring the jungle of El Dorado, even approached the pyramid a few times only to wander out and back into the jungle. He felt like there was something missing, so as the sun finally peaked over the horizon and a ray of light shined over the tip of the pyramid, Illidan could see the glisten of water in the far distance as he sat there.

Right, he wanted to see the ocean. So, today would be the day. He smiled, determined as ever, jumping from the steps and he sprinted into the jungle. It was this way! It would probably take an hour to two to get there with the terrain being so dense and rocky in some areas, and he would probably sit to rest, but at least he knew the direction.

The first part of his day was wandering through the vines and large roots of Syn Cardrys, leaping over moss-covered stones blotting across the streams and shoving his way past large elephant ears and fern. It was quite a feat, but the boy was still very much determined. About half way, he paused by a pool, the blue waters glistening in the morning sun as he could see the life swimming around. Illidan smiled, taking a small drink before he set off toward his destination.

The flame of adventure was hot today, the boy gradually making his way forward and it was about almost noon before he finally popped out of the jungle suddenly, his paws sinking into white sand and the sound of waves lapping at the shore was loud. Hair swept across his face as he stared wondrously at the vastness of the water. "Wow... I'm finally here!" he blurted, running forward to the warm and clear waves. He laughed as he splashed the water. "Finally, I found you!" The salt in the air was so pure.

The fairy prince now stood on the edge of the ocean, letting the waves gently push against his legs. He smiled at the greater beyond, hair swaying back. He felt so at peace.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦

@Angus
[Image: cherry_blossom_divider_by_ksanya-d8lh8yw.png]

さくら さくら
のやま も さと も
みわたす かぎり
かすみ か くも か
あさひ に におう

[Image: profilebutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y58.png] [Image: gallerybutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y5c.png] [Image: pinterestbutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y54.png]

Aine she/her
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: she/her

[Image: tumblr_pixhojft421vtjcxso1_500.png]

Speech: #339966

She'd been out patrolling; of course she'd been out patrolling. It was the one thing Aine could do in peace- the one thing she could do to keep her mind from straying about a new Phoenix, a pack on edge with serious alliance issues, and a set of families and non families coming together to bicker and argue. Mostly, she was still frustrated with her lack of confidence within herself and her pack mates. It wasn't that she didn't trust them- it was that she still didn't trust herself. It did not make for a good leader if she could not prove to them further that she was capable of leading as a Roc. She needed to do more. For now, she would work- she would continue to work and she would prove to them through her diligence and determination that she was cut out for the job and that she could, and would make her family house proud to be a Sanguine.

Of course, patrolling never came without its ups and downs. Aine found herself walking from jungle to beach, the sun finally shining on her back and feathers, warming them up and allowing the dew that had settled from one humid climate to evaporate and be replaced by another type of humidity. Yet as the Roc patrolled the waters edge, something caught her eye. Another, off in the distance, having a good old time standing in the shallows of the water. Aine's attention turned from the wolf to the water and then back to the wolf. She squinted- did she know them? With a considerably loud grunt of frustration, the Roc approached.

"Excuse me," she stated bluntly, plainly; her voice completely monotone, "What are you doing here? Why are you just...staring out at the ocean like that?"

Illidan He/Him
BLEEDING HEART
Reach
Pronouns: He/Him
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Sparrow
Played By: Gothy

All Accounts Posts: 1,031

[Image: bleedingheart_by_lunecy-dcsezjg.png]
Illidan stood there silently, letting the ocean breeze run through his fur. It felt divine; so peaceful as the rhythm of the waves beat against his legs. He could taste the salt in the air, the sound of each cascade of water reminding him of the sound of the weeping willow that would sway in the wind. He never thought El Dorado would feel like home already, yet there was a nostalgic feeling that ached in his heart. He knew this wasn’t like his true home, but he hoped that he would someday view Syn Cardrys as his true home. After all, he came here of his own free will, knowing he was leaving behind his family to search for a new adventure and his travels had landed him here.

His thoughts were broken however when a flat voice called out to him, asking what he was doing and why he was just standing there in the water. Illidan turned his head to look at the wolf, those bright orange and yellow feathers standing out well against the stranger’s pelt. A sanguine was his first thought, but he shook his head slightly, giving a smile. “Oh, well… I’ve been searching for the ocean ever since I got here. Took a while, but I finally found it on my own.” he confessed, deciding to step out onto the beach once more.

The boy would approach the stranger, bowing his head slightly. “My name is Illidan. It’s just so peaceful here.” he stated before his eyes were drawn out across the ocean’s horizon once more. “Don’t you think so?” he inquired, turning back to smile at her. “I joined Syn Cardrys not too long ago. Been exploring as much as I could but … I really wanted to see the ocean. I’ve never seen it before.

✦ ✦ Speech Text ✦ ✦
[Image: cherry_blossom_divider_by_ksanya-d8lh8yw.png]

さくら さくら
のやま も さと も
みわたす かぎり
かすみ か くも か
あさひ に におう

[Image: profilebutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y58.png] [Image: gallerybutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y5c.png] [Image: pinterestbutton_by_lunecy-dbw2y54.png]