Private Roleplay  A dark horse coming for you
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Avinalora she/her
I won't shiver, I won't shake. I'm made of stone, I don't break.
Reach
Pronouns: she/her
Location [IC]: El Dorado
Rank [IC]: Cardinal
Played By: Silverfrost

All Accounts Posts: 385

A silver figure padded through the jungle, her silver form standing out starkly from the greens and browns of the foliage around her. Her green spread looked like leaves however it didn't hide much. Her light frame was also covered on black scars and she wore a silver necklace around her neck. A satchel carried little for once as she seemed to be looking for something. A monochrome pine marten accompanied her, draped over her back.

Avinalora needed to restock her supplies after her latest patient. A list had already been composed in her head of all of the herbs she needed to restock as well as herbs that she could use more of. She had used a lot of Comfrey and other medicines for the injured sloth and would need to restock on those. But there were also many herbs she would need for the most common ailments she would need to treat during this time and any time of the year, wounds, swellings, and pain. Jasmine, White Wormwood, Wormwood, Arni, White Tumeric, Cleaver, and Roberts were the most sought after for their healing properties that were integral for healing wounds, cleaning them, and stopping inflammation. There were other medicines the argent Algerim could collect, but they didn't seem as needed in this kind of environment.

With Elkumis's help, the monochrome medic had already collected the Wormwoods however she made it a goal to at least restock on Comfrey and Cleaver at the very least. There was a lot of ways to get injured in the jungles of Syn Cardrys and there were also a lot of idiots who would require her medicines after their lapses of judgment. A healer's work was never over it seemed. But the moon-washed Aviari worked tirelessly to serve her tribe the best she could.

OOC:
Here's a quick starter and I'm not quite sure where I was going with it. Avi is wandering around here

ProfileBin ☥ Played by Silverfrost
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten