Private Roleplay  this is what they do at parties, right? (bloody)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
sterling. he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 572

S T E R L I N G
[Image: o6mGh8y.png]
There was an eerie stillness in the air after a day and a half of rain. A fog settled over the lands and turned vibrant trees of purple into hazy shades of faraway lilac. He checked in with his mother, then all but disappeared into the grey morning. Farther than he'd ventured before.

Past the trail of blood left by a bleeding blind girl. Past the wake of disaster left by a menacing little rat.

Towards a place he felt oddly drawn to. He could taste blood in the air, though it was not fresh and of a stranger. But certainly wolf’s blood. 

He wonders briefly of its source, but loses interest as he walks aimlessly towards the mountain range cradling the Inarian territory. He dodges those he knows to avoid conversation until he finds his way to a silent clearing in the woods. It’s bleak. Motionless, aside from the heavy fog clinging to the low ground. There’s bones scattered about the area, but something huge catches his eye. He spots a large skeleton, one he’s never seen before, with thick tusks twice the size of himself protruding from its skull. He examines it closely, even gnaws on it a bit, then sits between the two tusks.

A throne of bones for the prince of death… He smiles in its glory. 

A heathen was approaching in the distance, disturbing His Royal Solitude — causing a twitch or two from his neck. He tested the air, detecting blood. A stranger’s blood. 

”Have you come to die, too?” He motioned at the graveyard, then cocked his head, whimsically vacant eyes glaring at the wound between his chest.  

@Bloody
[Image: Vrcpgmj.jpg?1][Image: bg4MGUr.jpg?1][Image: qTmBFcE.jpg?1][Image: RgOKR87.jpg?1]

[Image: j5e351f.png]
strange omens gather at the end of the wood
profile. played by Emily. pinterest.

Theron He/Him
CHANGELING
Inaria
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Civillian
Played By: Bloody

All Accounts Posts: 133

THERON
THERE'S A COLD BREEZE BLOWING OVER MY SOUL

The dire mix was a bit unsteady on his feet as he made his way ‘home’. His wound had been dressed and cleaned, but he still moved slower than he typically would. His pace plodding and sedate. He looked tired and felt worse. Though the brute was tenacious enough it was not such a burden. One could practically see the gears turning in his head. He was deep in thought about something. As such, the dire did not notice the company he found himself in until he was nearly right on top of it.

His white eyes locked with the other’s strange mismatched ones. Theron blinked in mute surprise. He had hardly expected to find anyone here. Much less the odd looking mutt - he supposed he was some sort of hellion. He did not know who he was. He remembered only dimly some mention of visitors from another pack. Theron cared very little about such things. He just knew the youth smelled weird and that this was his.

”Have you come to die, too?”

Theron’s muzzle wrinkled at the question, obviously unsure what to make of that. There was a pregnant pause where he just stared, not breaking eye contact unless the youth did.

“Did you?” The hulking dire mix grumbled in a tone so hoarse and flat it was unclear if it was a genuine question or a mocking threat. The princeling had found himself in company that had absolutely no care for his royal parentage. He didn't really comprehend the concept of royalty. The heavy dire mix trudged forward. Looming over the boy uncomfortably close.

“You’re in my spot...” He muttered, punctuated with a guttural growl.

I'm tired of this human duet
No civilizing hides
OUR ANIMAL IMPULSES

-PROFILE-
PLAYED BY BLOODY
sterling. he/him
Almost Sparkles
Packmate
Pronouns: he/him

All Accounts Posts: 572

S T E R L I N G
[Image: o6mGh8y.png]
The burgundy wolf spoke, breaking the stillness around them with a deep rumble. The grey prince’s eye twitched before his face cracked to reveal a growing smile. He keeps mismatched gaze locked onto Theron’s own stoic whites, before trailing down to that wound once more. A snake-like tongue ran over tar black teeth as his grin grew.

“No, no, just to admire what’s left. I can smell their bones in the ground. Can you?”

I can smell death on you, too. I can smell the rot eating away at the flesh on your chest.

Sterling rubbed a clean white cheek against the tusk of the skeleton, collecting cool dew from the bleached bones. His smile lingers, watching the mammoth of a wolf moving towards him like a zombie. Good news, neither of them understood personal space! The hole in the stranger’s chest loomed above the yearling’s face, enticing him.

Theron’s threat went unnoticed. Sterling tapped the tusk next to him, inviting him to sit. But he wouldn’t budge from his throne between the two.

“There’s plenty of room here. Admire with me, won’t you?” His eyes locked onto Theron.
[Image: Vrcpgmj.jpg?1][Image: bg4MGUr.jpg?1][Image: qTmBFcE.jpg?1][Image: RgOKR87.jpg?1]

[Image: j5e351f.png]
strange omens gather at the end of the wood
profile. played by Emily. pinterest.

Theron He/Him
CHANGELING
Inaria
Pronouns: He/Him
Rank [IC]: Civillian
Played By: Bloody

All Accounts Posts: 133

THERON
THERE'S A COLD BREEZE BLOWING OVER MY SOUL

Theron blinked at the boy, the white eyes slowly lidding and unlidding as his head cocked. He regarded the smaller younger wolf with a cold stare. A flicker of confusion and surprise ove his features. He had not expected not just defiance, but no recognition of the threat. Injury or no, Theron was no placid gentle giant. Even as tired and injured as he was - the brute had more aggression than was at all sensible and plenty of muscle to back it up.

Dragon had made him a weapon, and he remained one even now. His stay had not dulled his edge - though that thought might have brought the Inarian people some comfort. He’d been remarkably “well-behaved” for a long while - but Theron was in no mood to deal with the brat who’d welcomed himself into his home.

He didn’t so much as snarl in warning, just lunged. The huge brown red wolf lowered his jaw and attempted to seize the yearling by the scruff. Should he succeed, he’d haul back, backing up his sheer size with brute strength and experience. He’d drag the yearling out of the spot and toss the younger smaller wolf away with a low feral snarl.

Then he’d recoup, head held low, his yellow teeth bared. No words, just teeth.

Lemme know if you would like it OOC and I can reign him in and make him less violent? Theron’s a meanie.

I'm tired of this human duet
No civilizing hides
OUR ANIMAL IMPULSES

-PROFILE-
PLAYED BY BLOODY