Apex Predator [acceptance]
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Julien she/her
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: she/her

All Accounts Posts: 446

[Image: KJ9Utd1.png]

Was it creepy she had followed the faint scent of this group for a while now? Julien had picked it up a few days ago and had thought, Fuck it, might as well. She had given names to the few different scent she could make out, as well. There was nothing better to do, her drinks from the human village had run out long ago so now she was just wandering, looking for a party. Usually the groups around here were canines, but this group wasn’t. Oh, it really struck her curiosity. It had been a slow progress, and she almost lost their scent a few times. But eventually she found herself close enough to the ocean she could smell it. The forest did not give away the ocean, but there was the soft scent of salt she could pick up. Maybe it was actually that the cats now living here carried such a scent, she wasn’t sure.

A rabbit dashed by her as she walked, and she quickly took it down. Oh, she had forgotten to eat, her belly now reminding her. She took big chomps, wanting to get it down before someone found her. She would offer to share it with someone, but...she realized all too fast it was all gone, just some fur scraps and bones left. While her belly didn’t growl, her mouth still watered at the thought of another. Eyes glanced at the claw markings on many trees, and wondered if it would be okay to get another. The first rabbit had run across her path, begging to be killed. Julien wouldn’t be a cat if she didn’t get what practically ran into her paws.

No, she would hold back. To make sure, she gave a loud roar. Now she would have to wait, not wanting to hunt and eat in front the clan that now claimed this land. So she sat down, licking at her mane and muzzle free of blood from her kill. She need to look elegant for whoever showed up. As soon as someone would approach, she would practically purr. “Hi there, darling. I’m Julien, and y’all are a clan of cats, huh? Have room for one more?” It didn’t matter who it was, she would try to walk beside them, rubbing her fur against theirs. It had been so long since she saw someone, she wanted to flirt with anyone who came across her path, wanting to feel something again. If they resisted her actions, she would go back to her spot and sit down, but if they didn’t, she’d walk around them, stopping to stand next to them with their faces next to one another. Oh, how she missed feeling others.

[Image: I3b3IaJ.png]
#F781F3
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Roderik He/Him
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 202

Roderik had the itchy feet.

Not literally though, it was an expression to say he was fidgety and longing for some travels. It made sense in some way. The small group had been traveling for quite some time, and Roderik even longer before that by himself. It had become a constant, a familiar act, to keep on the move and search for their new home. Now that they had found it (he hoped), he was delighted as he should be, but he still had the itchy feet. It had been too quick of a change for him, to go from wandering to sedentary just like that. So Roderik found himself scouting the borders most often then not. He was glad to know he had Tiberous to watch over things while he was gone, and so he never worried to much.

Today was a mild day on the prairies. The wind was calm and lacked it's usual cold bite. It felt almost like spring, but the color of the flowers told him the cold seasons were fast approaching. The birds of the migrating sort had left upon their arrival for their long journey south. Funny how when one group of creatures settled down, another began their journey. He was musing on these things when he heard a roar coming from the forest along the south border. Giving a roar in response, Roderik paced himself into a steady run to meet the stranger. After a short while, he arrived at the forest and used his nose to find the other's location. A lion, a moderately strong one by the look of him. He's killed a rabbit it seemed. That was good, there were too many of the small creatures running around. Perhaps they should send a small party to cull their numbers and make a small feast.

"Greetings stranger! You've found the newly established clan of Stoneclaw. My name is Roderik. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

“Hi there, darling. I’m Julien, and y’all are a clan of cats, huh? Have room for one more?”

He would stand there with a blank look on his face like he'd suddenly been placed face to face with an anomaly. For short of a better term, Roderik felt like his brain was malfunctioning. The voice coming from the gruff male was soft and melodious and very VERY female and he was .... very VERY confused. They were named Julien... well shit, that didn't help him at all. That name could pretty much go either way. He wasn't about to ask 'THE' question. Nope. No way. That would be totally rude, specially on their first meeting. He or she didn't seem to hold to such high regards of first diplomatic meeting however, as they came to walk alongside him, rubbing their fur against his all along the way. The other was... oh so soft... He'd never been so close to one with a mane before. Most male lions were.... eh... a bit touchy on the subject of being touched. Those he'd met before anyway... He couldn't help the deep purr that came from his chest. She (or he, omg this was getting a bit confusing), went around him and did the same on the other side, stopping beside him. He'd turn his head to look at them and find that they were face to face with their noses almost touching.

Fuck it.

He'd move forward to rub the top of his forehead against the soft spot under their chin, nuzzling into where their mane grew out onto their chest and down the stomach. God that spot was even softer than the rest. How was that even possible? He'd purr, licking at the bottom of his/her jaw and push ahead, wanting to bury his face into all that fluff. And then it dawned on him the situation he'd found himself into. Little red flags went up everywhere in his brain and his eyes snapped open. Wait... what am I doing? This wasn't very fitting for a king meeting a possible subject... but he'd started it! Or she.... fuck, he didn't know what to make do of the situation. Ears flattened for a moment as he looked around, hoping none of the others had been nearby to see. No? phew... but still.

"You uh... make quite a first impression uhm... Misss-t... t-uh... mmmmiss..... Juliennn?"

God this was awkward.
[-] Likes: DustyForgotten
Julien she/her
Reach
Reach

Julien had met many in her life, and usually most were okay with her flirty ways, but never really returned it, in a sense. She had gotten lucky a few times in her life, and by god did she love it. The saber man that came to greet her was a pretty man, and she felt her tongue licking at her own teeth while her eyes went to the fangs. The man’s name was Roderick, and could feel in her mind that it would roll well on her tongue. As well, she was on the border of Stoneclaw (why did it sound slightly familiar? Had she heard of it before?? But this place was so new). The way he seemed to freeze up with how she spoke, it sent tingles down her spine. Oh, he was like a little mouse and she wanted to play.

She had walked around him, rubbing her fur against his. Roderick seemed to take a moment, looking at her once they were face to face, and she could feel his breath against her whiskers. When he moved to rub his face under her chin, she would lift her head up more, giving him enough space. As close to a purr as a lion could get came from her, and she felt the same from him. The tongue went along her jaw, and she felt herself baring her teeth happily, her own tongue drawing over the top of his head or down his neck, where ever she could reach. He might feel awkward about it, but she ate it up. Oh, she surely missed affection. He finally pulled back, and she would look at him with a welcoming glance, as if saying he could go on if he wantd.

"You uh... make quite a first impression uhm... Misss-t... t-uh... mmmmiss..... Juliennn?" She cocked her head to the side, repeating his words in her head. At first she thought he was truly just stuttering, but then she realized he had tried to form a word. She gave a chuckle, licking her lips again. “Oh honey. It’s Miss Julien.” She’d lick the bottom of her paw, and run it down the back of her mane, in a very cartoony way. “It’s okay, love. There aren’t many maned lionesses.” She remembered Augustus, a man that was the opposite of her. They were both cis, but while she had a mane, he lacked one. In all honesty, she had wondered if that had connected them, if maybe there was some way they were meant to be - but that also wasn’t her, and it never happened. It had been a soft thought, one that she could fantasize about but would never pursue. No, she wasn’t very monogamous. Julien craved attention from anyone and everyone.

#F781F3
Roderik He/Him
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 202

“Oh honey. It’s Miss Julien.” 

"Oh GOOD! ...I MEAN not that it would have made a difference to me? I just didn't want to be rude and... Yeaahh."

“It’s okay, love. There aren’t many maned lionesses.”

"You're the first one I've met anyway... I didn't even think it was possible for a lioness to have a mane? But I must say you don it well..."

She was indeed a very pretty lioness. In his eyes the mane was just a cuddly bonus. Speaking of cuddly, she embodied the word more than most he knew, and Roderik didn't mind it at all. In fact he thought she would bring a much needed cuddle aspect to the pride. Who else wouldn't just wanna make a cuddle pile with her???

If he hadn't been a king, with responsibilities, and a reputation to upkeep, he would have spent all afternoon frolicking in the tall ferns of the forest with her. She had a look to her that just made you wanna say "fuck it" and just take a moment to enjoy.... The moment.

"Remind me to continue this at an appropriate time... I know this place up east with hot springs and a view on the sea"

Need he say more? He coughed before pulling away from the tangle of their bodies, finding the air cold on his skin after having kept close to her for a while.

"I'm sure we can find you a suitable place in the pride, Miss Julien. I would- I mean WE would be very happy to have you."

Suave but still somewhat professional.
Julien she/her
Reach
Reach

(November 20, 2018, 11:18:54 PM)Julien Wrote:

Something about all this just felt so right. Julien still felt a ping of sadness for Armageddon and Rome, but Stoneclaw was so friendly (or maybe she was and it was literally rubbing off her). "Oh GOOD! ...I MEAN not that it would have made a difference to me? I just didn't want to be rude and... Yeaahh." Was Roderick in denial about being not entirely straight? Was she close to being his awakening? It didn’t bring a frown to her face, though, as she moved almost like a house cat next to a human’s leg, rubbing gently.

"You're the first one I've met anyway... I didn't even think it was possible for a lioness to have a mane? But I must say you don it well..." Julien gave a smile, batting her eyes. “Thank you, love.” Oh, her eyes rested on the fangs. Tongue kept going over her own, as it was obvious she was staring. For some reason it really got to her, and she almost wanted some fangs like his. If only there was some way. "Remind me to continue this at an appropriate time... I know this place up east with hot springs and a view on the sea.” The man pulled away, and Julien frowned at the loss of touch. But his words did seem promising, bringing back some kind of soft smile to her face (as soft as her smile could be).

"I'm sure we can find you a suitable place in the pride, Miss Julien. I would- I mean WE would be very happy to have you." She gave a real, full-Julien smile then. Even if he had pulled away, she would push towards his cheek, giving a soft little kiss as a ‘thank you’ of sorts. “Find me when you have the time and we came go to those hot springs, hm love?” If there was nothing left to say, she would start into the pridelands, giving him a wink and a sway of her hips as she went in.

#F781F3