Private Roleplay  Gone Hunting (Sveyn TW; Possible animal death)
Viewing: 1 Guest(s)
Jax He/Him
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 346
(This post was last modified: October 10, 2017, 11:50:17 PM by Jax.)

Home is truely where the heart is. Everything here seemed so similar and yet so different to the tall male. Memories of the past come and go, some good and some not so good. The cries of past family members, lost to the winds of time. They were all gone now, but surely won't be forgotten. 

Jax stood tall and proud on a rock that he stumbled upon. His bright green eyes looked on into the distance. His nose twitching, trying to pick up the scent of any sort of prey in the area. His stomach grumbled slightly at the thought of his teeth sinking into the warm flesh of a freshly killed meal. The males mouth started to water at the thought. He hasn't had a good meal in a while. 

"I wonder what's still around here." Jax mumbled to himself. Then grinned as he heard approaching footsteps. The male turns his head to look at the one approaching him, his grin never leaving his face. "Hey! Care to grab a bite with me?" He'd ask with his casual talk, not really bothing to see who he was talking to before he spoke to them. "I can smell a flock of deer, about a mile or two away."

Sveyn he/him
the brave
Reach
Pronouns: he/him
Location [IC]: Bacchus
Rank [IC]: Diplomat
Played By: Vixxie

All Accounts Posts: 727
(This post was last modified: October 21, 2017, 09:47:52 AM by Sveyn.)

[Image: 26d2d9d202edf4c644cc8975f638a3ef.png]

actions - “speech” - thoughts "response"

Sveyn's surveying schedule of the territory led him to socialize with many of those who have decided to join Bacchus, or who have been here all along. He appreciated the time spent. It was a humbling experience, learning what everyone else had endured the years Bacchus was decayed, it turns out he wasn't the only one suffering.

As he neared the small hilltop he saw the male named Nova, one who he had spoken very briefly with in the days prior. There wasn't much he knew about him, and as Sveyn prepared to make his presence known, the male called out, "Hey! Care to grab a bite with me?"

White ears swiveled around to be sure it was just the two of them, because Sveyn was truly quite unsure who Nova was speaking to so comfortably. Not that Sveyn wasn't okay with it, he was just... unfamiliar with how friendly this one came to be right off. He spoke again, "I can smell a flock of deer, about a mile or two away."

Sveyn cleared his throat as he stepped several feet closer, raising his head to sniff the air. “... I'd say about three miles.” He offered, looking towards Nova and nodding his head in greeting. “I've already eaten today, but I will go with you if you need the help.”

[Image: IAmJfdT.png]

PROFILE PINTEREST BIN PLAYED BY VIX
"THE SEAS ARE WIDE,
THE OCEANS ARE DEEP,
AND DEMONS LURK
IN THE WATERS THAT SEPARATE US.
BUT NOTHING COMPARES
TO THE MONSTER I'LL BECOME,
IF THE WORLD DOES NOT
GIVE YOU BACK TO ME."

Jax He/Him
Reach
Reach
Pronouns: He/Him

All Accounts Posts: 346

Jade green eyes blinked in confusion as the new friend spoke. Dark furred ears twitched and swiveled in confusion before the holder lifted their nose again and breathed in the scent of the winter scenery. Maybe... he was right? Naaaaa, Jax was a good hunter. He was always right! This white fellow was wrong wrong wrooooooong. He needs a tracking lesson to learn to smell prey muuuuuch better! Jax nodded to himself, pleased with his idea.

"I'd say yer sniffer is a little out of wack!" Jax said, in a chipper voice, not really meaning to make fun of him or anything. He was just an idiot who spoke his mind a lot. "Let me train ye!" The male said exitedly, a small wag of his tail and a large grin on his face showing just how exited he was to teach the other male. "Sorry bud, but who are ye again?" He asked, tilting his head and then looked around himself before finding a good place to jump off of the rock. "Okay, snow boy! Let's go!" Jax didn't even give the male a chance to complain  as he started to head off in the direction that the deer were.

A small hum escaped from the male, as well as a large grin. He had a hop in his step and a happy gleam in his eyes. Jax was exited to be going out hunting with someone, even if he did thing their sniffer wasn't as good as his was.